PDA

View Full Version : Awesome wife

Amanda07
10-16-2021, 11:50 PM
My wife knows that I love wearing women's clothing. We had a long talk the other day about my crossdressing side. She is very supportive of me, and she is helping me be more confident in who I am inside. I told her that I want to wear panties everyday, because I want to feel more confident and brave as I go out into the world. I asked if she would buy me some panties, and she said yes to it. She went out to do some errands like groceries and a few other things. While she was out doing the errands. She bought me a 6 pack of briefs and 1 fun lacy one. I could not ask for a better wife. She is very supportive of me. I am so lucky I found a woman like her in my life. I hope others on here have a supportive wife like mine. I know there are a lot of DADT relationships. I just needed to tell someone about my awesome wife.

Maid_Marion
10-17-2021, 12:18 AM
Hi Amanda,

You are very lucky!

Marion

Helen_Highwater
10-17-2021, 04:12 AM
Amanda,

You are lucky indeed. I'll get in first, baby steps. Make sure your wife is really comfortable with any progress you make and not just trying to please/be kind to you.

So many posts of those who moved too quickly too far and it all unravelled.

Linda K.
10-17-2021, 04:50 AM
Amanda - I am very happy that you found someone like your wife. I hope to one day find someone that is as supportive. It must be nice to be able to share your more feminine side with.

Crissy 107
10-17-2021, 06:00 AM
Amanda, You do have an awesome wife! I agree with Helen about not going too fast with things, also keep the communication with her going. Sometimes wives change their mind on things so it would be good to deal with any concerns she has right away.
Continued good luck!

kimdl93
10-17-2021, 07:04 AM
You are very fortunate. I often observe that truly awesome, supportive wives have truly awesome supportive husbands.

GretchenM
10-17-2021, 07:22 AM
Congratulations. Your wife is an angel; treat her well and continue the communication. But, as others have said, take it slow and allow time for your wife to adjust to this new you. It is so important to keep it consistent with not only your needs but your wife's needs as well. As Crissy says, they can sometimes change their minds if you go into a realm where she is not comfortable. You can be Amanda but you also need to be her husband as well.

Amanda07
10-17-2021, 07:44 AM
My wife has known about me crossdressing for a long time. At first she had a hard time, and it has taken a bit for to get to where she is at now. There has been many steps taken.. some have been big and some have been small. She is fully supportive. We share some common interest in things, so it makes it more fun for us.

NancySue
10-17-2021, 09:28 AM
I know what you mean and totally agree. To echo others, take it slow and keep communications open. As you progress, your desire for other things will increase. Don?t hide it, especially when the pink fog hits you. She deserves your honesty. I know. I have a totally supportive wife, too and feel blessed. Enjoy this new level of enjoyment.

alwayshave
10-17-2021, 10:21 AM
Amanda, That's great. It is a great help to have a supportive wife.

Teresa.Smith.VA
10-17-2021, 10:06 PM
Amanda:

You may enjoy a posting #33 that I just added to "Out in Public with Wife".

Teresa

BTWimRobin
10-18-2021, 06:35 AM
Hi Amanda,

It sounds like you have an amazing wife! Remember slow and steady wins the race. Many of our wives put up with this because they want us to be happy. Don't forget to make her happy as well.

Raiku1313
10-18-2021, 07:10 AM
that is too cool. my wife is very supportive as well. she is always looking for clothes for me online. lol its awesome.