PDA

View Full Version : i think she knows

claire angie
04-04-2006, 02:35 PM
my SO, i belive she knows that i crossdress and to all you ladies out their how can i start the conversion, i need advice. help please claire xx
well firstly when i've dressed i put things back, but due to me fogetting the time things were not put back as i was in a rush to get things done last week,also my SO had told me she had been looking around, and found things, ie a dress, but never went any futher, untill last week she asked if i've been trying on anything and then the phone, knock on the door stopped the conversion, and we never carried on afterwards. so i dont know what to say really.

Anita Mae GG
04-04-2006, 02:40 PM
conversion to what? telling her everything or to be a woman?:confused:

Tamara Croft
04-04-2006, 02:44 PM
Only you know the right words to say to your wife. You know her, you married her. What makes you think she knows? A bit more info would be good ;)

Julie Avery
04-04-2006, 02:45 PM
Perhaps a Freudian slip ;)

I'm going to assume Claire's question is about starting a conversation.

A serious answer would require that you give us a lot more detail.

There's always the "damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead" talk...."There's something about me I want you to know, something that's been very hard for me to talk about all my life...."

SherriePall
04-04-2006, 05:54 PM
Claire -- Even if she really doesn't have a clue, this might be a good time to tell her. Arm yourself with information about crossdressing. Be prepared for hard questions. Be ready for some crying (both you and your wife). Then at a quiet moment, tell her you have something to tell her. Do it gently and with understanding that she may have a hard time with the news, but it is better you tell than she finds out some other way.

Joy Carter
04-04-2006, 07:14 PM
Clair it takes courage to get the ball rolling so this sounds like the right time. Just take your time and be prepaired to answer alot of quetions you know who you are in your heart so let that part of you lead.