PDA

View Full Version : Nervous...

Candy
06-25-2021, 04:26 PM
I am still working my way through this urge to dress. I finally tried to take some pics of me in dress. I just haven't got the look right, but I think I am a little closer. Don't be too brutal in any critiques, as I am hoping a few posts with a pic would help me. I am trying to look more feminine I hope, I will get better over time I think. It is quite scary, but do feel in the long run it just may help me. If you think I am doing okay I will try a more "regular" look as well soon. Sorry if smaller pics poor quality. Thanks

kimdl93
06-25-2021, 04:58 PM
You are doing quite well. I would lean towards the pic with the black top. It is a bit less revealing and much more typical of a nice everyday top.

Geena75
06-25-2021, 06:33 PM
You are doing a lot of things very well. I agree with Kim -- given your 'accessories,' the black top works better. If the red outfit is a dress, it looks like a redder version of one I have, but I don't fill it out anything like that -- wow. Keep up the good work.

Candy
06-25-2021, 06:51 PM
I felt that too about black dress, the red was my first and is a bit revealing. I am trying to master eyebrows.. they are tricky I do look feminine somewhat then?

Geena75
06-25-2021, 07:12 PM
You look feminine, definitely!

xam
06-25-2021, 07:37 PM
What do you mean you didn't got the look right, you look beautiful.

Jill_cd
06-25-2021, 07:39 PM
You are absolutely gorgeous! We can be our own harshest critic.

candykowal
06-25-2021, 07:52 PM
We ARE our worst critics, for sure.
I commend you on trying to fulfill your inner desires to present your feminine side.
So many males never get up the courage to even recognize their inner diva.
You're not only running with that, you are helping yourself to release and understand emotions you never used before.
It's such a benefit to be able to relate with these new emotions when future issues in life arise.
LIFE has a funny way of directing you...looking good, keep an open mind, and go with it..."It's Good For The Soul!"

Candy
06-25-2021, 08:22 PM
Was sooo nervous thinking OMG I will be out there and others will see me, but the comments are reassuring. It is a lot to deal with and I am grateful that people responded, I just maybe think I look male because I know I am..and hard to see myself differently maybe..

Sometimes Steffi
06-25-2021, 09:26 PM
Your really did a wonderful makeup job and you look quite beautiful. I would however classify the red to as "not safe for the office." In other words, I wouldn't wear it out. You will get way too much attention.

But, your makeup is a lot better than mine, and I go out pretty regularly.

Glenda58
06-25-2021, 09:34 PM
You look good It takes time to find the look you want and feel good with.

MiniRock
06-25-2021, 10:40 PM
The boobs look like half grapefruits but your makeup is fantastic, as is the wig. You look very sexy.

Candy
06-26-2021, 01:42 AM
Thanks yes I realize a bit much for that red dress.. it would attract all the wrong attention

BLUE ORCHID
06-26-2021, 04:26 AM
Hi Candy :hugs:, It really looks like you really have this Program pretty well figured out,

You are a Very Beautiful Young Lady, >Orchid**O:daydreaming:O**

fun4metoo2004
06-26-2021, 06:39 AM
I think you look great. make done better than me and those dresses!

Teri Ray
06-26-2021, 06:52 AM
Your make up skills are doing great. What clothes you choose to wear is completely your choice. There is no most correct path for this journey. Have fun and stay safe.

Stephanie47
06-26-2021, 09:56 AM
I think your presentation in the black dress is terrific. In that picture your form (breasts) look natural, whereas in the red dress it is obvious those are not a natural body part.

Candy
06-26-2021, 11:32 AM
Yeah they look better in person, but that red dress pushes them kind of weird + pic was a strange angle and lighting. It was more about my makeup getting better in red dress. I am greatful for all of the positive feedback Thanks again everyone, really helped my confidence

docrobbysherry
06-26-2021, 01:11 PM
I can't see why u wouldn't like the look of your top 1/2, Candy? If it's the rest of you're figure you're not happy with, u didn't show us that.:straightface:

Aka_Donna
06-26-2021, 02:29 PM
Besides a night on the town look, you could test normal everyday looks and try a bob wig as this is more common style today.

Candy
06-26-2021, 07:32 PM
I removed the red dress one, bit too over the top. I need to work on my everyday look.

suzanne
06-26-2021, 08:58 PM
You have no reason to be nervous. You look so nice, you will be accepted exactly as you are. I don't look as good as you and I never hesitate to go out and enjoy myself. I'm guessing your biggest concern is lack of experience. Just get out there and casually observe how people respond to you. Most will ignore you, and that's okay, right? Some women will take the time to pay you a compliment, and that's awesome! After only a few times out, you will feel so natural and comfortable you'll wonder what took you so long getting started.

And you don’t really need to improve your look. It's already good enough to go public. Just look at the women you see out there. Most of them are dressing for comfort and aren't dressing as well as you. Secondly, your look will improve going forward, but it will organically take the form of bringing out more of your authentic self.

Gilly68
06-27-2021, 06:17 AM
You look lovely, that sparkly black top really looks good on you.

I completely understand your nervousness, but you really don't need to be, you look great, if I saw you out in public, I would just see an attractive woman - to be honest, you look so good I thought you'd used faceapp! So your makeup looks fine!

Cassiek
06-27-2021, 06:20 AM
Don?t be so hard on yourself. You look incredible!!!

Candy
06-27-2021, 01:42 PM
I will check out that app. I love doing glamour shots I am not sure that would work. I don't want to change myself just make my pics more like studio glamour shots. I enjoy doing them. Thanks for the tips and kind words... I think everyone here looks great. I will post more as my confidence grows :)

paulinescotlandcd
06-27-2021, 01:58 PM
All in all I do not see why you should be in any way nervous - pretty good look in my opinion :)

Candy
06-27-2021, 02:18 PM
OMG the faceapp wants me to allow stuff to go to a cloud. I am sorry, but waaay too paranoid and nervous to allow that or use the app. I appreciate the information, but wow, I can't use it I'd never sleep again

Sandi Beech
06-27-2021, 04:42 PM
Candy,

I am not a big fan of using faceapp myself. I am sure it is fun to play with, but I do not like advertising myself to look better than what I am able to attain in real life. - Not being critial of those who do have fun playing with it though.

So as far as your dressing goes you look great, so if you want to go out out the town have at it, it can really be fun. I dress a bit over the top myself from time to time, and it is really about where you are going more so than what you are wearing. Just fit the attire to the venue. Keep in mind a dress like the red one is like a neon sign saying "Hey everyone, notice me". Which can be OK
if that is what you want. Some of us are more about being noticed than others. Personally I like the attention. Just be warned that it is addicting.

Anyhow, If you have not been out and about yet, you should do just fine. Good luck with it.

Sandi

Suzic
07-09-2021, 03:53 PM
WOW!! I have never heard of Face App. I just tried it. This has provided the push that I needed to take the next step. I was so afraid.. Wiw!