PDA

View Full Version : Face Masks are back

Natalie5004
08-26-2021, 02:56 PM
OK, I hate to say it but the Covid thing is ramping up again. That means we can all go shopping as women and wear a face mask to hide the face scrubble on the lip and chin.

I stopped at TJ Maxx today and picked up a new top. It matches perfectly with my black skirt. But then again, everything matches perfectly with my black skirt.

I could not find a decent dress or any skirts in the store today. Oh well. I can always go shopping again.

Natalie

MilenaSometimes190
08-26-2021, 03:03 PM
I wouldn't say it's a bad thing to go back with masks. I mean, sure we're all tired of having to wear it, but this is an advantage for us ladies too for some time out, especially the ones who want to go but didn't dare to by now.

I kept wearing mine around anyway, I hope I could find some matching with my dresses.

Milly

Pumped
08-26-2021, 04:13 PM
A lot of people never stopped wearing them, so if you wear one you certainly would not be out of place. I am waiting to see if they become required again.

tbryant2k16
08-26-2021, 06:12 PM
Where I live has gone back to requiring masks in public places a few weeks after saying they are not required. Although I wear female clothes well before COVID in public. With the mask seemed to give me some confidence to wear a skirt in a couple stores.

xam
08-26-2021, 07:07 PM
Did anyone notice the seasonal allergies are lessen when one wear the mask correctly. For me I usually have at least a week long allergies reaction in the spring but not this 2 past spring.

Maid_Marion
08-26-2021, 08:09 PM
Yes, my allergies are much less when I wear a mask outside.

Marion

Geena75
08-26-2021, 08:25 PM
I was a little concerned that my going out opportunities would end with the mask mandate, but it will be around for a while. Get one of these photo neck gaiters and go one step better.

Krisi
08-27-2021, 07:53 AM
If the dummies had just gotten vaccinated when they had the opportunity, this would have been over and in the history books.

GretchenM
08-27-2021, 08:34 AM
Unfortunately that is very true, Krisi. It is like playing Russian Roulette with your life to not get a vaccination that is safe and effective. Natural selection is in overdrive right now and it works really well in these circumstances.

Stephanie47
08-27-2021, 09:20 AM
A mask is not going to help hide my six foot tall/200 pound form. However, it is going to help keeping me alive to dress another day. The mask mandate is now in place where I live for any indoor public setting which does not bother me since my wife and I have never ditched our masks. On the fashion front I see many women wearing masks that complement their attire.

docrobbysherry
08-27-2021, 11:05 AM
Did u notice the regular, annual, 18,000 flu deaths dropped to near nothing last year because of distancing and masks?:thumbsup:

char GG
08-27-2021, 12:14 PM
This thread is going off track. Closed.