PDA

View Full Version : Does crossdressing keep you fit?

Lily88
10-19-2021, 10:43 AM
Not as in sexy (we know it does that!) but physically fit? I went to put on a skirt the other day and it was getting a bit tight?really motivated me to keep trim, firstly so I can wear the clothes I love and secondly don?t want to be a chubby tranny (jk)! Anyone else find it gives them the extra push to keep in shape?

Jessica Secret
10-19-2021, 12:05 PM
Yes, definitely does! Very motivational to keep my fem figure and keep me at the clothing size I am. I do a ton of cardio and exercising is fun for me in general but not wanting to go up a size in clothes makes it even more important to me.

VivianNewkirk
10-19-2021, 01:20 PM
I am blessed to be naturally trim and my obsessive road cycling keeps me fit. Crossdressing has made me more aware of appearances, though, so I find myself paying more attention to keeping the legs sculpted and the abs tight.

Maid_Marion
10-19-2021, 03:04 PM
Yes, I look for fitted clothes for my hourglass figure!
I've been buying stretchy pink and red golf tops.

Marion

TheHiddenMe
10-19-2021, 05:41 PM
Absolutely.

I compete in shorter triathlons (up to three hours) and just ran a half-marathon dressed. I train for these constantly, for better race times AND smaller dress sizes. I've lost about 50 pounds and about 6 dress sizes (18 to 12's, give or take).

Looking good in smaller clothes is a definite motivator.

Geena75
10-19-2021, 06:03 PM
I am more conscious about my size, but I think just the act of crossdressing has a part in keeping me fit (as little fit as I am). I've noticed it easier to lose weight when I'm more into dressing. Maybe I burn off more calories, or just don't use the time for snacking. I can't say for sure.

Debs
10-19-2021, 06:32 PM
always, got to fit in them dam skirts and dresses

Cheryl T
10-19-2021, 07:39 PM
I don't know about fit, but it makes me watch my weight.
I'm not going to replace my entire wardrobe because I ate the wrongs things.

Joyce Swindell
10-19-2021, 07:53 PM
Yes in the matter of loosing weight. Motivational assistance for sure

Teri Ray
10-19-2021, 07:59 PM
It certainly has motivated me to loose weight. If not for my dressing desire I may not have the motivation to keep my weight down.

Linda K.
10-19-2021, 10:20 PM
It has motivated me to get all the bulges under control. Corsets and shapewear are too constricting and I just want to feel comfortable when I am dressed. I weigh 215 lbs. now and would really like to be down around 190 lbs. The medical profession thinks at my height I should weigh 170 lbs., but I think I would look like a skeleton at that weight! LOL! So outside of the workout I get at work each night, I need to start going for walks or riding my bike! Sorry Sun-Dee, I am not ready to do any triathlons or half-marathons yet. I don't think I could!

Krea
10-20-2021, 02:03 AM
Yes, in a way.
It helps to keep me skinny, which doesn't necessarily mean fit. I'd hate the thought of not fitting into all those lovely clothes.

Alana Westenra
10-20-2021, 04:36 AM
I am blessed to be naturally trim and my obsessive road cycling keeps me fit. Crossdressing has made me more aware of appearances, though, so I find myself paying more attention to keeping the legs sculpted and the abs tight.

Cycling is the way to go! Started during the lockdown, and the toning effect on my quads is amazing! Definitely leads one to consider new skirt and stocking options :)

Jane G
10-20-2021, 05:08 AM
Not sure it does. I have always been a into keeping fit. Just makes life easier and more fun for me. On those occasions I have gained a few pounds my boobs have definitely benefitted and I like that. Overall though keeping fit works better than slightly more punchy boobs.:eek:

SaraLin
10-20-2021, 05:47 AM
Yes - and no.

Yes, because I'm more aware of my weight than I otherwise would be and make a little effort to keep it down.

no, because I don't go out. If I'm dressed, I'm lounging about the house and not out taking care of things (like yardwork, taking that walk, etc.).

I could stand to lose at least 15-20 pounds, but the needle isn't moving. Maybe it's because neither am I?

Trish
10-20-2021, 07:09 AM
I try to keep my weight down. It stays between 158 and 162 pounds. I have way to many dresses, to gain or reduce my weight very much.

Ressie
10-20-2021, 07:16 AM
Not for all Crossdressers that's for sure. I've been more motivated to reduce my waist lately. But I also love sweets! Replacing sweets with fruit etc. is part of my current plan. I also sit too much - mostly in front of the computer.

I was down to 180 (from 200) in 2019 but that number has been creeping up.

alwayshave
10-20-2021, 07:20 AM
Lily, I have been doing a power yoga for almost a year. I have lost weight and I am happy with the weight lost. Though, I still need to lose more.

Pumped
10-20-2021, 09:56 AM
It has been some influence on losing weight, even though I was any way. But CD'ing did give me a bit more push to shed a few pounds. I might have any way, but who knows?

StephanieCLT
10-20-2021, 09:57 AM
While it's not the only thing, yes, it totally motivates me to work out and get/stay in shape!

Stephanie47
10-20-2021, 10:12 AM
I have resigned myself to the fact that not too much is going to change. The only thing I can do is monitor/control my weight and otherwise eat wisely to control illnesses associated with personal choices. I am not on a quest to shrink back to my teenage years. I view it as I think most women view life; "I not a teen anymore. I am a mature experienced woman." I have to keep this male body healthy. Otherwise, both sides of me are going to share the same misfortunes.

BTWimRobin
10-20-2021, 11:19 AM
In a nutshell no. I have always had some kind of fitness regimen, crossdressing makes it more fun.

Adelina
10-20-2021, 05:47 PM
I don?t think anyone has ever accused me of being fit, but dressing would be my most powerful motivator. I dream of the outfits I could wear if I was in shape.

Karren H
10-20-2021, 09:47 PM
Playing ice hockey kept me fit..... but sometimes dressing interfered with my ice hockey so the facts say that dressing interfered with me staying fit! lol

docrobbysherry
10-20-2021, 10:57 PM
When I got serious about Sherry's figure? I discovered the only exersize where u can permanently lose weight.:eek:

Sit down at your dinning room table and put your hands on table's edge. Then, push yourself away from the table!:devil:

Seriously, I changed my eating habits 20 years ago and lost that ugly, unfem spare tire around my waist for good!:thumbsup:

Tania75
10-20-2021, 11:04 PM

I'm with you Vivian on the cycling. Unfortunately the cycling kit that I wear does nothing for the tan lines. I make sure I wear plenty of sunscreen on the exposed bits.

Julie Slowinski
10-21-2021, 12:50 AM
Most definitely

Brenda Freeman
10-21-2021, 07:46 AM
Yes a few years ago stress and work issues had me depressed and I gained weight and some of my favorite dresses did not fit right. I had always worked out before.Getting back in shape to find my figure became the number 1 incentive, probably should have been for my health but that was number 2, what ever it takes. Covid was not good for me with the gym closed but am working to get back again.

Tirzah
10-21-2021, 09:57 AM
I've always kept in shape throughout my life. I'm just as muscular in my femme form as my male. I do try to concentrate on a few more exercises that build out glute and hip size to improve that booty...gotta look good in short shorts.

kellyanne
10-21-2021, 10:29 AM
Yes,

For 30 + years I have been dancing en femme , sometimes for hours on end - so a consistent low cardio workout.

The Dance folder of tunes on my PC gets lots of playtime.

It's a great way to stay fit, feel gurly and enjoy music.

Territx
10-21-2021, 10:47 AM
Absolutely! . . . just wish I could lose even more!

ronny0
10-22-2021, 04:21 AM
2nd try at responding to this, not sure why the first response didn't show up.....
I only wish I was able to reduce my weight to the point that it helped in my desires to dress....
I honestly need to loose over 20# for health reasons, but if I did then I'd have to go on a buying spree to replace my wardrobe.
Still it would be a wonderful experience to be back to the weight I was 20/30 years ago......

Angela Marie
10-22-2021, 06:32 AM
I have been a runner/exerciser for over 40 years. I'm also a leggings junkie. When running tights first made their appearance in the 80's I was in heaven. I workout in leggings daily now; all types and colors. But my health has also been of paramount importance to me; so honestly the attire does not really affect my motivation.

DanielleCD
10-22-2021, 09:01 AM
Most definitely.... the slimmer I am, the nicer fem clothing fit and look. Keeping my waist down enhances the the difference in my hips and chest... dresses look so much better and natural.