PDA

View Full Version : Met Up With a Sister Yesterday

BTWimRobin
08-07-2021, 08:21 AM
Hi Ladies,

A couple of months ago I began chatting on-line, with another girl who lives a few towns away. We?ve been trying to trying to meet up for a few weeks, however our schedules always conflicted. I had to run some errands yesterday and on my way home my travels would be taking me through her town. When I told her I would be passing through she invited me over. As it turns out she is off on Fridays and it?s ?her? day. Now normally, I am very cynical when it comes to people. However, there is something special about the people who partake in this lifestyle. I decided to go for it and met her at her house. She came out to greet me fully dressed. I apologized for being in guy mode. She really didn?t care about that. We stayed outside, maintaining social distance. We started out conversation and it was like we have known each other all our lives. From a crossdressing perspective our stories are very similar. Our conversation lasted about an hour and both agreed it was a refreshing change of pace to meet someone, IRL, who understands and shares this lifestyle.

April Rose
08-07-2021, 09:20 AM
I love reading this. I too, have met someone IRL from this site and we have become friends.

When we get together, we increase our freedom and increase our power.

LydiaL
08-07-2021, 09:24 AM
Very nice!

Michaela Jane
08-07-2021, 10:23 AM
<----- somewhat jealous. :)

Crissy 107
08-07-2021, 11:34 AM
Very nice!

sara_also
08-07-2021, 01:03 PM
Love to hear positive results. It would be nice to meet with someone in my area.

Bobbi46
08-07-2021, 01:41 PM
Wonderful!! near me there is another expat CD who i have yet to find!! that wouldbe nice.

Jolene Robertson
08-07-2021, 01:55 PM
Congrats!!! That's great that you got together. We used to have a few of us from here that would get together every few weeks at a common friendly place. It was so relaxing to be around others to have a real conversation with. I wish we still got together but it didn't last. Too bad more of us couldn't work it out to meet up, there are plenty of us with our own stories to share.

docrobbysherry
08-07-2021, 02:41 PM
One on one meetings can be enjoyable, informative, and intimate. Altho, now that I'm so used to big T get togethers I'm hooked on the security, openness, and pure joy of partying at them!:hugs:

Gi Gondin
08-07-2021, 04:48 PM
Thanks for sharing Robin. Did you invite her to our forum?

BLUE ORCHID
08-07-2021, 05:04 PM
Hi Robin :hugs:, That is just Totally Awesome,

Is she on this Forum ? >Orchid**0:daydreaming:0**

christine55
08-07-2021, 05:19 PM
For those who want to meet someone local just put an ad up with a PO Box to reply.

Meghan4now
08-07-2021, 06:34 PM
That's great Robin.

I've done that with folks here (this forum) and around Cincinnati. Great way to start, and it shouldn't matter too much about who is in guy mode or not. People are people.

DianeT
08-08-2021, 04:31 AM
Glad to hear your found a new friend IRL.

mbmeen12
08-08-2021, 05:42 AM
Well done young lady...and yes we have similarities in persona etc.

BTWimRobin
08-08-2021, 06:57 AM
Thank you, Ladies for all your kind words and support. It was truly a wonderful feeling to be able to chat freely with someone who gets it. I am looking forward to our next meeting.

Raychel
08-08-2021, 08:03 AM
Definitely is nice meeting with others
I have met with a few from the forum and they have become life long friends :) :) :)

Ashlee
08-10-2021, 05:14 PM
I used to travel out to W.Mass for military service and met up through another forum or maybe Facebook? w/a fellow CD that lives out there (guy mode) We had lunch and hung out and talked femme stuff, we looked at pics etc of each other from albums and the web.

mykell
08-10-2021, 06:58 PM
congratz robin,
its as you say, refreshing having that common denominator,
sorry we never were able to do that when you were a jersey girl...

there is a sad part though, finding out that some have past away....