PDA

View Full Version : My New Girlfriend

Leggy Ashley
04-05-2006, 07:19 PM
I had the best sex of my life last night.
I went to a club Dressed, i had a lot of guys hit on me, man that was freaking great that i can do that in femme. Man, thats a good feeling. But any way i am totally lesbian when dressed. just not into guys. if you are thats cool. but anyway, i started talking to this girl and eventually we started making out. She made the comment "man i wish you were a man." After some more conversation i revieled that i really am. it was amazing i got her number, and she got mine. i figured ok she is drunk and wont ever call me when she is sober. but she did the next day. proud to report on day three we are very happy, and she is great and likes me as Delighla. She loves to give me advice and help me and make me up etc...
It's great. I know its not a forum thing but i just had to share it.

Kisses,
Delighla
:D :D :D :D :D

Jennaie
04-05-2006, 07:25 PM
I'm very happy for you girl. You hit a home run with one bat. I hope things go well for you and her. Tell me, what kind of bar were you in? Straight, gay? young crowd, older crowd?

Leggy Ashley
04-05-2006, 07:29 PM
just a city bar around here. i guess if you could classify it as anything it would be a straight, mostly young bar

Stacy_CD
04-05-2006, 09:33 PM
That's the kind of happy occurence that just makes life so much more sweet.

nikisbest
04-05-2006, 09:41 PM
Thats great. She probably figures she could have the best of both worlds.
Niki

I had the best sex of my life last night.
I went to a club Dressed, i had a lot of guys hit on me, man that was freaking great that i can do that in femme. Man, thats a good feeling. But any way i am totally lesbian when dressed. just not into guys. if you are thats cool. but anyway, i started talking to this girl and eventually we started making out. She made the comment "man i wish you were a man." After some more conversation i revieled that i really am. it was amazing i got her number, and she got mine. i figured ok she is drunk and wont ever call me when she is sober. but she did the next day. proud to report on day three we are very happy, and she is great and likes me as Delighla. She loves to give me advice and help me and make me up etc...
It's great. I know its not a forum thing but i just had to share it.

Kisses,
Delighla
:D :D :D :D :D

Kitty Sue
04-06-2006, 01:32 AM
Brilliant, bravo! You must be really passable to even fool a real woman. This is a great story, congrats to you both.

RachelDenise
04-06-2006, 05:01 AM
How cool is that!!!!!:D

ronni
04-06-2006, 05:23 AM
That is an amazing story! The kind of fantasy come true!

Joy Carter
04-06-2006, 05:25 AM
Your A God de ! What's your secret ?