PDA

View Full Version : Wife bought me bras TODAY

PennieS
04-05-2006, 02:54 PM
Something I have been waiting for a long time now. My wife of 30 years just went out shopping today and came back with 3 bras, just for me. She has never been supportive of people who crossdress, but has put up with me wearing panties 24/7 the past 3 years and almost always having long hair or feminate looking hair most of our married life. But she did not now that I indeed have a lot of other clothes. I have always had some breast development, but i have been on hormones for over 6 months now and it is really starting to make some more differences. for arround the past month she has been telling me I need a bra and said she was going to go out and get me one someday, I hoped she wasn't just toying with me, but see even measured me up a week or so ago and said she was going to go out and find me one. She did not know that I already had several that i wear occassionally along with my other stuff. Well she came back with a 38A and a 38B plus a sports bra to wear under some of my other shirts. I love them and the 38A is tight but the 38B seems close to being what I needed. (The couple I already have are 40B). I think I love this gal, she suggested that I wear them just under certain things, but I should try the sports bra under the other clothing. I am going to try to see if I can wear them everyday. Plus here was the real shocker of the story. She is a Nurse and i am a chef and I always work in the Kitchen. Both chefs and nurses kinda wear similar uniform tops sometimes that are just kinda unisex style pullovers, well she bought me 2 new ones she found on sale today and the one is white with pink and blue flowers on, definetly a womens top and she thinks I should wear it to work in. I love it, and plan on wearing the top and my new bra to work tomorrow and see what kind of reactions I get from my employees. Enough for now, I have to go for now and will be back later tonite.:)

ChristineRenee
04-05-2006, 03:42 PM
Pennie...that's pretty kewl for you I say...a very nice and thoughtful gesture on your wife's part...enjoy!;)

paulaN
04-05-2006, 03:57 PM
that is way cool. lucky girl.

Kathycd
04-05-2006, 04:12 PM
Pennie:

I am soo happy for you girl!! Your wife sounds like a wonderful person and you are truely blessed. <smile>

kathy

Sandy2628
04-05-2006, 07:43 PM
What is going on. Out of the blue by wife came home with two bras, night grown, and underwear. Tonight came home with another pair of underwear. I think something is going on, or she finally knows that I love her. It was very loving thing she did. Still can not dress in front of her but maybe one day. She has never bough me anything in the past.
I am very happy for you pennys.

PennieS
04-06-2006, 08:42 AM
Sandy, maybe it wa something in the air, or maybe they really realize that what we really want is to be what we are and to be accepted by the ones who love us and who we love too.:happy:

Patty
04-06-2006, 09:50 AM
Penny I am so happy for you!

Kimberly
04-06-2006, 10:06 AM
Your on hormone therapy but still with your wife?

... I suppose stranger circumstances have happened.

I'm not flaming this - I'm just curious about your situation, and a little confused.

Annesah
04-06-2006, 10:42 AM
Pennie; How wonderful! Your wife seems very sweet. Go ahead and dress for her. I think she's definitely signaling that she's ready. She surprised you delightfully, now it's your turn to reciprocate! Have fun; both of you!

Julie York
04-06-2006, 10:47 AM
Hmmmm.
So many questions.

Where did you get the hormones from?
What type are they?
Does your wife know?
Why has she suddenly come around after not approving of CD stuff?

and many more.

Kimberly
04-06-2006, 10:57 AM
Hmmmm.
So many questions.

Where did you get the hormones from?
What type are they?
Does your wife know?
Why has she suddenly come around after not approving of CD stuff?

and many more.
Thanks Julie - now I know I'm not the only one with questions!

ChristineRenee
04-06-2006, 10:59 AM
Your on hormone therapy but still with your wife?

... I suppose stranger circumstances have happened.

I'm not flaming this - I'm just curious about your situation, and a little confused.Not to hijack this thread by any means Pennie...but I wanted to comment here on Kimberly's post. I am on hormone therapy too...and have been for more than 2 years now. Is my wife happy about that? Oh nooooo...but she understands it...and loves me as I love her. Just wanted to say that it really isn't as strange a circumstance as you might think Kimberly!;)

Thanks Pennie...and sorry for the hijack here.:)

PennieS
04-06-2006, 01:41 PM
Thanks ChristineRenee,

OTHERS:
Yes perscribed by doctor, estradiol and Spirolactone, and No Wife does not know!! I have always been a rather feminate looking man my whole life and my goal is to just be more womanlike EVERDAY. and so far achieving my goal. Have You guys been achieving your goals. Thanks:happy:

Debie
04-07-2006, 09:39 AM
Pennie:

You are a lucky girl, to have such a good wife :)

Julie York
04-07-2006, 12:49 PM
Thanks ChristineRenee,

OTHERS:
Yes perscribed by doctor, estradiol and Spirolactone, and No Wife does not know!! I have always been a rather feminate looking man my whole life and my goal is to just be more womanlike EVERDAY. and so far achieving my goal. Have You guys been achieving your goals. Thanks:happy:

I don't understand the system. Maybe it is different in the USA. I thought for a doctor to prescribe hormones, that there had to be some sort of serious medical problem, or that the patient had to have undegone some sort of professional assessment to allow any sort of sexual reassignment, whether with drugs or any others means. You give the impression that the drugs you have been prescribed will enable your breasts to enlarge and have other feminising effects. It seems unusual that you were not encouraged (rather vigorously) to inform your wife about this treatment. I doubt a British doctor would even consider prescribing feminising drugs to a married man without full consultation with the wife who would be effected by the changes......breast development...decrease in sex drive etc etc.

But then maybe the system is different in the USA.

ChrissyGG
04-07-2006, 01:53 PM
That is great that your wife bought you bras! Also not to be mean but i think that your wife shoud know you are taking hormones. She has a right to know. I would want to know if my partner is taking something. For example if she gets pregnant it could effect the child. Also i hate when people keep secrets from one another especially the person you are with is understanding.

ChristineRenee
04-07-2006, 03:35 PM
Thanks ChristineRenee,

OTHERS:
Yes perscribed by doctor, estradiol and Spirolactone, and No Wife does not know!! I have always been a rather feminate looking man my whole life and my goal is to just be more womanlike EVERDAY. and so far achieving my goal. Have You guys been achieving your goals. Thanks:happy:I'm on Premarin, Provera, and Spironolactone. Have been for 2 and a half years now with 6 months more to go. To be honest, I haven't achieved yet what I had hoped for. I am a full A cup, but would still like to get to a B...even a small B...before I am done. But I think that my age,54, has also worked against me somewhat in achieving the goals that I was shooting for. I'm not sorry that I did this...only that maybe had I realized earlier in life that I was TG so that I could have done this at a younger age where the gains may have been more significant.

livy_m_b
04-07-2006, 06:59 PM
Oh, I bet there was a sale on and she already had all she wanted and naturally she thought of you! :)

Kimberly
04-07-2006, 07:24 PM
I don't understand the system. Maybe it is different in the USA. I thought for a doctor to prescribe hormones, that there had to be some sort of serious medical problem, or that the patient had to have undegone some sort of professional assessment to allow any sort of sexual reassignment, whether with drugs or any others means. You give the impression that the drugs you have been prescribed will enable your breasts to enlarge and have other feminising effects. It seems unusual that you were not encouraged (rather vigorously) to inform your wife about this treatment. I doubt a British doctor would even consider prescribing feminising drugs to a married man without full consultation with the wife who would be effected by the changes......breast development...decrease in sex drive etc etc.

But then maybe the system is different in the USA.
What she said.

From what I've read up on, going on hormones is a lifechanging thing - and you haven't told your wife??

I apologise now, my luv. I don't mean to cause offence... I'm just concerned for yours and your wife's welfare. xx

PennieS
04-10-2006, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the replys Girls, As for some of the Questions, one about my wife getting pregnent, Been there, done that. i just turned the big 50 this year and wife will be 50 in a couple of months and already had hysterectemy. Raised 4 adult children, lost youngest one a year ago to cancer at 19, Life is too short!!! Have 4 grandchildren and have been a relatively feminate looking male most of my life (although atheletic). Just interested in becomming more feminate looking and more womanlike in appearence and it is working. Was out shopping today, Not for clothes, just everyday stuff, no makeup and was called mam, twice. Feels good and I enjoy being myself.:)

Julie York
04-10-2006, 04:42 PM
You're not a politician are you? Questions just slide off you.

ChrissyGG
04-10-2006, 07:20 PM
That is great that you are happy and living the life that you want i just think your wife should know about hormones.

RachelDenise
04-11-2006, 05:05 AM
How lovely Pennie that your wife bought you your own bras!!! This is significant in the big picture of her accepting you. I do think you need to have a frank discussion about the hormones though.