PDA

View Full Version : What if you woke up as a woman?

laurie103
07-01-2021, 03:17 PM
Same life, same everything. Except you're female. You've got 24 hours to decide if you want it to be permanent or not. What would you do? I don't know.

Leslie Mary S
07-01-2021, 03:25 PM
I would use the first 23 hours and 45 minutest to find out if this is what I want. If I didn't then I would revert back to my Male self.

Genifer Teal
07-01-2021, 03:28 PM
I'd have more room for my girl clothes!

RADER
07-01-2021, 04:50 PM
CAN I have 24 more hours to think on that.

ShelbyDawn
07-01-2021, 05:15 PM
I'd make the most of those 24 hours, that's for sure.

My initial reaction is to just say, hell yeah, but the reality can be so different that the fantasy...

Elizabeth G
07-01-2021, 06:14 PM
I would make it permanent.

laurie103
07-01-2021, 06:27 PM
It'd be bad for the credit card, that's for sure.

JocelynJames
07-01-2021, 06:46 PM
Things are good the way they are for me. I have an accepting wife , that gets me( kind of, as I don?t fully get me ) sometimes the unknown is far more than I?m ready for.

BLUE ORCHID
07-01-2021, 08:50 PM
Hi Lauri :hugs:, I really enjoy having the best of both worlds , >Orchid**0:daydreaming:0**

Geena75
07-01-2021, 08:52 PM
Knowing that I would be back to the regular me tomorrow, I would dress to the 9's and go out and about for the entire day. Take a shower in the evening, then curl up on the sofa and watch a good movie on TV. I would also try to find out if there was any way I could do it again when I wanted.

This is all allowing that a) I didn't have to worry about my job. and b) my family wouldn't be an issue. [Hey, just to spice it up, could my spouse wake up as a male for the day as well?]

You know, I could write a story about this ...

Karren H
07-01-2021, 09:37 PM
I would not need 24 hours to decide. I would go for it, then I could stop trying to enlarge my breasts! Unless my new womanly breasts are still too small, in that case I would keep trying or go see a plastic surgeon.

MonicaPVD
07-01-2021, 09:50 PM
I would jump out of bed, dress up like Wonder Woman 1984, climb on my winged purple elephant and fly off into the sunset. Get a grip.

franlee
07-01-2021, 10:43 PM
Enjoy the 24 hours. If it was set when I woke up that would be what I would make the most of but other wise I would be happy with experience.

Sissy_Michelle
07-01-2021, 11:45 PM
Laurie103,

I would probably make it permanent. Depending on how I looked.

@—}——
Michelle

CharlotteCD
07-02-2021, 01:01 AM
I see these questions as pointless.

If you're trans, you'll want it to be permanent. If you're not, you'll switch back.

BUT.

It's not possible, so why waste mental energy on it? It's like people who discuss what they'd do if they won the lottery. You're just taunting yourself.

DianeT
07-02-2021, 03:33 AM
Pointless is vital !

mbmeen12
07-02-2021, 03:39 AM
I see these questions as pointless.

Come on Charlette its a forum, I mean I get what your saying.... You can just skip it and move on.

To answer; I am sure I would be under payed and over scrutinized. Yes permanent.

HelpMe,Rhonda
07-02-2021, 04:07 AM
I've been waking up trans for months now, so if this means for me that the process was 'complete' it would be fine with me!

char GG
07-02-2021, 04:43 AM
Mod note:

No one is required to answer every thread. Please skip to the next thread rather than give a snarky remark.

CharlotteCD
07-02-2021, 05:00 AM
I don't think it's being snarky to state that people shouldn't give this any mental effort.

For somebody like myself, who is trans, who does want this, it's harmful for me to put thought into the impossibilities.

I think it's only fair to state my side of things.

countrygirl
07-02-2021, 05:14 AM
As long as I can be the grandma that I feel like and the weight I want to be. Absolutely yes.

SissieScott
07-02-2021, 05:58 AM
I don't think it's being snarky to state that people shouldn't give this any mental effort.

For somebody like myself, who is trans, who does want this, it's harmful for me to put thought into the impossibilities.

ANYTHING is possible, if that is what you TRULY want! It's YOUR life no one else's!

SaraLin
07-02-2021, 06:43 AM
I wouldn't need the extra 23 hours and 59 minutes.

Richelle423
07-02-2021, 08:04 AM
I would feel complete and wouldn?t need the 24 hrs to decide. Plus I would save a lot of money skipping meds and surgery

GretchenM
07-02-2021, 08:11 AM
I think it is a fair question even though obviously a hypothetical question that physically would be quite impossible. Separating out certain aspects for closer examination to determine how the single factor operates is a valid way of examining the functioning of your thinking. In the sciences we do that all the time when dealing with theory.

I really don't know what I would do with regard to making it permanent until I had spent the day (a sleepless one) thoroughly exploring that option as a permanent change. So, I would go where it takes me to see how things are and how they work and spend the last half hour mulling over what had happened during the day. Then, in the last few minutes or seconds decide. In other words, the outcome is unpredictable. It would be very instructive to finally know more about what it feels like to be a woman and see things as our wonderful GG's do. Much better than the educated guessing as to what it feels like to be a woman that I and most everybody else does here.

Cheryl T
07-02-2021, 08:49 AM
Since it hypothetical ...
I would want to experience Everything I could as a woman during my 24 hours as I considered the future.
I would find my toys and explore my new self. Then I'd dress my best and revel in not having to wear any forms or padding or a wig or shave before doing my makeup.
I go out with my head held high and without any concern. I'd be able to at last not be concerned with others staring and hopefully I'd be attractive enough that they would stare for the Right Reasons.
I'd find some young buck and ... well you know.
I'd find a lady of like mind and ... well you know.

Then I would go home and spend the last few waking hours discussing this with my wife. Since all that has changed is me she would have to be on board with this being permanent as well. Then having made my decision I would eat a Big bowl of ice cream, slip into my sexiest nightie, enjoy the rest of the night with the love of my life.

I hope this isn't too...
Mods, if it is, well then do your thing.

But she asked, LOL.

Meghan4now
07-02-2021, 10:23 AM
Mod note:

No one is required to answer every thread. Please skip to the next thread rather than give a snarky remark.
But it's so much fun! As long as it's not too mean, a little humor should be ok.

A question based in total fantasy baits sarcastic or witty responses.

Bea_
07-02-2021, 10:42 AM
I don't need the 24 hours. I have no jealousy for most of what makes a woman a woman. I am just jealous of the aesthetic and tactile choices women take for granted. I'd just like the definition of "man" to be more inclusive of those things.

Debra Russell
07-02-2021, 11:02 AM
All things considering.................it would be permenent :dance: ..................Debra

laurie103
07-02-2021, 11:27 AM
But it's so much fun! As long as it's not too mean, a little humor should be ok.

A question based in total fantasy baits sarcastic or witty responses.

There's already too much negativity in the world. We should all be on the same team... no one else is going to bat for us. But if you're into witty responses -- your signature is nice and ironic. "Put on a happy face" -- even if people are crapping on you, right?

Rosemary+
07-02-2021, 12:42 PM
As Long as I can remember my last thought before I fall asleep is the same each night, I hope I wake as a woman. During the day when I see a well dressed woman my first thought is the same, why can?t I be like her.
So to answer the question, after 24hrs I?m not going back I?m staying as who I should have been

DianeT
07-02-2021, 12:46 PM
Supposing it's a Saturday. If I wake up as a woman, I will do all the things women do for 24h. I'll watch my wife sleeping and when she awakes and asks me "what are you doing?" I will tell her "I have been watching you sleeping". Then we'll have breakfast together and if she's silent I will ask "What's on your mind?". I will ask her to take the garbage out. I will call my mother. I will hum while doing chores. I will leave the toilet seat down. I will subscribe to CD.com's FAB forum. I will spend a long time in the bathroom shaving my legs and washing my hair. I will add "Personal hygiene furnitures" to the grocery list. I will take a salad at the restaurant. I will remember that the Smiths are coming for dinner tonight. I will laugh at the jokes of Mr Smith even if they're not that funny and when they're gone I will talk about the evening with my wife for a moment. I'll go to the bedroom and browse my social networks and the FAB forum and give a few advices to help some CDers with their outfits for going out, then roll my eyes when reading some threads talking about women. I will tell my wife "Do you love me?", she'll say "Yes, I love you". I will read a few pages of my book, hug and say good night.
Boy, what a day. What's next tomorrow?

-- EDIT --
My wife said I forgot the most important: ask for a massage!

Meghan4now
07-02-2021, 12:48 PM
Laurie,

Especially when people are crapping on you.

BTW loved your credit card response. That was witty and almost a bit sarcastic.

TamT
07-02-2021, 02:06 PM
I'd probably go for a male partner to do things, all those things that as a man I can't do. But I would be completely baffled by what could happen in the time limit if I have gotten pregnant!

jenabrooks
07-02-2021, 02:53 PM
Dream come true.

Kimberly A.
07-02-2021, 03:20 PM
Hi, Laurie. :) First of all, I would freak OUT! LOL Secondly, I'd probably be really, really happy for a little while, then I'd probably want to be back to my male self..... I mean, I do lead my life as a man, only CD'ing once in a while, when I get a chance. Lately it's been once or twice a week, but I've had to hold off on CD'ing due to financial circumstances.

Anyway, even though I will admit that I've fantasized about being a woman, I could actually never go through with it, like transitioning or, (for lack of a better phrase, I suppose), somehow supernaturally waking up as a woman. Nah, I'm happy being a CD'er and if I woke up as a woman, with all female anatomy, I'd enjoy it for it a little while, sure but like I said, I'd want to be back as my male self. LOL

Georgia_Maine
07-02-2021, 03:41 PM
If I suddenly woke up and discovered I was female? I would run to the bathroom and have to remember to sit!:D

Alice Torn
07-02-2021, 06:38 PM
Lesley, I agree. I would dress up to the nines and go out all over totally enjoying every minute of it, in a sleeveless knee length dress, hose and heels, showing off my legs, then go back to being the old bachelor i am.

Stephanie47
07-02-2021, 07:21 PM
I see these questions as pointless. If you're trans, you'll want it to be permanent. If you're not, you'll switch back. BUT. It's not possible, so why waste mental energy on it? It's like people who discuss what they'd do if they won the lottery. You're just taunting yourself.

I don't know if it is pointless. Yes, within the realm of possibility it is a non-starter. It isn't going to happen? However, it is food for thought. "What if.." this or that? Sometimes, although maybe a rarity, the unexpected can happen. The percentage of transgender women and transgender men having gender confirming surgery is small. What holds those persons back? Why not have gender confirming surgery?

Just this past month the Department of Veterans' Affairs announced in the future it will be offering gender confirming surgery to veterans. Nice to see Uncle Sam may be dragged into the 21st century. So, "what if," and it is not so far fetched that our service personnel may be put into a situation of making the choice the OP has proposed. Will he or she changed?

Far fetched? Unless you have not been in combat you may not have seen a buddy have his groin pulverized by a booby trap (IED to you young folk). If he is trans will he opt for female reconstructive surgery or opt for reconstruction of his male genitalia?

My wife's second cousin is a transman. Options? Oh, she has just had a baby! If a she or he does choose what's behind door 1 or door 2 there are consequences to be considered. Yeah, I get tired of my wife fantasizing about winning the lottery. Let her imagination run wild. A nice divergence from thinking about Covid-19. Oh, I did win the lottery one time...the draft. And, I did not even have to buy a ticket.

prene
07-02-2021, 10:28 PM
Lot of factors.
1) would I be the same age and about the same shape (BMI) but with the feminine parts.
YES

Diane426
07-03-2021, 12:03 AM
I would absolutely embrace it.

Maid_Marion
07-03-2021, 05:18 AM
I'd go to a golf course to check out my game.

sometimes_miss
07-03-2021, 03:19 PM
It would really depend upon what I was; becoming a 60+ huge, old, homely woman wouldn't change my life much. Becoming a 14 y/o female, and actually getting to live out my life in America, the way I thought it was supposed to be, now that would be significant, and I would probably wish to go along with that. Of course, lots of qualifiers there, too, such as I would not want to be magically transferred into a middle eastern country where women are enslaved, considered property, part of some disgusting sultan's harem, or anything like that, and I certainly wouldn't want to become a really ugly female, of course.... but being a '5' on the 1-10 beauty scale would be perfectly acceptable.
The only real problem solved, would be that of the constant GID which would be gone. Both sexes have their particular problems, so beyond that, it would just be exchanging one set of problems, for another. But it sure would be interesting to see how it would all work out.

Mackem Sue
07-03-2021, 07:08 PM
Interesting thought. It would solve the crossdressing issue.

But it would make me a lesbian. 😀

Sue

CynthiaD
07-04-2021, 09:02 AM
When I was in high school I used to fall asleep at night praying that this would happen. I also tried using "mental energy" to change my body. It didn't work.

Change back? You've got to be kidding!

ambigendrous
07-04-2021, 10:17 AM
To turn this in to a nightmare: what if you woke up as a woman, but were still a crossdresser, so all you wanted to wear were men's clothes? AAUGH!

Ressie
07-04-2021, 10:25 AM
I'd have to take a good look in the mirror. Beautiful woman? Ugly? Somewhere in between? And I'd like more than 24 hours before making the decision so I won't have any regrets.

Christina89
07-05-2021, 02:20 AM
I probably would stay as a woman. I would of course take the 24 hours and do what I could to see how the other side lives and base it off that.

JennB
07-05-2021, 08:17 AM
At the risk of sounding more like a man here, the hotter I looked as a woman when I woke up the more likely it would be I would say stay a woman.

MonicaPVD
07-05-2021, 08:46 AM
On second thought, I think I would be busy all night. ��

AmandaM
07-05-2021, 11:42 AM
When I was a young man, a friend said I'd make a cute girl. So, if I could go back to 18 the answer would most likely be yes.

Jane G
07-05-2021, 11:52 AM
24 hours is hardly a fair trial period for such a life changing choice. That said, as I think it would be life changing and I enjoy my current life. Then the answer is clearly that I would revert back to male after perhaps the happiest 24 hours of my life. But would I? Only those 24 hours would let me know. There was a time when I was younger, when I would definitely have said remain as a female. Oh boy life is complicated and I suspect may always be on a knife edge for those close to the tipping point. As long as I have the love of my life I will remain loyal to her, what ever my personal feelings, we are stronger as a team.

Allieboy
07-05-2021, 12:03 PM
As long as we are fantasizing, I would wake up as a pretty, 30 something, unattached lesbian. I would be girlie with a taste for modest but very feminine clothes. My attraction to women and from women would be intense and satisfying in every way

JenniferMBlack
07-05-2021, 12:26 PM
At different times in my life I would have answered differently. Having 24 hours may have even changed the initial response. Right now I can say without a doubt I'd remain a woman. Being as I live as one now what would really change? I wouldn't need hormones or surgery and to me thays a win.

Miel GG
07-05-2021, 12:34 PM
To turn this in to a nightmare: what if you woke up as a woman, but were still a crossdresser, so all you wanted to wear were men's clothes? AAUGH!

You made my day :lol2:

Jayne44C
07-05-2021, 02:43 PM
If I were looking at 30, as opposed to 60...yeah I might stay.

laurie103
07-05-2021, 06:17 PM
Would you read a book about this?

Glenda58
07-05-2021, 08:20 PM
If everything was the same I would stay female. I'm to old to change now.

Lori Ann Westlake
07-05-2021, 09:24 PM
Would you read a book about this?

If so, try Robert A. Heinlein's classic of half a century ago, I Will Fear No Evil.

NjJamie
07-05-2021, 10:52 PM
Well, it looks like I might have a long weekend to try out the question! I do know I will be running to the closet and not wasting one minute of the hopefully 48 hours, first thing will be to put my things in the right drawers, on go the nails and then, who knows? Ideas very willingly accepted, please feel free to share.

Kim Summers
07-06-2021, 03:21 AM
Only if i could keep the mind of a crossdresser to remember the thrill i had of dressing, would not want to lose that. Oh the fun x

Cassiek
07-06-2021, 04:54 AM
Wow!! I would throw out all my male clothes and go shopping to fill my closet and drawers up with the prettiest and most feminine clothes

okie kay
07-06-2021, 11:51 AM
well stated

Cheryl T
07-06-2021, 11:59 AM
When I was young, maybe 9 or 10, I would fall asleep wishing this would happen. That I would wake to a reflection in the mirror that was really a girl.
At that age it wasn't because of sex, or even an understanding of what stages of growth a girl would experience.
I just wanted to be a girl!

Just Dana
07-06-2021, 02:46 PM
I'm 99.9% sure I'd remain female! I'd certainly make the most of the 24 hours to help me decide.

It would be a tough one to explain to the coworkers, though. :)

Dana

Sharon budd
07-06-2021, 06:04 PM
Hi Laurie,
If everything was working then a shag would be my top priority. Would have my work cut out but would love to give it my best shot. I could decide in the afterglow or otherwise.
Shaz

Robin777
07-07-2021, 04:06 PM
It would depend on how I looked and how I felt about how I looked. If it happened when I was 20 yrs old, I would have never gone back. Pushing 64 yrs old , I don't know.

Judy-Somthing
07-07-2021, 08:32 PM
Not to be a downer But, the way some men treat women SuXXs and my wife said she felt unsafe so many times from things men would yell to her.
I feel if I wear a woman I'd be a lesbian!

SarahBJackson
07-07-2021, 09:19 PM
I would love to wake up as a woman!!!

Rayleen
07-08-2021, 07:03 AM
Like Judy, if i wake up a women, i probably live with another woman .

Raychel
07-08-2021, 08:46 AM
Sure I would try it for a day,
But honestly women have a tough life, not sure I could do it full time
They work all day long, come home take care if the kids, cook dinner, do laundry, clean house, ect
Being a woman, is pretty hard work.

But it would be nice to just walk around dressed as I prefer for a day, :thinking:

candykowal
07-08-2021, 09:16 AM
When I was younger, it was all I wanted to be. Just like June Cleaver!
Today, I wouldn't do it as I got comfortable presenting either gender!
I like the fact I could go "Incognito" to all my male friends and visa versa.
I could be heterosexual and be a loving husband and not being hit on by guys who like my girly attributes.
The girl side likes to escape the rigors of physical manly responsibilities.
I like being pampered in contouring silky clothes, reminiscing about my youth, and being fashionable.
BOTH....suits me fine, during these "Golden Years!"

phili
07-09-2021, 08:33 AM
I kind of have woken up as a woman, and it was interesting. Not a female, but otherwise a woman, in that I literally had a woman's personhood which was quite different from my 'man' person. Manhood seemed so remote that it was not me anymore, and as a woman I wanted to be around men and other women were more drab, in the sense of just being more versions of me - and in the binary cosmos the men were the mysterious and interseting ones.

I felt the gender performance directions very clearly within- the social rules for behavior that took my feminine nature and consolidated it into a second class citizenship, and that was a real bummer. I could literally feel how so many females clearly feel- frequently butting up against the boundaries of how much just ordinary assertiveness is allowed, and the cultural and age-old division of labor in which I existed.

It was strange, since I really no longer felt compelled to fix things, which I vaguely could remember used to be very fun and satisfying. I felt how easy it was to let men run around and do all the active things they do. I felt my emotions perfectly available and yet sort of the badge of being relegated to housework and finding what company and solace could be found with other women.

I felt my body just as a body, and the ordinary worries of wanting to be seen as attractive and desirable, and the burden of chasing youthful cuteness. I felt though a compensatory pride in being able to feel and observe clearly, and that while men were going to make all sorts of mistakes, I might be able to help some be more humane or find an emotional harbor.

I felt my dresses were no longer magic, and that all my clothes were like various messages- and most of them were to myself, and some were going to be successful to others, and many would be subject to wearisome judgment. I accepted all this, since I do identify at core as a woman, but I, having lived as a man, also know how to be a tomboy and navigate better.

I had to pull back out of being a woman for the sake of my wife, but I need to get back - to find a way to go there and return, to salve the chronic pain of separation from my feeling of identity..

Sometimes I think I may be able to rewire my psyche and realize that all the emotions and psyche that were suppressed can be had as a male, and in that world my maleness would be the best companion for the woman I found myself as, as well.

CrossKimmy
07-09-2021, 12:35 PM
Thinking about the question some more, I?d still probably do it. I?ve always felt an unease within myself like something isn?t matching. I?ve always looked at people with envy knowing they probably have that part figured out. Like maybe if I did I?d be happier or more successful or something because that storm inside makes everything else more difficult to handle.

DanielleCD
07-12-2021, 08:56 AM
24 hours is not long enough... being somewhat "in the middle", I would love to see what it would be like but, being 60 and long past the age of being able to truly enjoy being female for the rest of my life... I would not switch. If I was 25 and switched, then give me 3 to 6 months to try it out!

Pumped
07-12-2021, 02:54 PM
I don't know, it is not that simple! Would I be reasonably attractive, or some 300 pound wildebeest that walks and talks like a truck driver?

A female version of me? Nope! I wouldn't wish that on anyone!

Cindy Crawford? Cheryl Tiegs? Christie Brinkley? With the pose and wardrobe? You bet!

WandaRae2009
07-12-2021, 05:00 PM
If it were just me, I would say I would stay that way. I could easily adjust. However, being married, I would have to involve my wife in the decision. So that 24 hours would be used to work it out with her, and the decision in the end would be a joint one.

Helen_Highwater
07-13-2021, 04:37 AM
For me while this is one of those hypothetical questions that gets asked from time to time, in truth it touches on some real and important issues.

So let's start with the assumption that you wake as an attractive woman, you but looking more like your twin sister. People would see the family resemblance.

Staying female means you have to re-establish your relationships with loved ones, friends, work colleagues. The scenario as posted doesn't guarantee that that will all go smoothly. Suddenly work, your career, can develop a glass ceiling, you might find you get paid less.

People you know, you thought you got on well with might suddenly engage far less, give you the cold shoulder.

These are real issues faced by those wishing to transition and many will tell you it's the hardest part of the whole process.

I suspect that if the what if was changed to you have to spend 5 weeks as a female and as this is hypothetical you get to experience the not so appealing aspects, many might come to a different conclusion.

Ressie
07-13-2021, 07:22 AM
Interesting thoughts of reality Helen. And of course there would be an adjustment in learning to deal with men, socially, sexually etc.

Lana Mae
07-13-2021, 07:01 PM
Just go with it! Do what you have to do! The rest of MY life will be as a woman! LOL Hugs Lana Mae

XemmaX
07-14-2021, 11:59 AM
Would be abit confusing but i guess I'd finally learn what being a woman is really like.

tiffyjo
07-15-2021, 11:39 AM
A few factors to ponder,,,, to do it today, in my mid 50's, beard and body hair wouldn't grow, and I could start life somewhere that no one knew me to be a man before; very likely I would do it.

I've questioned how men can flaunt their sexuality (?) and how a woman can by showing some cleavage, wearing makeup, changing hair style, showing some leg. I'm a bigger guy and notice how the ladies that are a bit larger can still look very "attractive" by showing their features I described. I wear jeans and a button shirt for a uniform, would wear the same thing if a woman, but a bit of makeup, change of hairstyle and some bigger breasts projecting under my shirt, would be nice.

Paula_56
07-16-2021, 10:22 AM
Because it's fun

DianeT
07-16-2021, 12:41 PM
And you, Laurie103, what you would do?

laurie103
07-17-2021, 09:38 PM
I've gotten the question a lot -- "what would YOU do"? I'm going to call bullshit and say that if we're speculating in the nonsensical -- I'd rather it be to the point where I can choose my sex at any time. There'd be a choice. I think that's the only way I'd be balanced. I'm not trans, but sometimes I want to be.

BustyOlivia
07-18-2021, 10:51 PM
I?d be shocked at first and would check to make sure I didn?t fall asleep in my breast forms!

Krisi
07-20-2021, 08:20 AM

Well if you are "trans", what are you doing about it? Are you considering surgery? Living as a woman? Having your sex legally changed?

The question was posted in the M to F crossdressing section and I think it's a legitimate question for crossdressers.

- - - Updated - - -

I have actually been having this same fantasy. Waking up one morning with a woman's body. In my fantasy I text my wife (who would be at the gym) and explain it to her so she wouldn't be shocked when she came home. Of course when she does come home I would have to show her.

So my answer is, I would stay female for the rest of my life. It would be hard to explain to my children and grandchildren and of course to friends and associates. This would have to be some known medical condition.

Teresa.Smith.VA
07-20-2021, 09:47 AM
QUESTION: What if I woke up as a woman?

ANSWER: Well, if that happened then I could no longer be called a cross dresser.

Tee hee hee :battingeyelashes:

Britney Summers
07-20-2021, 11:57 AM
Sounds like a dream come true. As long as I look better, and weight 75 to 80 pounds less too.

Britney42
07-22-2021, 03:33 PM
"A woman".. which one? They're all different.
There is no such thing as a woman version of me as i have 42 years of being a man under my belt. A genetic experience, an in utero experience of hormonal activity...

If i woke with my mind in a woman's body i'd be putting all sorts of other things in it to... i wouldnt be getting dressed i know that muc haha.

Mackem Sue
07-22-2021, 07:43 PM
A few factors to ponder,,,, to do it today, in my mid 50's, beard and body hair wouldn't grow, and I could start life somewhere that no one knew me to be a man before; very likely I would do it.

I've questioned how men can flaunt their sexuality (?) and how a woman can by showing some cleavage, wearing makeup, changing hair style, showing some leg. I'm a bigger guy and notice how the ladies that are a bit larger can still look very "attractive" by showing their features I described. I wear jeans and a button shirt for a uniform, would wear the same thing if a woman, but a bit of makeup, change of hairstyle and some bigger breasts projecting under my shirt, would be nice.

Beard? There's always the Conchita Wurst look!!! 👠😊

Girl
07-25-2021, 02:51 AM
The very first thing I would do is choose that it would be permanent.

Beverly Phillips
07-25-2021, 11:00 AM
I would clear out my closet and my calendar... cause I'm going shopping! 😁😋😉
I think that answers that... teehee
What a wonderful and fun fantasy! Thank you so much for this opportunity to enjoy a few minutes of pure bliss. 😘

Krisi
07-26-2021, 09:54 AM
I don't know, it is not that simple! Would I be reasonably attractive, or some 300 pound wildebeest that walks and talks like a truck driver?

A female version of me? Nope! I wouldn't wish that on anyone!

Cindy Crawford? Cheryl Tiegs? Christie Brinkley? With the pose and wardrobe? You bet!

In my fantasy, it's just me but with hair, breasts, vagina, no body hair and appropriate fat distribution. It's not right to think you will be a movie star.

NickieWild
07-26-2021, 05:01 PM
To be honest I would revert back. I am confortable with who I am. I dont want to be a woman, i want to have fun dressing as one

NewSally
07-26-2021, 05:18 PM
I'd truly enjoy waking up as a woman, but much as described by Krisi. Not sure I'd want to stay that way permanently, just because it would feel so oddly foreign, but if I knew I'd revert back I feel like it would leave me with amazing insights into what being a woman is really all about. Something I'll never know otherwise. Thanks for the fantasy!

Mackem Sue
07-26-2021, 05:51 PM
A life of skirts, dresses, hoisery in colder weather and where practical, heels without looking like a cumbersome bloke in drag. That's a lot of problems solved.

I'm thinking of a certain episode of X-Files where this Amish community could flip between being male and female. Choose depending on the mood.

Sue.

kimdl93
07-26-2021, 06:02 PM
This question raised another question?would I recall my past or be starting over? Remember the movie Heaven Can Wait with Julie Christie and Warren Beatty? In the end he returns as someone else, but won?t remember who he was before. As far as I was concerned, he stopped being himself when he was unable to recall his former existence. Or would this be like in the old Tom Hanks movie, Big?and I would recall being a kid, but be stuck in an adult body. Two very different circumstances. If I was to become someone else, with no past recollections, it seems to me that the current me would cease to exist. If I was to wake up in a woman?s body, would it be a newly minted variation of myself and if so, how the heck would I explain it?

NewSally
07-26-2021, 06:03 PM
Sue - thanks for the heads up on that X-Files episode. I'd love to watch that again now that I'll have a rather different slant on things!

Babette
07-26-2021, 06:28 PM
For me, waking up as a woman might comparable to the dog that chased cars. What's to be done when you finally catch one? Most certainly, I'd be runover by another car while standing dumbfounded in the fast lane. It was fun while it lasted though!

Alice Dore
07-28-2021, 03:34 PM
I would certainly wish to stay as female in this unlikely scenario, but that depends on a number of things... If I am female, then how do I look? As me only with woman parts? Anyways, I would certainly live as much time as possible deciding and trying everything I can as female.

Missy Dawn
07-28-2021, 04:05 PM
In my fantasy, it's just me but with hair, breasts, vagina, no body hair and appropriate fat distribution. It's not right to think you will be a movie star.

Why wouldn't it be right for her to want to be a movie star? This is all a fantasy isn't it? Geeze lighten up girl.

Krisi
07-29-2021, 07:00 AM
Being a movie star is a different fantasy. :brolleyes:

Misiokaku
08-02-2021, 10:49 PM
I think I don't need to be a woman. I like being a "guy". I love my SO, soon to be wife. If I got too choose how much of a woman I would like to wake up to be, I think I would like to have the hair, face, breasts and overall "body" of a woman but without changing my "gender"... Looking like a woman bot actually not being one.

prene
08-03-2021, 05:08 AM
Ever see the Movie "Ground Hog Day" I would hope that I had that.

Probably want to stay female ... would need to experience all of being a woman though LOL

jacques
08-03-2021, 04:28 PM
hello Laurie,
If I could redesign my body shape and hairy bits then I would definitely love to become a female permanently.
but only if, otherwise no!
luv J

JohannaSophia
08-03-2021, 08:46 PM
I've shared my crossdressing with my wife for a long time since our kids were all out of the house. We enjoy doing activities as a partnership:hugs:, I'm not sure that I would want to go female without her switch to male for the same 24 hours. No interruptions at home:love:, appropriate wardrobes, and the opportunity to be out on the town:kissing:! At 24 hours? We would probably revert, but you never know till each one has tried it on for size!:^5: