PDA

View Full Version : Beginnings final part

Sally Jo
04-04-2006, 01:01 PM
I'm finally back to finish my beginings. About a year ago my wife had to have surgery. This incapacitated her for about 8 weeks. After about a week at home and my waiting on her, she started to call me her maid Sally Jo, well this sounded good, so that's my name. Well anyway after about a week at home she told me as her maid the housework was now my job, and things needed to be do. Well my response was if I'm your maid then I am going to dress the part. So into the bedroom I went and after about 10 minutes I emerged dressed in bra, panties, panty hose and slip, her response was is this really necessary? So after about a 1/2 hour of discussion we agreed that it was. So every day after that I would dress in something different, a dress or a skirt and blouse nightgown or a slip, and would do the house work. Well after about a month I started to wear a bra and slip or nightgown to bed, at first she did not approve but after we discussed it, she agreed. Now I dress 11 or 12 hours a day. In the evening sometimes a dress, or skirt and blouse or just a bra and panties. She has finally accepted Sally Jo in fact in the mornings she calls on Sally Jo to give her a massage. These massages she has always loved, so as Sally Jo I just love to do these things. I guess I am just lucky to have a wife that accepts me as I am. Anyway thats it, from start up to the present. LOL Sally Jo.