PDA

View Full Version : How long could you go 24/7

sara66
07-15-2021, 08:36 AM
For those of us how a mostly just crossdressers, if you could go 24/7? I have wanted to take 2 or 3 day girl holiday, full emersion, for some time now. But i dont know of I would want to do it for more than a month. It is a lot of work being a girl. Hot under garments, nails, makeup, acers of body hair to remove, etc. We almost all love wearing bras and pantyhose, but when dors this all become real work and loses the appeal?
this is really a questions for CDers. For trans this is part of life.
What is you threshold? hours, days, weeks , months?
Sara :thinking:

CarlaWestin
07-15-2021, 09:10 AM
Even when I've had long periods of time (7-14 days) I've found that unless you have no real life activity to attend it's nearly impossible to continuously cross dress.
I've always admired the commitment made by those who have transitioned. But, that is an entirely different situation. As my CDing includes many different outfits and personas,
I do enjoy the opportunity when it arrives. But to have to be somewhat passable every day all day would be challenging.
Male me is the real comfort zone.

CharlotteCD
07-15-2021, 09:12 AM
I'm currently at 20 hours, and even then I had to shave this morning, and my beard cover is already losing the battle just 8 hours later.

As my wife returns tomorrow at an unknown time, but likely 11am, I have to pack and do all of the tidying chores tonight so I'll be dressed and full makeup until 10pm, femme bedclothes tonight, then come 7am I am back in male mode so I can finish the tidying/hiding.

DanielleCD
07-15-2021, 10:00 AM
I think what Carla said also explains myself... not full time. I don't have a life of any sort when I'm dressed really. It's purely me time. A full day, 36 hrs maybe at most.

Stephanie47
07-15-2021, 10:02 AM
My wife use to visit our daughter who lived out of state or visit her cousin in Arizona for seven to ten days. That length of time gave me lots of femme time; 24/7. At the time our backyard was fairly private as there was a row of laurel bushes that obscured any view of our sitting area. Being six foot and 200 pounds I choose to enjoy any femme time in privacy. I had a great time; lined up my heels at the foot of the bed; hung a slew of dresses and slips in the walk-in closet; loaded bras and panties in my drawers. During those periods I did dress 24/7 for multiple days. I took evening drives and strolls. I am not too much of a social creature so the self imposed isolation was not too bad, but I do understand for many it is difficult to play the role 24/7.

JenniferMBlack
07-15-2021, 10:03 AM
This is one of the things that led me to believe I am in fact transgender. The things I liked the least of cross dressing have actually become more natural and a necessity to me. Like wearing a bra. I wasn't one who had to have one and often did not wear one. Now I need to have one and the forms. As a cross dresser I think 5 days was my longest run. That was a vacation and I wasn't ready for it to end.

kimdl93
07-15-2021, 10:25 AM
I have gone for a little more than 2 x 24/7, with the run brought to an end by obligations to work and family obligations. I found it extremely difficult to shift back into male mode.

Jillian Faith
07-15-2021, 10:40 AM
Like Carla Male mode is my comfort zone. The longest I've ever gone without wearing any male clothes is probably 36 hours. I would love to take a vacation somewhere where I could try to be Jill for say 7-10 days, allowing me full immersion into femininity. Shopping, having ladies lunches, going to a salon and getting a set of acrylic nails and a nice pedicure.

CrossKimmy
07-15-2021, 10:52 AM
I could be 24/7 forever if circumstances allowed. I?d always have something girly on to some degree or another.

audreyinalbany
07-15-2021, 11:07 AM
I tap out after a day or two.I've had the opportunity to take a long weekend en femme and I find by day two I'm ready to be back in male mode. It's like I fit the tank & then it's several weeks till the urge returns. I've always felt like if I could have a few days every couple of months that would pretty much satisfy my crossdressing desires.

Alice Torn
07-15-2021, 12:09 PM
When i was really afflicted with the fog 16 yrs ago, went about 26 hrs, and stopped. Went out for the third time in a number of towns, got OMGd at, stared at, shouted at, tooted at, asked to give a family a battery jump start, but the father told his kids not to look! I do not have any anger toward the man, as i love liberty to have any views you want, and i gladly gave him a jump start, and he thanked me. This was in 2005. Guy mode is my comfort zone.

BillieAnneJean
07-15-2021, 12:11 PM
It takes a LOT of work for me to make a “silk purse out of a sow’s ear”. It takes hours. And beyond that maintaining a large wardrobe is a lot of work. Even putting together the outfits.

A LOT of work.

It is so much easier being a man in that regard.

Fem 24/7? No thank you.

I prefer once a week. Then back to welding, wrenching, fixing, wiring, sawing, getting dirty. Yes a woman could do all of that, but the clean up to get ready to get dolled up is just made all the more arduous.

This fall there is a HUGE open air art show in Grand Rapids. Not the usual artsy craft for sale junk show. A real honest art show like a contemporary art museum split open and distributed around downtown.

In the past I have been an official guide as Billie. The show is two weeks every day. We will see how much I can handle. But I think it might be fun after covid. After two weeks every day or even every other day, I might be ok with a break.

Besides, I REALLY do enjoy my guy time with my SO. And I prefer to just do guy time with her rather than CD with her.

Alice Torn
07-15-2021, 12:12 PM
Audrey, same here. a few days escaping difficult male life, and than i had enough for some time.

docrobbysherry
07-15-2021, 12:31 PM
Up until last year, Sara, a number of us attended week long T events filled holidays in Vegas and other cities around the country.:hugs:
This year, DLV and WildSide r having a joint week in Vegas on Oct. 25th to Nov. 1!

They r much more pressure packed and fun than dressing on your own. Because you're out in very public places every day and nite!:daydreaming:

And, u must wear a DIFFERENT OUTFIT FOR EVERY SINGLE OUTING!:eek:

Leslie Mary S
07-15-2021, 12:34 PM
Every month I spend about 70 hours no stop dressed except for baths.
I belong to a group that has a group meeting in an Atlanta, GA area hotel, that lasts about 64 hours.
I start out Friday morning I dressed fem and take a 4 hour drive to the lunch location. After lunch we do some shopping and check into our hotels.
Not only do we dress, we also go out in public as a fem dressed group. We have gone shopping and have had pedicures/manicures, makeovers in big malls, as well known stories too. The nice thing in being a part of a group is comradely, safety, and security.
This last meeting, Friday, we went to Hooters, Delta Airlines Museum, Saturday: Group meeting, Dave and Busters (for lunch and games), Melting pot (dinner), to name some of the things we did this month. I ended with a 4 hour Sunday drive home, stopping for gas and food, still dressed fem.
We have also gone to fairs, plays, and other assorted entertainments.
We also have one or two formal balls a year.
A Christmas ball is in the planning.

If you are interested in knowing and or joining our group please PM me.

candykowal
07-15-2021, 12:45 PM
1,241 days, give or take a week...I had to break out the calculator and really think about my youth, 40 years ago.
I started presenting and living as a girl when my mother and I left Virginia and moved to N.W. Indiana.
I stopped when I finished college and got my Associate degree and later, enlisted in the Navy.
I started presenting again when I was honorably discharged.
After that though, my time living as Candice was sporadic as I couldn't find a good paying job as Candice.
In retrospect, my upbringing was pretty special by a concerned mother looking out for a sickly child's upbringing and the bullying associated with my childhood illness and conditioning. Being her last child of all boy and so wanting a daughter, conditions were right for the lifestyle I was brought up with.
Today, I accept and enjoy being a husband to a wife who only know I was coddled as a child, and knows somethings I do are of a feminine nature.
I carry a razor in my purse to dry shave (never had to do that before I was married) if I am out as Candice for more than 6 hours.
I am usually never presenting as my girly self for more than 48 hours... when the planets align.
And that's fine with me, it more to reminisce about my youth and feel pampered and prissy.
It is heaven for me on occasion. :battingeyelashes:
But I know I am no spring chick anymore and it really is a chore to go thru the motions.
Slowing down and enjoying my golden year at my pace, in either mode is fine by me.

Karren H
07-15-2021, 01:13 PM
I have done about a week straight. It is a struggle to have to look that good that many days in a row! Exhausting! I do not know how women do it?

Genifer Teal
07-15-2021, 01:23 PM
I feel I've reached a point where I don't qualify for this question. I want to say that laser hair removal meant I no longer need a full face of makeup all the time made every day looks much easier.

Bluesman
07-15-2021, 01:30 PM
The longest I've gone is 4 days while my wife was out of town. It was very enjoyable but also at times a bit of a struggle. But I had made a commitment to myself (which I chronicled here) to stick with it. At the end I was glad I did it but also glad to get back to male mode. I think I could go for a longer time now if I had the opportunity, but I would probably max out after a week.

TerriLynnCD
07-15-2021, 01:32 PM
I agree with most here. I've gone about 2.5 days. It just takes too much to remove the maleness. If it was just MIAD, perhaps much more, but trying to blend is far too much work to do everyday for long.

Will try for about that same time again during DLV. I can only make the first couple days.

AngelaYVR
07-15-2021, 02:17 PM
I know why they recommend getting your whiskers removed as the very first step in transitioning. Beyond anything else, it is the close shaving that holds me back from the multi day binge. Two days in a row is lovely, third day my face is trying to tell me something, by the fourth day it is all over. If I had done the laser before the whiskers went grey then I think I would happily go a week.

DianeT
07-15-2021, 02:23 PM
The longest I did was a day. I did it maybe a couple of times and absolutely loved it. But in the evening, each time, I took my clothes and makeup off, took a shower and was so happy to finish the evening lounging on the couch in my male PJs and hit the sack later in the same attire. Variety is good.

Helen_Highwater
07-15-2021, 03:55 PM
I have done about a week straight. It is a struggle to have to look that good that many days in a row! Exhausting! I do not know how women do it?

I can second that. It's been my good fortune for the past however many years to be able to spend a week a year fully enfemme by renting a holiday home. As Karren says it is hard work keeping everything looking good. Spending every day out and about, shopping some days, tourist attractions on others, cinema, restaurants in the evenings. I've also been lucky enough each time to meet up with others from the community.

It's wonderful but at the end of 7 days it does start to take it's toll, the close shaving everyday can play havoc with your face. Surprisingly the cleaning up, taking off all the makeup at the end of each day, can get to be a chore.

All that said, I'd like to go longer, try two weeks and see if I get into a more settled rhythm. That said, being a rental, finding different things to do each day it itself can be difficult even though I do the everyday normal things holiday makers might do.

There's a post on the go at the moment about waking up as a woman. I would say that unless you've tried living enfemme for an extend period answering yes to staying that way might not be the smartest move should it come to pass.

TamT
07-15-2021, 05:51 PM
Right before I got married (over 20 years ago), I was able to be in femme all weekend a few times, from Friday afternoon after work to Monday morning before going to work. However, I did not shave my body because she did not know about this, but I did make up completely, including false eyelashes and long plastic nails. I was in my last 20s and that was the way I said goodbye to cross-dressing, then came the purge.

Teri Ray
07-15-2021, 08:01 PM
Ahh it is so wonderful to be in the normal group, or maybe I am not. I find I enjoy crossdressing so much that I spend lots of time anticipating how much fun I am going to have and how nice I will look when my opportunity arrives. Then my opportunity happens and I eagerly start my feminine experience, showering shaving, make up, tucking my self into nice panties, dawning my outfit and wig. Whew am I happy....yes I am. Oh, my clip on earings look wonderful but after several hours my ear lobes being to hurt. Ahh I love my shoes but the heels are begining to be too much and I switch to sandals. Hours later after I have made pictures and changed outfits several times I am getting weary, my bra is getting tighter?. Love being dressed and I love it for several hours but at some point I feel the need to doff my female persona and get back to loose jeans and a t shirt. Ahh but I must clean up my make up and clean up the pile of clothes and shoes strewn everywhere. So that is a long way to say the longest strech I have been 100% enfemme is about 15 hours. But hey, I can sleep in my nitey and I will be ready to go again the next morning and do it all again. Being Teri is fun but more difficult. Being my male self is easy, sloppy and much more mindless. My two cents.

BustyOlivia
07-15-2021, 08:11 PM
I would love to go on a cruise as Olivia. If I could do that where everyone was like me, that would be a fantasy! As for real life I haven?t done more than a few hours, but I think I could do 24 max

BLUE ORCHID
07-15-2021, 08:39 PM
Hi Sara :hugs:, 18 Hours was my longest run, I enjoy having the Best of both worlds, >Orchid***:daydreaming:***

NjJamie
07-15-2021, 08:56 PM
I'm going to find out later this summer, just found out that I'll have about 3 days by myself. The first 24 are already planned (prep, transformation, housework and then shopping!) but after that is a complete mystery. Being that it's going to be warm out I can see limits, if it was winter I think I could do much more.

Either way it will be awesome!

Jodie_Lynn
07-15-2021, 09:17 PM
July 1st, 2019 to present. En femme, 24/7/365, and NO REFGETS!

Tina Davis
07-15-2021, 09:22 PM
I have done 4 days straight with only female clothes, but I didn't go out every day. I did put on some makeup and my wig each day and slept in a nightgown and panties each night. While it would seem like a fantasy to live 24/7, the reality for most of us who crossdress is the fantasy is unsustainable without a lot of effort that we are not prepared to give. For me, it's not the lack of comfort as I am happy to wear a female top and leggings - it's actually missing the male side of me after awhile. So I think that I could do a week or more, but it would take a lot of work to maintain a feminine appearance!

Jolene Robertson
07-16-2021, 04:59 AM
I have pondered this before and would love to even think I pass well enough to do a week. However I don't and when I do get out, my wife is very protective and watches everyone for reactions and has mentioned that a few take a closer look. So when I get out I enjoy it but more from a distance than in stores where I draw attention. I have had several positive experiences and no negatave ones yet. I love getting out for a drive and shopping a bit or meeting up with some of the local Gurls I've met from here but in general I'm so nervous by the end of the day I'm glad to get back home. I'm getting old and the wrinkles are not my friend plus gaining some weight in the last couple years doesn't help (I'm losing some of it now but a ways to go). So maybe a week in the right place.

Vintage4sarah
07-16-2021, 05:00 AM

Karren, I am fully onboard with your posting. I have not quite reached your week long experience, but I have done it for 3 days while at Tgirl events like Fantasia Fair, First Event, etc. It was a lot of fun to project and live as Sarah for that amount of time and share that time with others. The down side is all of the details we need to do to look our best. The one odious detail is those nasty whiskers that require shaving more then once a day.

sara66
07-16-2021, 06:15 AM
The one advantage for GGs is the lack of beard. I think the super close shave at least once a day(for some of us that could be every few hours) really does a number on our faces. I think this is the most limiting factor .
Sara

Connie D50
07-16-2021, 06:53 AM
I had a 3 day weekend with my wife in Chicago (didn't even bring male cloths). It's the shaving that make it so hard, I have to shave and reapply the make up at lease 2 times a day (maybe 3). if not for that I would love it and could go for ever.

lingerieLiz
07-16-2021, 09:30 PM
I'm probably different from most members. I wear women's clothes full time except for doctors. My hair dresser has brushed off my chest when she spilled hair on to my sweater top. She brushed off the hair, but had to know I was wearing a bra.

I used to go out and get the paper every day. We get wind off the water. In many mornings mine and the women's robes would blow open showing what was under our robes. More than once we would have to fight to keep the robes closed and prevent showing all.

TheHiddenMe
07-16-2021, 10:25 PM
Probably about a week.

I dressed seven days in a row in 2019, but it was partly boy days. In 2017 I spent 4 days in Chicago, but I did exercise as a guy in the mornings.

One thing I found was I needed to plan ahead. It took me about an hour in girl mode, versus about 5 minutes in guy mode.

Fortunately, my beard is not that heavy, and is mostly gray, so it isn't that difficult to shave and doesn't show that well under foundation.

One thing for sure. I know have plenty of clothes where I could wear multiple outfits daily and not repeat anything.

Raychel
07-16-2021, 10:38 PM
If the world was ready to see an old grey haired guy in a dress, I suppose I could do a few day no problem :thinking:

Sometimes Steffi
07-16-2021, 11:28 PM
As I stated in another thread, I've gone to the Keystone Conference about 8 times. When I'm at Keystone, I'm all girl, all day and all night, from Wednesday at noon until Sunday at noon. Many times I come home and have a big depression crash for a few days when I have to return to boy mode. My main limitation is a very heavy beard. Shaving close twice a day gets old very quickly. By Sunday, it really hurts to shave.

BustyOlivia
07-17-2021, 03:04 AM
Wow, sounds amazing but yeah, shaving everything everyday is a lot!

Teresa.Smith.VA
07-17-2021, 07:35 AM
How long could I go 24/7 as Teresa? That's easy.

Remained Teresa 24/7 for seven to ten days while traveling with my wife on our last five car vacations, all in the last three years.

Planning two more vacations, one in the fall, one next spring.

We have most always been treated quite normally while doing what two "girlfriends" would typically do while shopping, dinning, visiting museums, and popular tourist attractions.

CynthiaD
07-17-2021, 07:49 AM
During the lockdown I was 24/7 for months. I almost forgot where my male clothing was. :) It doesn’t have to be an ordeal. "Am I going anywhere today? No? OK, panties, bra, breastforms, wig, dress. 2 minutes top." With masks, no need to shave even if I did go out. (Yeah, I did that.) Without masks I shave and put on foundation and lipstick, but often skip the eye makeup. There are lots of casual outfits that take no time. My favorite is my "tough chick" outfit, a mid-thigh denim skort with a white ribbed tank top over a lacy bra (visible through the tank top). I also like leggings with a tunic top. I add a belt for a touch of class. A sun dress with visible bra straps (and bare legs) takes no time at all. Ribbed tank tops go with anything, and it doesn’t matter if your bra straps show. Jeans are OK too, but no plain jeans for this lady! Lots of bling! Lots of embroidery! Something that says "I am woman!" I have some flower-pattern ankle boots that look great with jeans. And short shorts … well, the list goes on and on. It’s easy to celebrate your femininity without taking a lot of time.

Cheryl T
07-17-2021, 07:52 AM
About 10 years ago my wife and I took a girls only vacation to New England. I was 24/7 for 8 days that trip.
With Covid last year and this year I've gone up to 2 weeks before there was something that required drab mode, such as some errand or family visit. Most of the time I am 24/7 these days and periods of 4 or 5 days are not uncommon anymore. It's allowed me to become very comfortable with myself and I don't see that 24/7/365 would be a problem for me.

Krisi
07-26-2021, 10:08 AM
For most of us, the beard growth is probably the hardest part of staying "feme" for extended periods.

Every now and then, someone posts in this group about applying for a job as a female. I have to believe that they have not though this through. Getting up, shaving and such every day to go to work doesn't sound like fun. And some of us would probably have to shave again around lunchtime and reapply our beard cover and makeup. And of course, try to remember to speak in a female voice.

I have spent a few days in a row dressed when my wife was out of town and even when she is home, but I have to undress to take a shower, put on male clothes to get the mail and even though I could wear breast forms to bed, wearing the hip padding is impractical because of bathroom trips.

Obviously, for transexuals it is not an option, but for me it's just too difficult.

Leslie Mary S
07-27-2021, 12:00 AM
I shaved everyday for over 45 years, even on non work days. Then I went for 16 years with out shaving during the time I was a professional Santa, Now I have gone for 10 more years shaving. Where is that hard?

ellbee
07-27-2021, 12:54 PM
Hard to answer, as I've been all over the place with this, over the decades, to various degrees.

But getting fully dolled-up, all day, every day? It was around 10 days/nights, 24/7.

Did the whole fake-nails thing at the start. Even slept in my wig & some of my make-up some nights.

To be fair, I did cheat a bit, and prepped ahead of time, minimizing the need to go out for errands during that stint.

I also had my own long-ish hair during that era, so when I did go out for something non-social, I skipped the wig, but still presented as casual female.

Honestly, it wasn't always easy. By the end, I was more than ready to go back to guy-mode.

Definitely a heck of an experience, though! :thumbsup:

Ressie
07-28-2021, 05:26 PM
I haven't been up to 24/1 yet so there's not much chance I'll ever go longer. Unless... I go to one of those all weekend conventions or TG invasions.

NjJamie
07-28-2021, 08:45 PM
I'll have about three days at the end of next month, already trying to line up adventures though just knowing I have that much time is almost overwhelming. Prior to this the longest time has been about 8 hours straight, made the best of it!

Ellbee, I like your "cheating" but would call it great planning.

LittleMissDana
08-01-2021, 02:10 PM
I used to have about 2 weeks to myself about every 6 months. My wife would go back to her home state to visit with her family and I'd stay home. I usually stayed in girl mode for about a week and then I'd take a day to reset. But I always took full advantage of the alone time.

Jenn A116
08-01-2021, 03:20 PM
I think I could do it for quite a long time except that I'm not "passable" in public. So, I'd have to have everything I need in the house before getting glammed up.

April Rose
08-01-2021, 04:09 PM
I am already about 20/6 with women's clothes, but not makeup. I've never done the full costume and makeup thing for more than a day. I guess I will get my trial in October, as I am signed up for Fantasia fair for the full week.

Leslie Langford
08-01-2021, 04:12 PM
For me, the determining factor would be how long my face could hold out from frequent and repeated close shaves before it looked like raw hamburger. My personal best was 4 days in a row a few years ago when my wife was out of town to visit family. Even then it took several days for my face to fully recover.

Carroll
08-01-2021, 05:12 PM
I dress every day after work. The longest so far is a trip I did myself to The Air force Museum in Ohio. I left my Home on a Friday morning in NY dressed and did not change until I got home Sunday. I went to the USAF museum, several Wright Brother sites in the area, and on the way home. the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. No issues, no stares, no comments in a negative manner, but quit a few positive on my outfits.

lingerieLiz
08-02-2021, 10:06 PM
I have gone days weeks, months. All my clothes are women's. When I was young and passed with ease I could go for a day, but had to go to work as a guy. Now i don't even begin to pass, but many know I wear women's clothes. I've had women express they wish there husbands would wear cool shoes, shirts etc.

Ashlee
08-10-2021, 05:18 PM
I did 3 days but part time from wake up to mid evening fully dressed and made up head to toe. It was in the summer and I had the house for those 3 days all to myself but all I did was sit here on the computer, chat on Omegle or crossdressingchatcity and just enjoy being in female clothing, I felt like I wasted the day as I could be outside doing something. This fall presents an opportunity though and I'm going to get some makeovers in. I got a pro photography place that might do me up for a bridal shoot but the communications are off a bit, I'm wondering if there's hesitation on her part. I get it...I just was hoping to have it not be an issue.

Sarah Doepner
08-10-2021, 05:47 PM
I worked up to 6 days a few years ago leading up to during and following Diva Las Vegas. This was one more extension over previous "records" and each one of them was followed by strong feelings of being let down once I moved back into guy mode. Finally during lockdown for Covid I started going weeks at a time presenting as Sarah and finding ways to make those things that bogged me down; shaving, different outfits, makeup, hair etc. to work without being "perfect". Being relaxed and not so self critical allowed me to understand it wasn't the clothes that I was attracted to, but a substitute for something much deeper.

I eventually found no reason to go back to to the male version of myself. I stopped considering myself a crossdresser about a year and a half ago, so anything since then falls outside the original question.

sometimes_miss
08-10-2021, 05:55 PM
As long as I don't have to leave the house, indefinitely.... I'm not 'out'.

fun4metoo2004
08-15-2021, 11:53 AM
If you ha aske me this question 5 yrs ago. I would say never. Now I find my6self thinking about dressing full time almost every day. I am going to retire in a year or two and may just do that. I am building a new home and need to focus in that more than my look and style. also need a place to put new clothes etc. that I do not have yet.

SoBrooke
08-17-2021, 07:36 AM
How long could I go? I would love to be 24/7 for the rest of my life with GCS and never look back. But currently I go for a few hours at a time before I have to return to male mode.

Rachel Louise
08-22-2021, 04:50 PM
My limit is based on practicality really as if able I could quite easily crossdress full time. I could (and have) gone 24/7 for two straight weeks while on holiday from work but it would be difficult to envisage this increasing much in the absence of my life situation changing.

Elise B. wren
09-08-2021, 03:20 AM
Well, I guess I'm still figuring it out myself, but based on a few experiences, it might be possible to estimate a bit. Well, let me explain the situation: It?s been less than a month since I came out to my parents about my gender identity (genderfluid) and my habits of crossdressing, and I barely had any time to dress up since then (a lot of college stuff is going on). Before that, I used to dress up at night, with the help of my girlfriend, with a rather limited time. During these crossdressing sessions, I had to endure shapewear and other restrictive clothes, but I've slowly grown used to it.

Nowadays, I say that I could endure wearing shapewear nonstop for, say, about four to six hours, even if it hurts a bit, as long as it's just compression shapewear (like a corset or a cincher). I also think I could wear my silicone breast forms (I have a c cup ?vest? from roanyer, pretty much a whole breastplate that covers me from the neck to the belly) for about three to five hours, if I stay well hydrated. But if I go for a full shapewear dress up, with multiple waist cinchers, hip pads, forms and compression panties, I wouldn't last for more than a couple of hours unless I was required to do anything more than stay sitting down. It?s much due to the weather where I live, since it?s quite hot around these parts during the whole year. If i happen to try dressing up somewhere with a colder weather, i might be able to keep en femme for a longer time

About my plans, next year i?m probably moving with my gf to the city i go to college, and i plan to try staying dressed up for more time once we are there. Even though my parents accepted me, they asked me to avoid crossdressing in front of them, so I guess I'll have to wait until next year to see how much I can take. If everything goes well, I'll be a girl for a whole weekend at least.

Beverley Sims
09-08-2021, 04:48 AM
I do have commitments as a man but, my longest stint was three months when I was twenty.

except for a few hours as a man I was getting used to it after a year.

These days holidays provide lengthy times and I need to present myself about every 5 days as a man.

Drat!

mollymulligan
09-08-2021, 06:24 PM
This is a great question. Right now I would say there is no limit, but I'm sure that after a week, it may start to wear on me and the thrill of wearing a bra would wear off and I would need a break. I have gone the weekend dressed before and loved it. The only thing that stopped me was going to work on Monday.

fun4metoo2004
09-10-2021, 12:24 PM
I think I could go full time if I had the wardrobe. Makeup skills are not perfect, but with time I could bring that up to a better standard.

Sallee
09-12-2021, 03:44 PM
I went to California Dreaming back when the was a thing, mid 90's, and spent about 3 days 72 hrs or so dressed but by the 4th day I was done and I was growing tried of it by the end of the 3rd day. I started to dress the 4th day and just wasn't into it. To much work for not enough thrill maybe, I don't know. I have gone through phases where I dressed every day but not all day. I guess thats the difference between a TS and a CD
Anyway the conference was great fun and I'll do another sometime

Veronica Lacey
09-12-2021, 05:09 PM
I've managed a couple of "extended" stints when my wife has been away with clothing and forms but no wig, makeup or nails. In general I really look forward to and enjoy the sessions but sometimes feel some guilt for doing it largely because I had to hide away from the world for the duration but also some general residual dressing remorse. To counter this guilt I sequester all male attire from easy access and fill all dressers, armoire and the closet with my femme wardrobe (and I can fill them.) Out of sight, out of mind.

I've managed 6 days and nights straight on one occasion and a couple of 5s and a few 4s over the years. Mostly no forms at night as it involves wearing a bra for more than 40 hours straight (that's how I learned how itchy they can sometimes be.) Panties, feminine sleepwear every night and bra, forms, hose, heels, whatever lingerie, attire and jewellery during all waking hours. Would welcome going for a couple weeks as such. Maybe one day...

BustyOlivia
09-12-2021, 05:20 PM
Being able to have your wig, make up, nails, and forms all at once is the best! If you can have all that for hours or even days is a dream! Seems like the dream times are fewer lately, got ta fix that!

Paula_56
09-16-2021, 12:44 PM
I've done many a Friday night to Monday morning when on business trips.

I'd shave Thursday evening and Friday after work get a pedicure, apply some fake nails which kind of forced me to stay enfemme the whole time.

These weekends were learning experiences and pushed me out of my comfort zone.

I's go to bed girly Sunday night even, I just felt very comfortable this way

joann07
09-16-2021, 03:55 PM
Due to COVID, I have been working at home so I have been dressing pretty much every day of the week since March 2020. Not married or have a GF or SO so I?m fortunate to have my own freedom at home. I go out in public quite regularly to run errands, meet up with my GG GFs to shop or eat out, or just do whatever comes to mind.
I?m dressed in femme almost 365 days a year. When I?m not it?s because I have something family related or things I must do as my male self.

TexasLegs
09-16-2021, 07:50 PM
After my divorce, I moved to a beach town and basically lived 24x7 for a year. The only time I was in drab was for business meetings, which were rare. I never cut my hair. It became very natural for me and I never got tired of it.

At the time, I was self employed and worked online so it wasn't a problem. When I finally came back to the real world and had to get an office job because my business failed, I cut my hair and went back to drab mode most of the time.

Camille15
09-19-2021, 11:29 AM
Typically I only get the chance to dress for part of a day (i.e. 9am - 8pm), including time to get ready and then clean-up pack up. I always say I could do more, but honestly I'm exhausted by the end.

In a few months I'll get the chance to dress for 2 days straight. We'll see if I can actually muster the energy though. For day #1 I'm planning for lots of photos indoors in numerous outfits. For day #2 it may be more casual. Perhaps just a blendy outfit combined with relaxing and a walk around the block if I'm feeling brave. Or I may be so tired from Day #1 that I just lay down and veg all day. ;)

Camille

MarinaTwelve200
09-19-2021, 04:16 PM
After about 3 days,(my record) I have had enough. Its enough to keep me "fixed" for about three weeks or so----Before the urge comes again. I usually get 1 or two days.----Hmmmm. in writing this I have realized that each DAY seems to last a week. 1 day 1 week and 2Days 2 weeks before my urges come back.------I would wonder how long I could last without being able to cross dress. I went 4 months once.

suchacutie
09-20-2021, 07:32 PM
I'm bigendered and have an active life as a guy in addition to my life as Tina. I could not put my guy life on the shelf for more than a couple days. Likewise, a few days without Tina is an issue.

donnalee
09-22-2021, 09:39 PM
Right now, about a week, have done better than a month at other times. I wear no makeup and only shave when it becomes uncomfortable, no forms as I have about a C cup from 25 years of low dose spiro. For me, it's strictly a comfort thing.

Linda K.
09-22-2021, 09:48 PM
I could probably go as Linda 24/7 if I was on vacation or a long weekend trip somewhere. However, I would have to be in guy mode for work. When my roommate is out of town for the weekend, I am fully dressed as long as I don't have to go anywhere. :daydreaming: