PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back........ :) :) :)

Tamara Croft
11-02-2004, 07:22 PM
Hiya everyone

Sorry I haven't been around much lately, but I've recently moved house and lost my internet connection........now its back yayyayayyy.....

I've read quite a few of the posts about ~Tammy~ and I and would like to thank you all for the nice comments. We are officially back together and I couldn't be more happier if I won the lottery tomorrow.

I have a few things i'd like to clear up!!! Miss Tammy!!! Those nice boots that make your 'feet and legs' look sexy......MY BOOTS you mean!!!!!!!! You know, I noticed a few bits of MY make-up missing too........guess where I found it.....oh yes.......in her make-up box!!!!! Little does she know I stole her nice Ra-Ra skirt..... she thinks it got mixed up with my stuff after our naughty but ever so nice weekend..... hehehehe

Some of you know I'm a Beauty Therapist. For those of you that don't and would like and tips on anything to make your already glamorous selves look even more glamorous, just post away or send me a message and I will try and help you girls out as much as I can.

For ~Tammy~ You rock my world and I love you the mostest :p :)

Amelie
11-02-2004, 07:32 PM
Hi Tamara nice to meet you, I don't think I had the pleasure.

Wacotxgirl can use some of your help on beauty a few threads below this one.

Love Amelie

~Tammy~
11-02-2004, 07:50 PM
Welcome back babe :)

Getting me into trouble already I see.
Guess I'd better watch what I'm saying now ... or maybe not ... hehe!
And for the record those are 'MY' boots, Tamara gave them me. Just cos I've got my own boots now doesn't mean you can have them back, but I'll let you borrow them.
Oh, and the make-up thing, yeah I admit it, stole it. My bad.

Tamara Croft
11-02-2004, 07:54 PM
Wow no mention of the skirt I 'stole' hehe, maybe your going to make me pay for taking it on thursday.... I just know you have something planned!!!!! Better get my whips and handcuffs ready for you flower!

Amelie
11-02-2004, 08:10 PM
Please post some pics, with the whips and handcuffs. LOl
Amelie

Tamara Croft
11-02-2004, 08:19 PM
Hiya Amelia

Thankyou for your welcome back. I'm sure we will take some pics this time, whether Tammy will let me post them is another story!!! But we shall see :)

Julie
11-03-2004, 01:43 AM
Welcome Tamara,good to hear you're connected again and connecting with the forum.

Julie J

samanthajay
11-03-2004, 02:29 AM
Wow no mention of the skirt I 'stole' hehe, maybe your going to make me pay for taking it on thursday.... I just know you have something planned!!!!! Better get my whips and handcuffs ready for you flower!
oooo kinky stuff tammy. im jealious :D

samanthajay
11-03-2004, 02:31 AM
welcome back tamara. and no its not in here its just me :p

Sara Kat
11-03-2004, 03:46 AM
Welcome back Tamara. :)

Rachel_740
11-03-2004, 06:10 PM
Hi Tamara,

Welcome back here. It seems an eternity that you've been away.

It's great to hear that you and Tammy are back together again. From the short time I spent with her a few weeks ago I'd say you've got a great girl there who really loves you.Look after her, for both your sakes.

Rachel

Tamara Croft
11-03-2004, 06:15 PM
Hiya Rachel

Thankyou for you lovely post. I do love her (that sounds kinda odd but right in a way) with all my heart and soul and its been hard not being together. This time I'm never letting her go again..... SHES MINE NOW AND NO ONE ELSE IS HAVING HER!!!!!!!

Rachel_740
11-03-2004, 06:40 PM
This time I'm never letting her go again..... SHES MINE AND NO ONE IS HAVING HER!!!!!!!

Thats really good news Tamara :)

Tristen Cox
11-04-2004, 09:22 AM
Tamara, I don't believe I've had the pleasure to meet you. So Welcome back sweetie. Hope you can stay around this time.. Looking forward to your posts!

Love and Hugs
TristenCox

babe4life
11-04-2004, 09:48 AM
Hi Tamara, don't think we have met, but welcome back! Think you have missed some wild times, but that's OK. Now the games can really begin!!

Love,
Vicky

KewTnCurvy GG
11-04-2004, 11:21 AM
Ditto, Tamara, but, "Hi!" and welcome back! Did I see "GG"? Yea, another GG :)!

hugs
kew

katie lee
11-04-2004, 02:50 PM
Hi Tamara welcome back Tammy seems to be much happier these days . She always talked about you in a nice way glad you's are back together again. :)

babe4life
11-04-2004, 03:31 PM
Ditto, Tamara, but, "Hi!" and welcome back! Did I see "GG"? Yea, another GG :)!

hugs
kew
They are MULTIPLYING! Yippee! :D

Love,
Vicky

Georgette
11-04-2004, 05:37 PM
Hi Tamara.
We haven't met but nice to see you back I just found this site last month and can't seem to be off of it for to long a time.
Welcome back. ;)
LOL
Georgette
Be who you want to be not what others think you should be. :rolleyes:

Jenna1561
11-04-2004, 05:43 PM
Hi Tamara,

Welcome back from someone who wasn't here when you were, but showed up while you weren't here, and is now here at the same time as you.

Jenna

racquel
11-04-2004, 05:47 PM
hi tamara,we have never met so i would like to say hi,im racquel and like georgette only came on line last month.my first computer and one of the first things i did was try to find similar ladies to chat with and learn from.am finding it hard to stay off this site for any length of time.

clarissa3d
11-04-2004, 06:17 PM
It is great you are back, hope the move went smooth... hey that rhymes :D

humm looks to me that we are getting a bunch of GGs. Say I want my own GG :p

hehe two GGs that are makeup artist. and so many TV canvases... oh oh me next :D

Tamara Croft
11-05-2004, 05:26 PM
Hiya Julie

Theres a lot of questions to answer, so i am going to sit down this weekend and really think about how im going to answer them all, instead of rushing and giving u quick answers.

Tamara Croft
11-05-2004, 05:36 PM
I would just like to say thank you to all of you that have welcomed me back to the forum. It's good to be back......now I can put my Beauty Therapy to use!!!!!

Maybe I should open up a beauty salon for all you 'girls' instead. I don't find making up GG's interesting at all. Making ~Tammy~ look gorgeous (not that hard really) is far more rewarding!! Gotta love that chick!

Rachel_740
11-05-2004, 05:43 PM
Hi Tamara,

You can work your magic on me Babe.

Did you and Tammy get to the meet last night?

Rachel

Stephanie Brooks
11-05-2004, 07:38 PM
Hi Tamara!

As with many of the other girls, I've not met you before; I'm new to the place. Welcome back!!!!!!!

Bonnie-OR
11-05-2004, 09:03 PM
I'm Bonnie, another new girl. See, ya leave for a little while and we multiply like rabbits. I've read some of your older posts, and look forward to hearing more from you. Welcome back, huggs bonnie

Tamara Croft
11-07-2004, 11:21 AM
Hiya Julie

I finally sat down and answered all of your questions. I hope that it all makes sense and gives you the answers you need. If you need to know anything else just ask :)

So I am curious what you think of being in the world of beauty.

Being in the world of beauty has opened my eyes to the way I look after my skin, nails and body. There are so many things I do differently now and so many products that I would never use on my skin again!!!! You wouldn't believe some of the products that you think are doing wonders for you....but in reality they are damaging your skin and your hair. Making a person that has walked into a salon feeling low and fed up with the way they look to making them feel like a million dollars and beautiful when they walk out that door has to be the best feeling in the world. I once did Tammy's mums nails and she never thought in a million years they could ever look that good. When you make a person feel like that, you feel like you are doing your job!

What kind of person does it take?

You have to have a lot of patience and good communication skills. You have to enjoy your job....not just how much money you make. If you enjoy what you are doing, you tend to take extra care and attention to the finer details rather than rushing the job to make more money.

What do you love?

My favourite treatments has to be pedicures and facials. I love to watch a person fall to sleep during a facial. Making someones toes look pretty can be a challenge. As you probably are aware, most people can't even reach their feet!! Making them look pretty is very rewarding.

What do you hate?

I hate doing manicures. This treatment just doesn't interest me at all. I don't know why either. I would rather put nail extensions on as there are so many different ways you can make an extended nail look to a natural nail.

Do you work alone or in a salon?

I work alone at my house. But I would work in a salon, but that means you have to keep up to the pace in there and I personally think some salons rush the work because they are only in the business to make money.

Do you own or work for someone else?

I work on my own. I like being my own boss and not having someone tell me how to do my job.

What recommendations would you make for anyone entering into this field?

I personally dived straight in at the deep end without doing any research about the course I went on. But if you are going to do a course like this, I would suggest you look extensively into the work you are going to have to do because you have to pay for your course and make your decision from that. Here in the UK even if you are working and you do the course I did, it is free so I wouldn't have lost anything if I decided I didn't like it half way through.

And the big question - how do you think the women of the world would react to a TG doing their hair, nails or makeup?

I had to laugh when I read this bit because I was thinking at the time what it would be like to run a salon for CD's TV's and TG's etc. I think it would be great for someone like that to do my nails etc. To be honest I think you would take more interest in making me feel good. I personally would prefer a camp male doing my hair rather than a female hairdresser. To me they have always taken more of an interest in what you want doing rather than just cutting it and showing you the door.

So heres my own advice to you. We only have one go at things in life to make us happy. If this is what you really want to do....then you go for it and I will support you with advice and help etc and anything you need to get you started. But really get some information about what you want to do before you going paying all those dollars....its a lot of money you are going to be spending!!!!

~Tammy~
11-07-2004, 04:19 PM
There is one big benefit of having a GF who does beauty therapy. Not only does she practice on you, waxing nearly the entire body, giving you an all over smoothy feel, with an overwhelming sense of pride at having survived the hair ripping hell, but you also have an excuse for your friends as to why you have hair free legs. and waxed eyebrows, and manicured and painted nails. Ok, so maybe not painted nails but you get the picture.

Tamara Croft
11-07-2004, 04:24 PM
Well Miss Tammy.... you still havent let me wax the one thing I really wanna get off your body!!!!!!!!! Oh u know what that is don't you flower!!!!!!! Those nasty hairs really have got to go!

samanthajay
11-10-2004, 04:25 PM
Well Miss Tammy.... you still havent let me wax the one thing I really wanna get off your body!!!!!!!!! Oh u know what that is don't you flower!!!!!!! Those nasty hairs really have got to go!
damn :eek:

~Tammy~
11-10-2004, 05:02 PM
In case anyones wondering, those nasty hairs Tamara is talking about is the bum fluff. Not the other region, that's already hair free. :D