PDA

View Full Version : Recognition of desire to transition MtF

AndreaJay
09-07-2021, 02:58 AM
It's been sometime since I posted on crossdressers.com as there have been a great many bad things going on in my life over the past 18 months or so.

However, I finally plucked up the courage to request a referral for gender re-assignment to my true female self about two months ago. My doctor and nurse, who are helping me and have been brilliant, agreed to let me use my preferred name and pronouns on my previous appointment.

i just had to share how happy it made it me to finally see my female name on the public call-in screen at my appointment yesterday and to be called by my actual female name by the doctor - I am not ashamed to say I burst into tears of joy.

Although, I know it is going to be a very hard road to transition, I can't wait to be granted permission from the gender clinic to start my HRT and, even more so, get bottom surgery to remove the nasty, revolting male parts.

HelpMe,Rhonda
09-07-2021, 03:25 AM
Congrats...experiencing joy about your gender is amazing, isn't it?

AndreaJay
09-07-2021, 05:34 AM
Thank you, it most certainly is.

Lana Mae
09-07-2021, 08:15 AM
Congrats and best wishes on your transition! Hugs Lana Mae

AndreaJay
09-08-2021, 02:18 AM
Thank you. I am really looking forward to ditching the male leech that has been attached to me my whole life and becoming the woman that I truly am.

jeri1973
09-24-2021, 02:30 PM
I know you are excited and i look forward to watching your transition through this site. Congratulations on this big step and I hope you enjoy the ride.

Devi SM
10-07-2021, 11:44 PM
Wow! One more in this wonderful blessed journey, just one advice, be patience. To transform a man into a woman takes some time....