PDA

View Full Version : Interesting feeling

Angela Marie
06-30-2021, 07:42 AM
I pointed out in a few posts that I started wearing denim leggings to work. Interestingly, while not dressed with makeup and such I feel as I do when fully dressed. I think it's my femme persona coming to the fore. Just a feeling of comfort with the realization that i'm coming closer on the outside to my inner feelings which I kept hidden for so long. Anyone else have a similar situation?

TamT
06-30-2021, 10:10 AM
Unable to get dressed at home, I started going to work wearing some feminine clothes to lessen my anxiety. I don't mean just underwear, but jeans, blouses and sweaters. Fortunately, casual wear is allowed at my job, and on one occasion I didn't wear men's clothing for a whole month. Those days I tried combinations of all my jeans, leggings, flares, whether at the hip or at the waist, with short, medium or long sleeved blouses, sometimes uncovered or well hidden under sweaters. I completed my outfit with lingerie, pantyhose and Chuck Taylor sneakers. While I was a MIAD (in pants instead of dress), it was enough to make me feel good. If anyone noticed, they didn't let me know.

docrobbysherry
06-30-2021, 11:20 AM
No, Angela, but I think you're lucky! :thumbsup:

For me it's all the way or nothing. I'm not satisfied until I see a pretty woman in my mirror!:battingeyelashes: