PDA

View Full Version : I have no self control

Janelle Young
04-04-2006, 08:32 PM
I read a thread about anklets a week ago and realized that I did not have one. So I got one, it arrived yesterday and I have been wearing it since then and I like it. Then I saw a thread on toe rings and yep, never had one of them either so I bought one. Still waiting on the toe ring to arrive so I can not say yet if I like it or not.

Does anyone else do this? Hear about something you never thought of before and want to try or buy it, and do you buy it?

It seems to happen to me all of the time.

Adrienne Heels
04-04-2006, 08:36 PM
I will go in a store, look at something, leave, and then I have to go back the next day and buy it. I just can't resist shopping myself!

Sharon
04-04-2006, 08:44 PM
I guess I better not start a thread about 96-inch Plasma televisions or my favorite Lambourghini. :p

I can't say this hasn't happened to me. I have seen photos of girls in skirts or tops and I think to myself, "Dang! I should get something like that!" Just today I saw a photo of the cutest brown corduroy skirt on a friend of mine and I know what my next purchase is going to be. :)

Jennaie
04-04-2006, 09:00 PM
Sometimes a girl just can't resist> I know I can't wear these in public but god, I just had to have them and I love wearing them around the house.

Wendy me
04-04-2006, 09:25 PM
ok i shop a lot and sometimes i see something and have to have it... but for the most part i don't do that run and buy becuse everyone is buying something..........

Paula T
04-05-2006, 12:31 AM
The other day I saw an add for a pair of cork heeled slingbacks and of course had to go out and buy a pair. Bye the way they are quite comefortable even with a four inch heel :D