PDA

View Full Version : Ever get stuck in someone elses dress?

Jill
04-05-2006, 11:16 AM
I was just thinking about the good old days when I would wear my sisters clothes when I was home alone. I remember times when I would put on a dress that was a little snug and as a growing boy, a couple months later, it would be a fight to put on and then I was horrified when I realized that I couldn't get out of it. I would wrestle with it for what seemed like hours, getting more and more afraid that the only way I would get out of it would be when someone came home and helped me. But that just wasn't an option. Not only did I have to get it off, but I had to keep it one peice or I would be caught for sure. Fortunately, I was always lucky and got out of them somehow. Anyone else ever get stuck in someone elses dress?

wendy
04-05-2006, 11:20 AM
pretty close, my first CDing experience was with my mom's dresses, being younger they fit no problem, but as I got older, my waistline kept expanding and like you the dresses became tighter and more snug.

At times, I swear I could hear the zippers creak and moan.:D :D

And like you, taking it off was a real challenge, as you had to keep the outfit 'pristine' without ripping anything or they will know.

Since then, I've made it a rule that if I have to fight to put it on, I am not putting it on unless it is mine. I can't take that risk or chance. If I rip my own outfits that is fine, but if I rip someone else's, well let's say it won't be pretty.:happy: :happy:

Marla S
04-05-2006, 11:21 AM
Yup, here.
As a teenager I once was caught in a dress like this (zipper at the back)
http://www.bitablue.com/images/HH240073.thumb
Horrible experience. :D

JoAnnDallas
04-05-2006, 11:29 AM
Once when I was younger, my parents called me and said that they were on there way over to my apartment. I was all dressed up, makeup, wig, nails, the whole works, and in the hurry to undress, the zipper got stuck. I managed to finially get it unstuck, undressed, dressed in drab, off with the makeup and nail polish, just in time to hear the knock on the door.

PennieS
04-05-2006, 11:42 AM
That brings back memories, back when I was arround 13 I was in one of my sisters old dresses (plus panties and bra) and sure enough the zipper got stuck. i was trying for about a half hour to get out of it when I heard the back door opening. It was my Mom coming into the house to look for me, I dove under the bed and stayed there for over a half hour until she left to go out side to look for me. I finally got it off and back dressed when she and the rest of my family came into the house and asked me where I was earlier, i gave them some lame excuse that they did not find particulary fond of, but I got away with it. I always thought my sister figured it out, but she never said anything about it. I was so scared that I told myself I would never dress again, about two weeks later, I found myself into my sisters stuff again, fully dressed, with some makeup and rolling my 3-4" hair into some old rollers i found of my mothers. I just have never been able to quite and I believe that was the last time I ever had that short of hair for a very long time. I was hooked, dressed whenever I got a chance and was almost caught soo many times but always got away with it.

BrookeMckayla
04-05-2006, 11:50 AM
I was just thinking about the good old days when I would wear my sisters clothes when I was home alone. I remember times when I would put on a dress that was a little snug and as a growing boy, a couple months later, it would be a fight to put on and then I was horrified when I realized that I couldn't get out of it. I would wrestle with it for what seemed like hours, getting more and more afraid that the only way I would get out of it would be when someone came home and helped me. But that just wasn't an option. Not only did I have to get it off, but I had to keep it one peice or I would be caught for sure. Fortunately, I was always lucky and got out of them somehow. Anyone else ever get stuck in someone elses dress?

ROFL! Yes, I vaguely remember such an experience with my sisters dress. Scary! You can't damage it, but you can't have someone catch you in it either.

I also went thru it with a pair of my wifes boots. For some reason the zipper was just being stubborn and I could not get the darn thing unzipped! I was starting to get worried. I finally got it.

She actually came sooooooooo close to catching me once. It felt soooooooo good to finally confess that incident to her after I came out.

Jill
04-05-2006, 11:55 AM
Marla, that is a slammin dress! Where can I get one like it?

Kitty Sue
04-05-2006, 11:55 AM
Yes my ex girlfriends sexy mariachi dress. I eventually got it off but not without the stitching making horrible noises as it came off. I was worried that I may have damaged her dress. I just wanted to look as sexy as she did in it, needless to say I was nowhere as hot as whe was in it. Man the looks she would get. God she was sexy as hell in that dress. Actually she was sexy in or out of anything. Anyway I told her that I got stuck in her dress and she just laughed. I always wore her underwear and she would wear my wigs etc. Ahh fun days they were until I ended the relationship.:sad:

RenaCD
04-05-2006, 12:20 PM
Jill the worst sound in the world is the Zipper and the Seams popping, or you thinking that they are It really makes you feel like such a Moose and when your under the gun, Heart Attack Time!

Lord Let me out of this dress I'll never do this again!

Big Hugs Rena

Julie Avery
04-05-2006, 12:41 PM

:lol:

allisonrn06
04-05-2006, 01:09 PM
No but I've been afraid I would before.

Deborah
04-05-2006, 01:10 PM

Been there done that lol. :D

allisonrn06
04-05-2006, 01:10 PM
And by the way Jill I love when you post because you have awesome legs!!:cheeky:

Helen MC
04-05-2006, 02:08 PM
I never got a zipper of my sister's skirt caught but once when I was wearing a pair of her navy blue school knickers the elastic through the waist snapped . Now this would have been discovered as they were ok when she had worn them a few days before. Luckily I had seen my mum threading new elastic through the waistband of knickers attached to a safety pin and there was some in the house in my mum's sewing box. I got a length and in the safety of my bedroom I threaded it through, a task made easier by the convenience that Montfort knickers had a little eyelet hole for that very purpose. I tied off the ends of the elastic and voila' the knickers were back to normal and my repair work was not detected.

Julie Avery
04-05-2006, 02:10 PM
5 times............

Might consider investing in a lightning rod if you've been making the "lord help me out of this dress" promise each time :cheeky:

Julie York
04-05-2006, 02:49 PM
Getting "stuck" in a dress is kind of sexy really.:eek:

I haven't been stuck as such, but I do know the heart attack speed-undressing feel.

Rachel Schaedel
04-05-2006, 03:00 PM
I was a latch key kid so I got to send a lot of time alone at home in the afternoons. One day I really wanted to try on my mom' pretty pink ball gown. It felt so wonderful until I heard the garage door start to open. OH MY GOD!OH MY GOD!OH MY GOD!OH MY GOD!

I ran into the bathroom and almost died from a heart attack when she knocked on the door and as me if I was o.k. I told her I was just getting into the shower because I had gotten all sweaty from playing outside. She left it at that and I somehow managed to get the dress off after struggling with the damn zipper. I swear at the time it was designed to entrap me. I got it put away and cleaned up without her knowing.

I promised myself never to try it on again but promptly broke it about a week later when my parents where gone for the night.:cheeky:

Marla S
04-05-2006, 03:10 PM
Marla, that is a slammin dress! Where can I get one like it?
I don't know. My mother had one in her wardrobe.
I found this pic with 'asian dress' on google.
Maybe you'll find an online-shop this way.

paulaN
04-05-2006, 04:17 PM
this thread makes me chuckel. yes it has happened to me, Panic city for sure. and yes the oh god I'll never do that again. hee hee ya right. those dang back zippers will do it every time. tying a string to the zipper is a real big help. Well that shows ya I did it again and ya know what I'm still doing it. I love dressing up.

annekathleen
04-05-2006, 04:26 PM
Yes! I used to try on all of the ex-wifes clothes. Some fit and looked soooo nice while others were snug. And try getting out of them? Ouch!!!
Learned how to do that criss cross thing that women do with the front of their dress and pull them over my head, I dont care if I turned them inside out or not, as long as I was able to get out of it. I felt like Houdini trying to escape from a straight jacket.

jackie
04-05-2006, 04:40 PM
oh yeah lots of times , panic time !

Julie Avery
04-05-2006, 04:43 PM
those dang back zippers will do it every time. tying a string to the zipper is a real big help.

I could live with that - but would never look over my shoulder at my back into the mirror....lol!

Tamara Barclay
04-05-2006, 04:44 PM
yes....this wonderfull dress of my sisters! Short (it was the 70's) and very cute....kind of like a "swiss miss" dress.....It fit very well, but the zipper got cloth jammed in it and I was trapped. I had to tear my way out of it when I heard my mom come in the house.
I regreted it...because I loved that dress!!!!!!

tvgirl4fun
04-05-2006, 07:18 PM
I got "stuck" in a dress one time in a dressing room of a thrift store. Had to open the door a little and do a "Psst" to one of the girls in the store to help give it that extra tug to get it off. Jaie

Breanne
04-05-2006, 07:19 PM
Anyone else ever get stuck in someone elses dress?
The only time was when she was still wearing it!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Kimberly
04-05-2006, 07:30 PM
great reading. hehe. Fortunatly, I've never had this experience - most of the stuff I've dressed in is my own. The only time something like this has happened to me is when I broke the strap of my own dress. :(

I mended it, of course. Good ol' needle and thread.

Joy Carter
04-05-2006, 07:38 PM
I Taught myself how to sew out of need to repair the damage I had done.:eek:

TGMarla
04-05-2006, 07:48 PM
I'll bet almost every one of us has had that experience. Man, is it ever frustrating, too, especially if the dress is one that fit just a short while ago. Panic sets in, your heart races, all the "what if" questions start to filter into your mind.....yikes!

Yeah, been there and done that, too!

Bernice
04-05-2006, 09:50 PM
Certainly in my relatively early days, this happened with frustrating frequency with clothing I had purchased from thrift stores without knowing how to size them properly, and without opportunity or courage to try them on in the store.

Since learning enough by making my own, this has been very rare. As my personal dimensions change, I do have to try things on again, and sometimes have disappointments. Just today I had to put a 1X dress in the too small closet. Front buttons would not button over my breasts anymore. But no damage.

A paper clip on a string is worth it's weight in gold, as an escape tool.

Stuck/jammed zippers are the worst. Ripped seams are the usual escape MO.
Then also, I've been trapped by forgetting to (or opting to omit) unbutton certain buttons or fasteners, and tried to pull a dress off over my head in a hurry, to discover the sleeves won't go past my wrists, and the neck won't go past my head, by which time I can't see or feel to figure out how to reverse the process that entangled me. I must have been a comical sight to see!

Hugs,

Bernice

Allison1
04-05-2006, 10:28 PM
I worried about getting stuck in some of my wife's dresses. I never seemed to get stuck yet. I have stretched some of them though. She's noticed and complained. It's a good thing that I provide her with most of what she demands financially, or life would be hell for many reasons. ally

Felicity
04-05-2006, 10:52 PM
I can't say I was ever stuck in someone elses dress. When I was young, my sister has a red dress I loved and I never had trouble with it. Recently however, I bought a streach dress, no zipper, but i close fitting firm fabric "little black dress" I love how tight it fits. Hard to get into, and even harder to get out of. However, I love it.

sexydragon
04-05-2006, 10:54 PM
LOL OMG.

Im not the only one that has said "If I ever get out of this dress it will be the last I put on!" while in the middle of a panic while the parents keys are reattling in the door lock of thr house.

I lost count how many times Ive just slipped into a dress make-up and heels and sat down to read, watch TV or get online and heard some-one knocking at the door when I moved out on my own.

Most of the time its people you know that would never understand, or apprecate the soft sexy feel.

:blushing: :hiding:

Tiffy

sherri
04-06-2006, 12:03 AM
Pardon my laughter, but the idea of watching someone struggle to get out of a dress just sounds hilarious. Why do I keep thinking of Lucille Ball?

And I agree with Ms York, it does provoke some stimulating scenarios.

Mandy Salamander
04-06-2006, 01:24 AM
Anyone else ever get stuck in someone elses dress?
yesss,,, 'n i'd rather not talk 'bout it,,,,, but, J*s*sHowardCchr!%T,,!,, did I Looooooooooooooooove THAT DRESS!!!!!

sparks
04-06-2006, 02:26 AM
Yeah I have this vague memory of my sister's dress! I got the thing on she was much smaller than me but to have the dress skin tight like that was hot!
I vaguely also remember having to get out of it quickly! Couldn't get the zipper, couldn't get it over my hips or up over my head! It was all bunched around my waist! I could just see my mom or sister walking in and me standing there with bra and panties on and this dress bunched around my waste!
"So what do you think does the belt match!"

Somewhat of a true story but the names have been withheld to protect the innocent! Just wish I could remember the finer details!

ronni
04-06-2006, 05:43 AM
A couple times I've tried to get out of a dress in a hurry, and that doesn't work! If I were stuck in that dress of Marla's, I think you would have to bury me in it. You certainly couldn't get me to take it off voluntarily.

Lindahexi
04-06-2006, 10:32 AM
Not in someone elses dress, but I've been stuck in one of my own when my mother rang the doorbell. She knew I was in because she had phoned to say she was coming, problem was the zipper at the back of the dress just wouldn't come undone. Try as I may I couldn't shift it and in the end I had to force it apart which ruined it. Luckily I got away with the delay in answering the door by saying I had been in the toilet. WHEW!

DonnaT
04-06-2006, 02:00 PM
I use to do it on purpose. Of course, these were "my" dresses salvaged from the charity bags.

I'd take and remove the pull of the zipper or put a saftey pin in it and crunch the clasp so the pin couldn't be opened.

Houdini had nothing on me.

Julie Avery
04-06-2006, 02:24 PM
A similar conundrum I've faced is trying to get out of a pair of pantyhose pronto, while wearing an anklet over the hose.

It got down to a point of either taking a little extra risk of getting caught, or ruining the hose. I chose the risk, one of my bolder moments ;)

chloe_tv1
04-07-2006, 11:26 AM
got stuck in my sisters wedding dress

CammyT
04-07-2006, 12:57 PM
Aloha Girls,
You do have to admit the adrenaline rush is exhilarating yes? Let's see, mother's dress when I was young.
Wife's Cheongsam, now that was something! Frog buttons are soo hard to remove if they're under "stress". And the way this type of dress goes one, it's almost designed to trap you :cheeky: ! However, it's soo sexy!

Lawren
04-07-2006, 03:55 PM
Four little words. "Been there, Done that" At lest once I thought I was caught for sure when I would hear some one else come into the house. I just "knew" they would come into the room I was in and catch me. I would scramble like mad to get out of the dress, put my own clothes on, and put the dress back where I found it amidst a massive dose of adrenaline. How did I ever get away with the things I did? LOL:cheeky:

HaleyPink2000
04-08-2006, 01:43 AM
How did that saying go?

" Been there , done that, Got the T shirt ".

Bridget
04-12-2006, 01:04 AM
Aloha Girls,
You do have to admit the adrenaline rush is exhilarating yes? Let's see, mother's dress when I was young.
Wife's Cheongsam, now that was something! Frog buttons are soo hard to remove if they're under "stress". And the way this type of dress goes one, it's almost designed to trap you :cheeky: ! However, it's soo sexy!

They're (frog buttons) hard to put on too.

Yep. I hate my ribcage. Why was I given such large organs?

Cherry Lynn
04-12-2006, 01:19 AM
Almost caught in one of my wife's dresses before I came out to her several years ago.

HaleyPink2000
04-12-2006, 01:44 AM
Wondering about the dresses with the pad lock loops on the neck? HMMM?

suit
04-12-2006, 08:32 AM
I used to have fanticys of getting locked into a dress, or a 1961 glamor stlyed one peice bathingsuit . the lock being the last thing..the first was
long leged satin pannled hi wasted panty girdle
then a long line bra
posably one of playtex's satin pannled 18 hr bodie breifers
a 22 " wasted corset
very dark shinny slippery panty hose ,to cover the legs of the girdle.
that set should mold any teenager into a modle like porprtions and shape! ooh yum!
what do do all dressed up ? how to hide? what to say if I was caught by some one other than mom who of course was the one punishing and making e be dressed for my curiuosity ! Would this be a form of punishment that would be used againe ? or scheduled? ooh !
the lock (or better yet a timed lock, that could be set from 1 to 18 hrs ) was the keeper of the of the tabo clothes . and the off limits shape ! the longer molded would the effect of being molded by the fantastic shaply satiny clothes last? how long ? , the bra cups?? how full ? the wastline ? !!

curiosity killed the cat ,pay back satifacation ,will be..oohh so nice !
( experence,timeand growth have crushed this imposable fanticy ,but it was fun for a few mins )
thoughts ?

Ann lee
04-12-2006, 12:36 PM
I lived with my aunt and me and her were pretty much the same size, but running to the bed room or bathroom to get out so i didn't get caught no that was a challenge, but i think we've all been there a time or two!!! lolol

Anna Lee

Kyara
04-12-2006, 05:36 PM
I hadn’t laughed so loud in a while……loved it. But it’s true…it’s a “never again” kind of experience……yes….I once was in a girlfriend’s summer dress and the zipper went! Ooops! I ended up having to take the dress to a tailor shop……not so bad……in a small town where everyone knew everyone… the thing was my girlfriend looking for her dress before I picked it up! “you sure you left it here…”……and a couple of days later over the phone: “..you certainly didn’t look well enough…”
Great Idea Jill…thank you all for the laughs……..
Yarah:cool:

Randee
04-13-2006, 10:27 AM
Not in a dress, but I did come close to getting caught in my sister's leotard and tights which I was wearing when the backzipper got stuck, my worst fear. I was 10 at the time and one afternoon a week, I had the house to myself while Mom and Sis were at Girl Scouts. I would get all tingly inside that day thinking about coming home from school, and changing into my sister's black nylon backzip leotards and tights with her silky panties underneath, and padding around the house for a couple of hours, admiring my girlified reflection in the mirror. The possibility of not being able to get the back zipper down concerned me, so I put a string through the zipper to make it easier.

One afternoon while I was all zipped up in my sister's titillating dancewear and relaxing in the big chair, I heard the car door slam outside and realized they were coming home early. Almost in a panic, I quickly tried to shed the leotard and broke the string when I tugged frantically on the zipper. Fearing what might happen if I was caught wearing my sister's leotards, I fled into the bathroom and put my clothes on over them to nervously greet Mom and Sis. Later I went into the bathroom and wrestled with the zipper until I could get my self out of the leotards and sneak them all back into her dance bag.

In later years, I modeled a leotard and tights for my sister to get her opionion on a Halloween costume I was planning to wear for a party. And after that I ended up wearing a black turtleneck leotard and tights around my parents to sleep in during some cold winter nights. As little an issue as that turned out to be, I sometimes wish I had been caught wearing them. The outcome might have been more fun than punishment. These leotards were the first girls clothes I ever tried on out of curiosity for how they would feel, and I have loved experiences in skintight things ever since.

MsEva
04-13-2006, 10:44 AM
Umm, yes, sort of. DW and I bought my Sister In Law a cute suede mini skirt for a present once. I tried it on before we gave it to her. When visiting her once, while she and my wife were out shopping I had to try it on just one more time. Of course the zipper got caught. I thought I destroyed it, but worked it until it worked again. At least I think it did:D That is my story and I am sticking with it.:cheeky:

jodybi35
04-13-2006, 10:52 AM
Oh my yes, how many times did I tell God to just please let me out of this and I will never do it again. Only to do it again and again. *LOL* Great
thread and so good to see that most of us at one time or another have had
this same experience.

susann_gardener
04-13-2006, 12:10 PM
Sounds like a common problem. I was at a thrift shop trying on a wedding gown. Zipper got caught and I had to call the attendant (male) to help me out of it. A little embarrising, but he was cool and said the gown looked good. The next time I went there prepared with a long shoe lace. Unfortunatly they had gone out of business.
Susann

sub_servient1
04-15-2006, 08:52 AM
One of the worst days of my life happened when I was in the bedroom and I saw a favorite short satin nitey my then wife wore the nite before. She was in the living room, so I thought I'd just try it on real quick and take it off. Well, it was quite snug putting it on and getting it past my chest, but it felt so nice finally on. Then trying to take it off, the panic set in. The material was non-stretch and when I tried the criss-cross manuver my chest expanded. It wouldn't budge, then the door opened, I flew onto the bed and grabbed the covers, bad move. She pulled the covers off and I got an ear full. With her help, I got it off. She wasn't a happy camper.

04-15-2006, 09:13 AM
One summer my aunt and uncle took a week-long vacation without the kids. My mother and I stayed at their house that week keeping an eye on the kids. My cousin and I were around the same age and same size and so when my cousins were at camp and my mother was at work I spent alot of time in my cousin's room trying on her clothes. One day I was wearing one of her dresses and just laying on her bed reading Seventeen and I fell asleep. I woke up just as my father brought the kids home from camp. I rushed to my cousin's door and locked it. I tried getting out of the dress but the zipper was stuck. I worked with it a little and finally got it to move. Soon my father was knocking on the door wanting me to open it while I was trying to be as quiet as I could putting all of her clothes away and changing into my boy's clothes. By the time I was finished and ready to open the door he had given up and was pulling out of the driveway. I ran out and told him I had fallen asleep and didn't hear him knocking.

Another time I was trying on things my wife was donating to charity. One of the dresses was really hard to get my arms into but I finally managed. When it came time to take it off I tried for awhile before realizing there was just no way to squeeze out without pulling a muscle. I wound up cutting the dress off of me with scissors. I'm sure glad she was giving it away and never missed it! ;)

Felicia Fox
04-15-2006, 09:36 AM
hi,

i never got stuck in a dress but i did wear my friends mothers sequin gown and fur WOW what an adventure that was i think it was 1984 or 85 i dont remember but it was coldanyway and felt like it was going to snow my friend was a rich kid his mother always looked gorgeous great furs, sweaters and clothes, he and i were in his room joking around and listening to music then we went outside and his mother wore this big blue fox jacket at that time i was 14 or 15 so a big fox jacket would be like a coat on me i did chat with his mother not about her jacket i guess i was to embarressed to tell anyone i was into furs, anyway i stayed over there for until i had to eat my dinner 5pm i was close to his house i went thru my backyard to his house so while my friend was doing something on his computer i went to his mothers bedroom he showed me a tour of his house very big house three floors i walked into a walk in closet and there was that big blue fox jacket and a sequin gown his mothers shoes didnt fit me at all i really did not care about high heels then i was more into furs i did wear her sequin gown and her fur i had to go barefoot she had a full length mirror in her room so in her room.

Felicia Fox
04-15-2006, 09:44 AM
hi,

to continue the story i was in her room and i modeled the fur and the gown like those fashion models did on the runway and i touched myself in it caressing the fur touching the fur, his mother also had a rolls royce convertible i wish i had a camera i looked so gorgeous in it. my favorite car is rolls royce from 1979 to 1990, bently comes second, then mercedes. i hope all you gorgeous crossdressers love my story. please pm me anytime and if you want me to write stories about fur, sequin gowns or crossdressing i would love to write.