PDA

View Full Version : New shoes

Jenny586
04-05-2006, 12:45 PM
I did it, I went out and got a pair of heels to wear around the house (dont go out yet). I went to Payless Shoe store and the young lady there was very nice and helped me put out a pair, I know she could see the stockings I was wearing and I assume that my bra was visab le thru my shirt, but I did not care. She was very nice and thanked me for shopping at Payless. Going to have to do it again sometime soon. Jenny

Darlene Rochelle
04-05-2006, 02:20 PM
Congrats on your new shoes and great shopping experience.I had to order online as I have huge feet women's size 15W.It sucks having big feet.

PennieS
04-05-2006, 02:35 PM
Good Job Girl. I am proud of you for taking the right step:thumbsup:

erica michelle
04-05-2006, 07:27 PM
Way to go , i have bought a payless before, but never had the nerve to have the sales lady help me with shoes, i usually find a pair on there web site and then call the local store and see if they have them in my size, run it grab them pay and leave as fast as i can :happy:

Francine
04-05-2006, 10:00 PM
With a positive experience like that, you must be careful, because you WILL do it again, and again, and again, and again....
(voice of experience who now owns more than a half dozen pairs of women's shoes from Payless) ;)

Francine

GypsyKaren
04-05-2006, 11:02 PM
Hi Jenny

Good for you! I love Payless, good selection and prices, and thegirls there are great.

Karen

Jenna1561
04-05-2006, 11:09 PM
Congrats on such a wonderful experience.

I wish the payless in my small town, would carry more larger size shoes. I wear a 12W and all they ever have is a very small selection in my size, and they're usually to high of a heel for this 45 year old girl, and the styles are very young.

But again, ENJOY the heels!

Love,
Jenna