PDA

View Full Version : Good morning, everyone

Kaylee Ann
04-04-2006, 01:40 PM
Hey, you all... I have just finished the manuscript for a website that I'm going to be making soon.
Meantime, I have put the contens of my little life story in a word document.
No need to respond here, and make this a long thread, but... if anyone would like to see, just e-mail me at thesoundtrackstudio@hotmail.com and I'll send it.

Love, Kaylee

Ohhh... I've dropped the "A" and just started going by Kaylee Ann, not 'Anna'.

Kaylee Ann
04-04-2006, 02:28 PM
I went ahead and made the site http://www.angelfire.com/blog/kayleegirl/

Take care, everyone!

Your friend, Kaylee Ann

Kaylee Ann
04-04-2006, 04:09 PM
I wasn't aware that angelfire will strip text of paragraph breaks... I had cut and pasted my story from a word document. Also, some of you have not liked the colors.
Crazy busy right now, but I'll remedy this sometime tonight, as I really want my story told.
Thanks for reading, and I'll announce when it's finished.

Love,
Kaylee

Butterfly Bill
04-04-2006, 04:15 PM
I for one find it harder to read light colored text on a black background. I always have to put on the magification.

Angela Burke
04-04-2006, 06:51 PM
I have the same problem but I always use "select all" to give a friendlier looking page.

Lady Katherine
04-04-2006, 08:50 PM
You're story --- while difficult to read due to the type situation -- was quite compelling. Each of us seems to have live through our own trauma, and your's seems to have been particularly challenging. When I find our feminine selves, it's almost like a pressure has been lifted, only to offer new pressures as we seek to fit into a most critical world. Love

ReginaK
04-05-2006, 12:29 AM
Another thing that would make it easier to read would be to divide it into paragraphs.

Kaylee Ann
04-05-2006, 08:41 AM
Well, the page is fixed, thanks to my learning how to do paragraph breaks... I wrongly assumed that angelfire saved all the spacings, etc.
I hope everyone has a good day, and is happy.

Love,
Kaylee Ann

http://www.angelfire.com/blog/kayleegirl/

ReginaK
04-05-2006, 09:19 AM
It's an interesting story. I see a lot of parallels between you and I.