PDA

View Full Version : Fathers Day question

sara_also
06-19-2021, 02:50 PM
I am just curious. How many of us will be dressed en fem for fathers day.

I am very lucky to have a supportive wife, and am able to girly up both Sat and Sunday.

Can't put up a picture cause my camera went on strike in my PC

Hope You all have a great FD.

Kimberly A.
06-19-2021, 02:58 PM
Hi Sara. :) No, I won't be dressed en femme tomorrow..... I might go over to my dad's house for Father's Day, not sure yet.

About taking pics..... I'm sure you have a cell phone, so that would work just fine for taking pics, wouldn't it? LOL

MonicaPVD
06-19-2021, 04:16 PM
Good for you! That's pretty remarkable. I wonder if it could be an undue burden on loved ones to have them celebrate one's fatherhood on the one day out of 365 where this is expected, in apparent and obvious contradiction to one's very feminine presentation.

docrobbysherry
06-19-2021, 04:22 PM
Nope! My daughter is taking me out for the day. She's the one that DOESN'T approve of my dressing!:sad:

Geena75
06-19-2021, 08:53 PM
I don't think so. I go in to work tomorrow about noon till night. I may have an hour or so window, but it is likely to be hot and muggy -- definitely goes against dressing for me. I'm more likely to be introspective tomorrow due to my father passing away two months ago. Sorry to be a downer, but you asked.

Teri Ray
06-19-2021, 08:58 PM
Likely not

CharlotteCD
06-20-2021, 01:04 AM
No chance. I'm seeing my transphobic father and spending the rest of the day with my non-accepting wife.

Leslie Mary S
06-20-2021, 02:48 AM
Not Likely either. Dinner out with the whole tribe. Party of eight at Shogun's this year. It is a family tradition for over 20 years to go to a Mongolian BBQ or a prepared in front of you Restaurant for special occasions. Tradition started in 1976 at the NCO Club on Clark AB.

Connie D50
06-20-2021, 05:17 AM
Not sure if this counts, my wife will give me my Fathers Day card while I'm dressed in a purple & lace teddy. Then male mode the rest of the day.

alwayshave
06-20-2021, 06:27 AM
Sara, I will be strictly male today other than panties. More's the pity.

Trish
06-20-2021, 06:52 AM
I am here this morning, wearing the dress my wife bought me for Father's Day.
Happy Father's Day to all!

GenevieveF
06-20-2021, 07:22 AM
I?m wearing satin shorty PJs. I?ll change into my fem cargo shorts and t shirt later this morning but that?s as far as it will go today.

Raychel
06-20-2021, 07:31 AM
Not me, Dad and I have been traveling for 2 months, he is here at my house for another week
Raychel will not be around till after then.

He does know about that side of me, but he has made it 82 years without seeing that image.
No sense in shocking him now, :heehee:

SaraLin
06-20-2021, 07:52 AM
Just another day.

Vale
06-20-2021, 08:51 AM
I?m happy to present male today. I?ll save the dress for mother?s day. As a single parent I felt the need to serve both roles for my kids, albeit mostly in male clothing.
Happy Father?s Day everyone.

Vale

Jillian Faith
06-20-2021, 08:56 AM
After finishing my coffee my nightgown, panties and lipstick with come off and I will be in total male mode to have my daughter, Son in law and 3 grandsons over for a BBQ.

sara_also
06-20-2021, 09:29 AM
Thank you all for answering my little survey. It looks as though most of us will be with family, and limited to dressing time.
Thanks again, and HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

April Rose
06-20-2021, 08:27 PM
I was home alone today, so dressed most of the day except when I went out for a paddle in my canoe. It was hot, so no makeup or wig; just a sleeveless cotton dress and sandals.

BLUE ORCHID
06-20-2021, 08:39 PM
Hi Sara :hugs:, Just plane old Mr. Drab all day, >Orchid**0:daydreaming:0**

mbmeen12
06-21-2021, 01:57 AM
Took my GG for a nice Harley ride...

HeatherW
06-21-2021, 04:18 AM
As one son was out of town for a funeral, and the other son in the military, I put on a summer dress and makeup and spent the day with my lovely wife. It was a good day.

Kelli_cd
06-21-2021, 06:50 AM
I celebrated like Jamie did - panties under nice jeans and a polo shirt.

CynthiaD
06-21-2021, 08:03 AM
Ribbed tank top and denim short-shorts. (I don’t have any male casual clothing.) It was too hot to get dolled up.

Lana Mae
06-21-2021, 08:13 AM
I wore Gloria Vanderbilt stone colored jeans and a burgundy top! Light brown flats! My daughter(who lives with me)wished her brother Happy Fathers Day from her and I! My son wished me Happy Fathers Day back! I went to church, had pancakes for lunch and my daughter made chicken and rice for supper!(I usually do the cooking) A good day! Hope yours was as well! Hugs Lana Mae

DanielleDubois
06-22-2021, 09:34 PM
Yes, it was a total Danielle day but as I have commented in a photo thread I just posted it was entirely accidental. My Danielle day was on Monday but since I live in Australia it was Sunday in North America so I unintentionally spent Father's Day dressed in outfits my kids would be a little surprised seeing their dear old Dad in. Down under Father's day is celebrated in September.

Devi SM
06-24-2021, 02:35 PM
Idk if I qualify to answer but but one of my sons and his wife visited us and brought me roses...

One of my other sons invited me Monday to dining because he worked on Sunday

kimdl93
06-25-2021, 10:11 AM
I was with family, so no, I did not dress for Fathers Day. Its ok. I have largely accepted that it is for the best that I live a dual existence.

Sophie Yang
06-27-2021, 09:36 AM
Hi Sarah,

I was en fem for Father's day. I had an 8:00 AM, hour long zoom call with my brother. Spoke with my wife briefly before heading downtown to spend the day with my oldest son who just moved into a new apartment. I found parking a couple blocks from his place. I helped him set up a new table and assemble his bed before we headed out to find breakfast. Of course everything was out the door so he bought stuff to make crepes at his place. Around 12:30 I drove us over to the stadium, a couple of miles, for a women's soccer game, Portland versus Kansas City. It was a great game, Portland 1-0. After the game we stopped off to pick up a shower curtain and drove back to the apartment. We found the garbage chute and recycled all the cardboard boxes. I then went home showered, it was a hot day, and spent the evening with my wife.

It was a great Father's day.