PDA

View Full Version : Lose weight

Shellybean
04-04-2006, 01:14 PM
HOw can i loose the male middle belly, i am sooo close only 5 pounds away without making a manly six pack???:eek:

jennig
04-04-2006, 02:55 PM
hey shelly about a year ago I made up my mind i was going to loose weight and tyr to get down to 160 lbs from 200lbs the first thing i did was to cut out snacks then i started on a low carb diet not adkins just tryed to cut carbs within 6 weeks i had lost 20 lbs to make a long story short it works about a month ago I bought a abb loung at walmart about 100 bucks or so I use it ever day you about 15 minn. to my suprise i have lost about 3 inches of om mid section and now weigh 152lbs almost a girl like weight well it worked for me but then again i wanted to fit in a size 6 jeans

love jennig

Butterfly Bill
04-04-2006, 04:00 PM
Do exercises that flex the abdominal muscles, like sit-ups or bicycle riding. Do things that exercise the rest of your body too.

Julie Avery
04-04-2006, 04:24 PM
What Bill said. Don't go doing 40 situps a day, focus on the more aerobic exercises like the bike, swimming, walking. Just enough calisthentics like situps, legs lifts (feet 6" off the ground held for some time), to keep some tone in the abdominal muscles.

And start looking at the nutritional info on everything you eat. Some things you like are probably 250 calories per serving, and some are probably 750.

Muscle burns more calories than fat, so the more you've got, the more you can eat, but for a CD this is not a simple matter, as you know.

Maureen Henley
04-05-2006, 07:37 AM
Try Herbalife. I have lost over 25 lbs. since New Year's on the program. I say that this is a blatant commercial plug because my wife is a new distributor for Herbalife - I believe in full disclosure.

Yes I am
04-05-2006, 09:34 AM
Run a lot and eat less, and when you do eat try to eat something that grew off of a plant instead of something that was processed in one.