PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been caught?

JustWondering
11-02-2004, 09:12 PM
While you where younger? If so please tell your story.. i have always been curious, when i was a child it was always my worst fear.. my family would hate me..

Dorothy
11-02-2004, 11:16 PM
I was never actually caught,but came very close a few times.I was always afraid to mess with my mother's clothes for fear of her knowing.I had a couple of dresses,I'd managed to swipe from my cousins,stashed in a footlocker in my room.I'd wear them with my door locked,sometimes even sleep in one.Anytime I could be alone in the house I'd swish around in the livingroom,passing by the windows just for a thrill.Once when I was 11,I had on the frilly yellow one.It had been my younger cousin's Easter dress.It was a little bit small for me,but I didn't care.So I was sitting in the livingroom watching television in my dress,when I saw my mother pass by the window.I didn't have time to get upstairs,I could hear her unlocking the front door!So I frantically pulled the dress off and stuffed it up under the couch!Just as I stood up my mother and her sister came in.They looked at me and I could feel my face getting warm,my aunt looked a bit shocked.My mother asked me why in the world I was in my underwear.I did this dumb movie-move,by grabbing a throw pillow and covering myself with it!LOL
My aunt went to the kitchen while I gave my mom some lame excuse about having taken a shower and not expecting anyone to be there when I came downstairs.I guess she bought it.I had to wait until everyone was asleep to get the dress and put it back in my hiding place.I worried all evening that they would find it.That was a very close one.

Dorothy

Jerry
11-02-2004, 11:34 PM
Never been caught in over 40 years. I'd love to know who really suspects.

Abraxas
11-02-2004, 11:57 PM
I wanted to go into the mens' bathroom when I was 8 or 9, so I ran in and had my friend stand sentry. A guy came in, knew I was there, and told me in a very rude way to leave so he could use the bathroom.
Which is why I'm nervous about it now.

racquel
11-02-2004, 11:59 PM
about ten years ago while dressed at my mother-in-laws house,i use to go over to clean for her while she worked,my wifes younger brother came over unexpectedly,i ran down to the basement tearing off my blouse as i ran.wouldnt you know it he was getting something from the basement.i said"i guess you caught me" his reply "caught you what".im standing there in a bra,skirt, shoes and he says "I dont care what you wear and went about his business.then and there i decided it was time for everybody to know,i had told my family years earlier and that day i stayed enfemme until both brothers,three sisters and mother-in-law came home and i introduced myself to them,(my wife agreed that was o.k.) one sister and one brother have very little contact since then.now if im dressed when they come over i need not run and hide as i had to do for so many years.

Nicole-InPanties
11-03-2004, 12:00 AM
I was first cought by my parents... a few times. The first time my Mother cought me dressing in Panties... but she surpressed it and did not talk about it... the second time I was caught my father cought me Well he is my step father... and Jamacian.... And if you understand about Jamacian men being femme is not a options!!!!!!!! Well as the years past it was suppessed, or forgotten.... And know the new twist... My Wife cought me a few times and I had to tell her that I was a Crossdresser at first she did not understand, but after giving her a few links to go to... she saw that what I do is not a new think, but she still does not really approve of what I do but she more so just accepts that this is what I need to do!!! She knows that I weare panties very day, but she just does not address it... I never have boy underwear in wash and she understands that... but does not approve on this life stlye because she thinks I am Gay...I am not Gay but B!!! Bi in that I love to be with Crossdressers, TS, TV, and CT!!!! She just deals with it......

s

Sweet Susan
11-03-2004, 01:51 AM
Never

Marlene4a
11-03-2004, 02:14 AM
Never

Sara Kat
11-03-2004, 03:45 AM
Never

babe4life
11-03-2004, 05:38 AM
Yup, when I was about 5 or 6 or so wearing my mom's pantihose ...

Became a lot more careful since then .... :D

Janie Silk
11-03-2004, 05:46 AM
Yep me too

My mother found a pair of her panties I had stolen in my cupboard when I was about 10. She said nothing just washed them and put them back in her drawers. So I had to go and steal them back again!

Then later in life when I was about 23, I was living with her again, but this time she found my stash and convinced herself that it was my girlfriend's at the time.......and gave it "back" to her.

The girlfriend asked and I fessed up.........and that lead to a whole new adventure! Alas, they were the days!

Jeannie9
11-03-2004, 06:11 AM
Mothers find the darnest things... Many times my mother found articles of a feminine nature in my room. My standard lie was that it was my brother's.

Can't figure out this one but my mother did ask me, on a couple of occaisions if I would not be more comfortable as a girl.

Some people know us way to well.

Have a great day.

Wendy me
11-03-2004, 08:10 AM
how abought 1 hour ago. the guy next door came over to ask if he could cut down a tree in my yard leaning over his house .he kocked no answer i was on line door open he came in me in little slip dress and heels. he almost fell over not veary close to them anyway thay keep to themslefes (johava wittness. not bad people) gesse thay will keep to themslefes a little more.

Sharon
11-03-2004, 02:12 PM
Never caught, but I revealed to my wife. It's hard to believe though, that no one suspects.

Fiona K
11-03-2004, 02:39 PM
Yes, when about 15.
My father was a commercial salesman for..........corsetry!!!!

I "appropriated" some of his samples and my mum found them, all hell broke loose, I still didn't really explain what I'd done with the Gridles, corsted, corselettes etc. they didn't ask and the issue was never raised again. I stopped dressing dead in my tracks for all of about a week!!

I have not been caught by my wife but I do wonder if she suspects....... got to get out of this damn closet soon...

Love
Fiona

Amelie
11-03-2004, 03:04 PM
That's so sad Fiona,,I'll call the firemen, to break down that closet door!!
I hope one day you can emerge from the closet with pride(and a dress).

I started dresiing at about 19 years of age, most people knew I dressed, so there was no one to catch me. But, from what I read in these threads, this is a thrilling moment,when a Cd is about to get caught.

Love Amelie

Fiona K
11-03-2004, 03:10 PM
Thanks Amelie!
The number in the UK is 999!

I'll get there, the thrill of being caught is way overrated, for me anyway, I'd like just to be able to sit down as Fiona with my wife and talk girl talk....
Love
Fiona

Teddie
11-03-2004, 03:15 PM
Never. But, I think my Mom knew.

susanbee
11-03-2004, 03:16 PM
I was 12 yrs old and lived in a single family house. My bedroom was on the third floor. I came home from school one day and was all along in the house. I got dressed. I had on panties and bra, stockings with garterbelt and a full slip (all white) I had taken all the items from my two sisters. As I was dressed the bedroom door opened and there stood my oldest sister I frose in my tracks we were facing each other about 2 feet away. She looked at me for what seemed like an hour but was only a few seconds. She said nothing turned and left the room. I was shaking like hell and did not know what to do . I removed my lingerie and got dressed into my regular clothes. I stayed in my room untill supper. I went down to supper and she gave me a look but never said anything to me. My mother never said anything either so I figured my sister never told her. It was a longtime before I dressed again. Still to this day when I see my sister she will give me a look that she still remembers that day.

susan

Amelie
11-03-2004, 03:28 PM
Thanks Amelie!
The number in the UK is 999!

I'll get there, the thrill of being caught is way overrated, for me anyway, I'd like just to be able to sit down as Fiona with my wife and talk girl talk....
Love
Fiona

I'll throw a coin in the fountain for you Fiona, I'll make a wish.

999, is also an English Rock band, I have a few of there songs.

Love Amelie

Fiona K
11-03-2004, 03:38 PM
I'll throw a coin in the fountain for you Fiona, I'll make a wish.

999, is also an English Rock band, I have a few of there songs.

Love Amelie

Thanks Darling!
Fiona xxx

Jill
11-03-2004, 04:55 PM
Yes, when I was 17, I had the place to myself. I remember it very distinctly, exactly what I was wearing at the time, and the whole situation. I was wearing my sisters little burgandy dress. I loved that little dress because the bottom was very full but very short and it showed a lot of leg. I was wearing navy blue pantyhose with it. I was right in the front room when I heard someone coming through the front door. Without thinking, I just bolted past the door and up the stairs to my room. I heard my sister yell after me "what are you doing in my dress?!" I was horrified, I hid in my room for the next hour or so and then ran off to a friends house for the rest of the day. A couple of days later she approached me in my room and asked me if there was something that I wanted to talk to her about. I was to embarrassed about the whole thing to realize that maybe this would have been a good opportunity to gain an understanding friend about the whole thing. But I just shook my head, she left my room and that was the end of it. It's never come up since and as far as I know, she hasn't ever told anyone.

Suzanna_CD
11-03-2004, 05:23 PM
Not yet, but sometimes I wonder if my mom suspects.

Suzanna

Sharon
11-04-2004, 01:42 AM
So tell us Jessica! How does your father treat you now, twelve years later? Does he know you still dress up?

christine55
11-04-2004, 04:11 PM
A few years back I was on a drinking, dressing binge when I was dressed
and was drunk, bored and lonely. I decided to go to a bar and did not want to get all the way undressed so I wore my bra, slip, panties and hose under my guy clothes and went to the bar. Shortly after I left the bar I noticed that my slip had come completely out of my pants and was hanging down in full view of everybody. Luckily this was not a bar that I usually frequented.
Hugs Christine

http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/rtop.jpg

Krissi
11-04-2004, 05:50 PM
When I was about 14 my parents came home early from a weekend trip. Heard them coming up the driveway and tore through the house throwing everything in my bathroom and locked myself in there with the bath tub running while I scrubbed off make up and pried off nails. Scared the crap out of me. It was weird to tell them I was taking a bath in the middle of the day with the door locked cause I was scared someone might break in...lol.

Another time about that age a couple of my friends showed up in the middle of the day, which was strange I lived in a neighborhood with no other kids, so these guys had biked from a good 5 miles away. I was stuck in the living room, curtans open and windows up all around and me hiding behind the sofa pretending not to be home fully dressed and a cigarette lit on the end table. I know one of them had to have seen something, but they never said anything.

JJ :)

crispy
11-05-2004, 12:07 AM
Never in the flesh, but my wife has found things lying around where I had been careless.

She always knew about the panties and went along with it for a while, but when she found anything more (nighties, bras, swimsuits) it seemed to be the turning point for her. Now she is like a forensic crime investigator when I'm home ............... :(

Sadly I'll never have the chance to come out, even in a private intimate situation. But you adapt to fit the constraints around you in any situation, I suppose.

christine55
11-05-2004, 03:30 AM
Seems to me that your wife already knows. I'm not there and don't see what you see but she would have to be pretty dense to not know something funny is going on. She certainly does not trust you. She may think you're fooling around. Kind of like the elephant on the couch. I can't see how it could get any worse if you told her in an intelligent way and it may just make things a whole lot better.
Spoken from the outside, not really looking in, so take this advice for what is worth. Best Wishes
Hugs Christine

TVCherii
11-06-2004, 01:30 AM
I remember as a seven year old I used to lock myself in the bathroom for a while and wear my mothers clothes. One time while I was dressed up my sister caught me by peeking under the bathroom door while I was wearing hose and high heels. right away I knew she was there peeking so I quickly undressed. When I came out she just kinda smiled at me like she was thinking to herself, "now I know your secret!!" The expression on her face said it all! I was really embarrased about that!! After I got my own room I used to keep a stash of pantyhose and high heels shoes hidden right under my bed.. not on the floor but inside where the box springs are, tucked above the bed cloth. I was a teenager by then.
My sister was cool about what she saw that day though.. I mean she never used the knowledge of my secret to blackmailed me in any way.. Although I didn't want anyone to find out I couldn't help myself from wanting to be feminine and risk getting caught..
And well as a result, here I am a total girl bitch!!

Cherii

Cami
11-06-2004, 01:42 AM
My brother caught me wearing panties, I wasnt finished getting dressed up and he came home from work early. Dam was that embarresing. I told him my girlfriend asked me to try them on. He didnt buy it. Odly enough I did get my bra's from her. To this day he looks at me with contempt and shame. He knows I'm hetero but still keeps his distance and will not talk to me. Oh, well.
At least he didnt tell anyone. On the other hand, I caught my best friend wearing his wifes wedding dress. Boy was I proud of him. I fessed up that I do it all the time to make him feel better. Now he does it whenever he can.
Lesson learned, be careful when and where you get dressed up. :)

Suzanna_CD
11-06-2004, 11:09 AM
Last night everyone had left my house so I thought it would be safe to bring Suzanna out for a while. My friend calls just as i get done (what timing huh?) and says he's coming up. So now I have to rush to get redressed, i had literally just taken off my bra when he walked in. I don't think he noticed, but boy what a close call.

Suzanna

Kaylee
11-06-2004, 12:53 PM
i got caught once by my older sister. i was 13. i got home from school and thought i was home alone so i went to my sisters room and took out her cheerleading uniform,a red thong and a red sports bra. i was in the middle of doing my make up when she walked in. she stood there for like 10sec. then she left. i dont think she told onyone.

Laura Jane
11-06-2004, 01:17 PM
I grew up with two older sisters and an older brother. The girls had their room and as my brother was the eldest, by the time I was 14, I pretty much had a bedroom to myself as my brother was away working a lot.

My mum used to always mix up the clothes after washing and lots of knickers and Bras would find their way into my draws. I always loved pictures of women in their Lingerie so was tempted to try them on before giving them back. It wasn't long before I went hunting for items on days they never accidentially came my way. I was always careful not to have any accidents.

I loved it when my eldest sister started buying exotic items such as stockings and suspenders and lacy g-strings and one of the staurday afternoons when everyone was usually out, I dressed in them and matching bra and g-string. I had a wonderful time in front of the full length mirror posing away when I heard a key go into the front door and heard my brother shouting hello.

There was no time to dress so I ran to my sisters room, dressed only in my sisters underwear. I hid behind the cupboard as I heard my borther come up the stairs. He went into our bedroom first and then around a minute later looked in the girls bedroom but did not see me. He went backdown stairs and after making himslef a cuppa tea he went back out. It had only been half an hour of cowering in my sisters room but it seemed like ages. Anyway I had got away with it, my brother was gone and I could creep back to my room. Just as i summoned up the courage, the front door was opening again and it was my sisters. I just got to my room in time and had time only to take of 'my' bra and slip on my jeans, t-shirt and trainers. I then went down stairs and sat with them for the rest of the afternoon still wearing the bottom half of my outfit.

It was a real shame to give them back, but I had to slip upstair and change and sneak them back into her underwear draw.

newForNow
11-06-2004, 01:28 PM
My earliest memory is of trying some of mom's things on. After that, when I was about 7 I think - I painted my toenails the night before being taken on a surprise trip to my grandparent's pool. I didn't know how to remove the paint so when I got there I had to reveal my painted pretties to the whole extended family. Everyone laughed and kind of teased me in a loving way thinking it was a cute kid thing - not realizing they nailed my future closet shut with another board for every chuckle. I am now the most adept liar ever. I have had some real close calls and gone to some ridiculously risky measures to dress, though, and have had to do some real fast thinking from time to time to hide the secret.

I'll never forget the way my feet looked dangling in the pool that day, though.

Christine1960
11-06-2004, 05:42 PM
I was first caught when I was about five or six years old around 1961-62, I was supposed to be taking a nap in my parent’s bedroom, while laying on the bed, I could not help thinking about my mother’s black bra and panty set. I went to her drawer, got them out, and put them on. ;) I then stood on the bed so I could see myself in the dresser mirror. At about that time my mother came into the bedroom to check on me and saw me wearing her underwear. She made me take them off and go lay back down for my afternoon nap. :mad:

MistyCD
11-06-2004, 06:07 PM
Not yet, but almost did a few years ago by the wife. I was wearing a pair of womens sandals with the rest of my guy clothes on. I was watching TV when I saw her walk by. I quickly ran to the garage banged my foot on the step and quickly took them off and flung them into the garage behind some junk.

Cristen
11-08-2004, 01:44 PM
Yes, a couple of times, the first time I was talking on phone dressed in a red night gown, and a teen age boy who lived across the street came in back door where I was standing and started to talk to me. He was ok with it and never said a word about it. I didn't know what to say, so suggested he have a seat while I got dressed. This was several years ago and he is married and still stops by to say hello. Most recently was by my wife. She knows I wear panties and pantyhose everyday and is ok with this, but is not sure about my dressing. I have a passion for womens shoes and normally wear heels to and from work, several weeks ago I got home early and wore a pair of 2" heels into the house and was going through the mail when she walked in. I was as suprised as she was, as she said your heels are similar to mine and I didn't know what to say, so I just said they are just like yours. Later she told me she was a little upset, but that was it.

nikky
01-25-2005, 05:16 PM
when i was about 18. i am no 24. my parents and sister were getting set to go on a day trip out of town. i couldnt wait for them to leave so i could get into sis's closet. they wernt gone for a minute and i had her makeup trays and clothes all set out. i through on a pair of cute capris and painted my toes and began on my fingers when the door opened. i didnt even hear the car pull in so i had no time to move. i was in shock. there i was... caught red nailed.

Vickie-CD
01-25-2005, 05:34 PM
No, when I was a child both of my parents worked and we had a clothes hamper in the bathroom, that's where it all started. (my lifes journey started beside a toilet, not very glam!! LOL)
Love,
Vickie

lady lycra
01-25-2005, 05:47 PM
I was caught about 10 hours ago!!!!
First time ever, but come close quite a few times.
Read my Mortally embarrassed thread:)

Linda

black leotards
01-25-2005, 06:06 PM
I think I was about 13 or 14 when my stash of tights, panties and other clothes was found by my mother. It was all given away and I was told by our family doctor that it was a "phase" that would pass. I think my mother now knows otherwise. I took ballet lessons some years later and dressed up in tights and occasionally a leotard! Great times :rolleyes: !

Both my first and second wives know, so not much chance of being caught now (at least not by my current companion).

Leslie(TV)
01-25-2005, 08:36 PM
Luckily, my family doesn't care and state they would always love me. Hell, my mom bought some make-up once for me!

Vickie-CD
01-25-2005, 11:32 PM
Luckily, my family doesn't care and state they would always love me. Hell, my mom bought some make-up once for me!
Leslie, that is unconditional love. You must have very good parents, you are a lucky girl.
Best Wishes,
Vickie :)

Sweet Susan
01-26-2005, 02:36 AM
I know this sounds crazy, but getting caught could have a great healing affect on some of us. Not sure if that would be me, but............

Maria2004
01-26-2005, 03:24 AM
Got busted by my current wife in 1992, (age 35). She came home unexpectedly and found me in her camisole, pantyhose and some really nice shoes she never wore anymore (but fit me hehe). She freaked, I freaked, spent the next 3 months in a VA hospital mental ward primarily to appease her. But as I have posted in other threads, I finally came to the conclusion that this was part of who I am, and had to embrace it for my own sanity regardless of the consiquinces since all my kids were grown and I had no reason to suffer any longer (loved my kids more then me or my wife). Let my wife bust me again last year this time on purpose, figuring she would kick me out, but it didn't happen that way. We got to talking, worked it out and now she's jiggy wid it, actually helped me out a lot perfecting my presentation.

Maria (means "Wished for child, "Bitter", "Rebellious")

Andres (means "Manly")

Type 3 Androdynous could be either, or neither...works for me :D

My spelling sux

LindaTS
01-26-2005, 08:42 AM
After all these years I've never been caught. But it was very close a couple of times.

nancygirl__f
01-26-2005, 09:29 AM
I have had several close encounters over the years, got caught "with the goods" a few times while growing up. The first time was about a week after I first started. I had found one of my sister's skirts in the bathroom and had an overwhelming urge to try it on. Well once I did I just couldnt put it back so I hid it in my room under my matress. I was questioned about wether I had seen it anywhere by my sister and denied any knowledge of ever seeing it. Next thing I new I went looking for it and to my surprise it was gone. Never heard a word about it though. After that I had several close encounters while dressed, but always seemed to make it into the bathroom before anyone got in the house. Same thing while on active duty in the Marines... More recently my "stash" was discovered by an EX-girlfriend and I am pretty sure she told my cousin and his wife, which is kind of ironic because the one time I was caught was a few months after. I was staying with them when I first started college and we all went out and got really drunk one night. We had all planned on having more drinks that night but I was so drunk I had gone to my room to crash. My cousin came to the door and spoke with me and talked me into coming back to join the party. The next thing I remember is waking up on the couch in the living room wearing nothing but a white satin pair of panties.... I think I may have been able to shrug it off as just being really drunk, but I was also tucked... Needless to say I was very horrified when I woke up and was so embarressed I couldnt even look them in the eyes for the next couple of weeks. I never actually found out what happend when I came out of my room that night, all that was said about the entire situation was the next morning. After a few minutes of silence by us all I said, " Wow, I really got drunk last night." The reply by them both was, "Yea, you were..." followed by a few humilliating giggles. My current girlfriend knows and is very supportive, I told her from the start just a couple of weeks after we started seeing each other. That was the smartest thing I think Ive ever done. Honesty really is the best policy. :rolleyes:

Wendy me
01-26-2005, 09:36 AM
for shure i have many time and i am shure many times i don't even know abought.....

sandim
01-26-2005, 10:00 AM
I found the posts regarding other girls who felt that their mothers knew about their dressing hit very close to my own experiences!

From the age of 11 until I was 18 and left home, I always dressed in my mothers clothes. I thought I was VERY careful as not to soil anything and replacing everything as I had found it. I felt confident my secret was safe!

Twenty some years later, I was helping my mother take some stuff, mainly clothes to the thrift shop. Out of the blue my mother said "I know you always liked my wedding dress, it's yours if you want it, and anything else I'm giving away". Shocked I asked what she was talking about. Thats when she told me she always knew i dressed in her clothes.

When I got my composure back all I could say was "yes I'd like that very much". That was the end of the conversation and we never talked about my dressing again!

I think mothers have an intuition about these things!

Tamara Croft
01-26-2005, 10:10 AM
Let me clarify something.... mums know EVERYTHING!!!!! They know your pulling that face behind their backs, they know if you have touched their things!!! I put my things in a certain order and I know if my children have moved them, even if its a mm out of place I know about it... so for all you ladiez here that wonder if your mum knew what you were doing when you were younger..... I'm 100% sure they did!!!

Tamara x

racheal
01-26-2005, 10:13 AM
Let me clarify something.... mums know EVERYTHING!!!!! They know your pulling that face behind their backs, they know if you have touched their things!!! I put my things in a certain order and I know if my children have moved them, even if its a mm out of place I know about it... so for all you ladiez here that wonder if your mum knew what you were doing when you were younger..... I'm 100% sure they did!!!

Tamara x
I agree with Tamara, my mother most certainly had eyes in the back of her head! Although, I don't think that she metioned anything about my clothing though. :) Just maybe I got away with it....

racheal
01-26-2005, 10:27 AM
Sorry for posting twice, but I think I have anotehr story along this line of thinking.

One time last summer, one of those very hot and humid days, I think it was a Saturday afternoon, I needed to step outon the balcony to get a little fresh air (if you could call it that with the heat that day). I was wearint a Speedo Zip up sports bra and Elita sport pants (lycra). I thought to myself, who cares if anyone sees me.

I live in a condo building and am on the North side. The building is an 'L' shaped building and you can notice the other balconies on the opposite corner. I stepped out, stretched, and stood there for a few moments. Then, all of a suffen I heard the people from a balcony close to me saying, "Nice rack!" and then they ran inside. I htought to myself, could they be meaning me?

The ultimate compliment - but that was a little scary - I am not that confident to step out into public unless I know that I can pass without any real 'questions'. So, I backed insdie slowly, took a peek out (using binoculars - I am visually impaired) and seen the two women come back out onto the balcony with a man and they were pointing up to my balcony and I did hear them say "she's not there anymore - you missed a great sight!"

Interesting - I'll have to try this again when it gets warmer.... :)

susie d
01-26-2005, 11:09 AM
Twice by my mother! Once when I was 6 while wearing my sister's slip under my boy clothes. She wanted to wash my shirt and made me take it off in front of her revealing the slip. She asked if I wanted to be a girl and I lied and said no, that I just liked the feel of it. Nothing else was ever said and I was a lot more careful. I wished I could have been honest with her and been able to be the person I have always wished to be.

The other time I was about 16 and had retrieved a pair of black "day of the week" panties from the hamper, located in my room. I was wearing them and had a powerful orgasm after masturbation that made me "pass out" on my bed. I used to have such powerful orgasms that I would pass out after them. She just yelled at me to take them off and get dressed. I sure wish she would have been more understanding and allowed me to dress up like I wanted!

Nothing more was ever said about it and I was A LOT MORE CAREFUL! She would occassionally mention my afinity for silky things in the years later, but nothing more and I didn't offer further info. She was very straight-laced about sexual issues. She divorced my father because of his strange sexual desires, but I never found out what they were. Was he like me??? He died before I ever had a chance to ask him about it.

My mother and I were estranged because of other issues, but to this day I love to read TV fiction about a mother, aunt, sister etc dressing their son, nephew, brother etc. I have some black panties now, but I don't wear them very often and black lingerie is not my favorite I think because of this incident.

The source of my clothes was my sister that was two years older and the perfect match to size for the age difference for years. She wasn't aware that she shared her clothes. When we were young I used to get so jealous when grandma bought her frilly girly dresses, but I knew I would be able to try them on later. She was also a cheerleader in high school and her outfit was a source of great pleasure to me. I have finally told her about myself and she is understanding, but that is about as far as it goes.

sonora
01-26-2005, 12:11 PM
I've had a few close calls with neighbors stopping by and family coming home early. Also the last time I was home for Christmas I wore my sister's lovely blue sundress a few times when no one was around, and kept it in my closet to wear at night. When she noticed it missing, I put it back, but when she saw it back in her closet she thought she had gone mental. After intentionally removing it and putting it back one more time I told her that I was just trying to mess with her head.