PDA

View Full Version : Ann Summers.

heathr1
04-04-2006, 04:03 PM
Why, when they have stores that are for both sexes are men still not allowed to home parties run by reps?:thumbsdn:

VeronicaMoonlit
04-04-2006, 05:44 PM
http://www.annsummers.com/

Veronica

Maureen Henley
04-05-2006, 07:30 AM
I think there are two reasons:
A) a lot of women would be embarassed/uncomfortable looking at, and trying on, such clothing and accessories, in front of men not their spouses or SO's.

B) The company may fear liability if the M-to-F ratio at a party is too skewed, and things get out of hand. An ordinary lingiere party is one thing, but throw in costumes and sex toys, and there is a greater likelihood of the party getting too rowdy.

I would love to attend such a party en femme, but screening the participants properly and getting a sufficient number of willing guests is probably difficult.

joannejoanne
04-05-2006, 10:02 AM
good thread H. maybe it would be possible to have an anne summers amongst ourselves without our S/O's. just a thought.

Angela Burke
04-05-2006, 11:02 AM
Surely there must be an "Ann Summers" type of underwear party thing for CDrs.
It would be a guaranteed sellout.

Cheery GG
04-05-2006, 11:55 AM
Well.....first as a gg, i have to say thank the blessed heaven for the wonderufl ann summers....and secondly...cant a woman have something to herself....

And thirdly...if you knew what went on at those parties YOU lot would be embarrassed, bleieve you me...i used to be an ann summers party organiser, and theres only so many times you can fake an orgasm in front of your friends.....

cheery
xx

heathr1
04-05-2006, 12:27 PM
Just contacted a local rep who said she is willing to see me, with the costumes on a one to one basis as this would not constitute a party.:)