PDA

View Full Version : Being honest with ourselves

Angela Marie
07-11-2021, 07:03 AM
As I noted in previous posts I came out, to myself at least, as transgendered. Now I have purged twice before; but since then I realized that it was the overwhelming guilt and the inability to be honest with myself that was the reason for the purge. Once again, as per some of my previous posts, I have begun expressing my feminine side to a greater extent, i.e. wearing my denim leggings to work. I no longer feel the pangs of guilt and am increasingly comfortable expressing my feminine side. I'm sure there will be issues. But finally expressing my true feelings makes it easier to handle.

Jodie_Lynn
07-11-2021, 09:17 AM
Congratulations to you, for realizing that denying your inner self is detrimental to your well being!

Enjoy being YOU!

Maid_Marion
07-11-2021, 09:26 AM
Hi Angela,

Congratulations on getting to this major milestone! Now that I'm wearing women's clothes to work I ordered a gray pencil skirt and white blouse. They fit perfectly!

Marion

Stephanie47
07-11-2021, 09:39 AM
Happy it is working out for you. Although when some of us are honest with ourselves and accept who we are there is the problem of dealing with the non-acceptance of others.

CynthiaD
07-11-2021, 09:43 AM
You go, Girl!

As I?ve said many times:
Crossdressing ? not weird.
Being transgender ? not weird.
Spending your whole life pretending to be something you're not ? very weird.

Your proud-to-be-trans sister,

Cynthia

Teresa.Smith.VA
07-11-2021, 10:53 AM
Deleted by Teresa. No picture to prove authenticity.

docrobbysherry
07-11-2021, 11:39 AM
When I arrived here those many years ago, I was loaded with 10 years of accumulated shame and guilt! The time, money, and energy I wasted on my silly, sissy "hobby"!:doh:
And, on top of everything else it turned me on!:o

But, so many here explained that I was hurting no one by my dressing. That many men crossdressed, not all were trans or sissies. That at one time or another, nearly EVERY dresser is turned on by aspects of their dressing!:heehee:

It took a couple of years. But then, I finally ditched my guilt and fully embraced Sherry and all her newfound dresser girlfriends!:hugs:
Life is good!:thumbsup:

LilSissyStevie
07-11-2021, 02:49 PM
When I finally accepted that I was transgender, just like when I finally accepted that I was gay, the most amazing thing happened......NOTHING! It's like when I was a kid scared to death that the boogerman was hiding in the closet. When I couldn't stand the anxiety any longer, I finally got the courage to open the door and there was nobody there. It turns out that I'm just a dude with a weird kink. No big deal. Your mileage may vary.

FrannGurl
07-11-2021, 03:08 PM
I'm 59 and I have struggled for years wondering who I actually was. Regardless of sexuality we are often seen as gay when in fact, sexuality and our gender (or gender expression)are two different things. I've purged three times in my life.The last time was almost 10 years ago. Being single now makes it much easier for me because I can be myself.

Natalie5004
07-11-2021, 06:42 PM
So, If we CDers are being honest with ourselves we are all trans? It is only a matter of time we realize that?

I agree, I am trans. A transvestite and not a person born with the wrong anatomy.

I would not know how or want to be female all the time. How about 4 to 8 hours a day but not every day. I have too much fun being a male knucklehead. I do get jealous of the clothes that women wear. They look fantastic in them when dressed to the 9's. If I was a woman I would be a lesbian for sure.