PDA

View Full Version : New excuse for Nail color

Meghan4now
07-12-2021, 08:41 AM
My wife Loves baseball, and we've been watching more this year, especially with MLB opening back up to fans. The Reds have been pretty fun to watch this year, and are batting well.

I was watching the game about two months ago and I noticed that the catcher's hand had bright orange nail polish. I'd never noticed this before. This catcher is young and clean shaven, and frankly has a pretty face. Not saying he's a crossdresser, but I bet he'd be good at it ;)

Anyway I had my suspicion as to why the nail polish, so I looked it up. It's been going on a few years at least, the catcher's can signal the pitcher better and more subtly that way.

So now you have an excuse for polish. Just become a professional catcher. Of course this only works for one hand, and probably needs to be a Day-glow color. And you need to be right handed. There are Very few left handed catcher's because of the base running direction.

CharlotteCD
07-12-2021, 09:31 AM
Naturally you need good cardio fitness, so take up cycling as a leisure activity and then you'll need to shave your legs as well.

Maybe a bit of swimming, and the chemicals are bad for your skin so a very thorough skincare routine is an absolute must.

Billie
07-13-2021, 12:55 PM
When I'm out bicycle riding with a group, if someone mentions my nails, I just tell them it helps with arm pump. Usually someone will say they've heard that before, not remembering the Disney movie Motocrossed.

Crissy 107
07-13-2021, 01:38 PM
Meghan, I see catchers all the time with different very visible colors. No need to be a professional catcher just join a softball team better yet a co-ed team so you could talk nails with the girls.