PDA

View Full Version : The only thing I like about fall

LovelyLeesa
10-23-2021, 01:49 PM
The best part about cooler fall weather and wearing pants when I'm not dressed is I can finally shave my legs!
Had the house to myself today so into the shower and off with the leg hair! Slipped on a pair of super silky hose afterwards and my favorite dress. Feels devine!
Funny how most women like the opposite about fall. Not having to shave as often! Lol. Not me.
The joys of being a stealth dresser I guess.

CharlotteCD
10-23-2021, 01:54 PM
For me, it's about being able to cover my arms and shoulders, as I keep my legs shaved all year round regardless.

Misty_cder
10-23-2021, 02:16 PM
Leesa, I follow the same routine. I usually make the transition around Halloween and go until mid-march before going back to being a wooly mammoth.

Pumped
10-23-2021, 03:32 PM
I shave mine all the time, summer or winter. I wear shorts often in the summer.

I have been shaving for 2-3 years and not one comment.

missjoann49
10-23-2021, 03:34 PM
I shave my legs on a weekly basis and love the feeling, and then put a nice body lotion on them

Kimberly A.
10-23-2021, 03:40 PM
Oh cool, Leesa! :) But me, I shave my legs year-round and even in the summer and in "male mode", I wear shorts and pantyhose out in public. :bs:

Taylor Dame
10-23-2021, 05:28 PM
I, too, shave my legs all year. I also wear shorts all summer and no one has said anything. I have noticed that quite a few men have little or no, or very light leg hair. My underarms are also shaved. At this stage, I don't even care if they are noticed.

docrobbysherry
10-23-2021, 05:40 PM
How anyone can enjoy shaving any place at any time is beyond me!:doh:

I only shave my face when I absolutely have to!:thumbsdn:

And, why shave your legs when skin tone tites will create the same look,(or in my case, much better looking legs), in 5 seconds!:daydreaming:

kimdl93
10-23-2021, 10:04 PM
I like everything about fall. Especially like the fact that it comes right before winter.

Christina89
10-24-2021, 12:36 AM
For me it's being able to wear some yoga pants that match some of my male sweat pants, but without pockets. Fall and winter are the time of year I break them out. Probably gonna stock up on a few more during cyber Monday.

Debs
10-24-2021, 04:20 AM
last Sunday in October, clocks go back 1 hour, love it very dark in the mornings and evenings, so I can get dressed at home and go out in the car 7pm and its dark !!, nobody can see whos driving, and walking the dog in a morning can still be dressed with a big winter coat on, nobody can be sure who I am, brilliant. Love it.

Cheryl T
10-24-2021, 09:09 AM
For me it's being able to wear stockings again after the hot, humid summer.
As for shaving, I bit the bullet and removed all body hair about 17 years ago. Surprisingly there were never any comments from anyone. Now after all these years I struggle to imagine what it would be like to be covered in hair once again.

BLUE ORCHID
10-24-2021, 09:41 AM
Hi Leesa :hugs:, After years of epilating the leg hair just gave up .
I keep my hands & arms clean & Smooth , 24/7/365, >Orchid**0:daydreaming:0**

Jenn A116
10-24-2021, 04:34 PM
Living in Central FL its pretty much shorts weather year round. I keep my legs shaved all the time. Nobody has every noticed.

NancySue
10-24-2021, 04:55 PM
Summer, Fall, Winter or Spring, I shave and lotion my legs often and wear hose all year.

JennB
10-25-2021, 05:54 AM
Cooler temperatures means more clothing options that don't roast you also. Definitely a bonus of fall. Can always add layers to stay warm, but can be harder to dress (especially with forms, etc) in the summer effectively without getting warm. One bonus of cooler weather.

alwayshave
10-25-2021, 06:11 AM
I shave my legs all year round. But I do prefer fall and winter, as it is cooler with my hip pads and breast forms on.

Monique65
10-25-2021, 07:04 AM
I’m blessed with naturally hairless legs so it’s not an issue. I do enjoy cooler weather because I can discreetly wear a bra under my sweats.

GretchenM
10-25-2021, 07:51 AM
I used to have hairy legs. Not anymore. I got old. I can still find an occasional hair, but you really have to look.

sometimes_miss
10-26-2021, 05:56 PM
How anyone can enjoy shaving any place at any time is beyond me!

Because it's a 'female' thing to do. We indulge in all sorts of behaviors just to experience what the girls do. It just makes us feel good.

Bobbi46
10-26-2021, 06:51 PM
Fig leaf shaped bikinis are fine in the summer but come the autumn (fall) do you get into trouble when the leaves fall down lol!!!

DanielleDubois
10-26-2021, 07:36 PM
And, why shave your legs when skin tone tites will create the same look,(or in my case, much better looking legs), in 5 seconds!:daydreaming:

Because for many of us it is not only about the look but the tactile sensuous feel of sheer hose over freshly shaven smooth legs. But for expediency when I haven't had time to shave I will wear opaque hose and you are correct that thicker opaque hose can make our legs look more shapely and cover up some flaws.

For the same reasoning I love the look of my breastplate but it doesn't beat looking down at and touching the smooth natural cleavage I can create with a pushup bra.

Linda K.
10-26-2021, 10:26 PM
There are a couple of things I like about Fall. First, it's soup weather! Nothing like a good bowl of soup as the temperatures start to go down. :o Second, the temperatures going down. It brings people indoors and closer together, very cozy! Lastly, It ends the year. If the year was particularly bad for me, it is the end and it just seems like it is the beginning of a reset to a new, and hopefully, much better year. If it was a good year for me, then I have something more positive to look forward to when the new year begins!

Sometimes Steffi
10-26-2021, 11:53 PM
I used to have hairy legs. Not anymore. I got old. I can still find an occasional hair, but you really have to look.

Same here. My legs are almost completely hairless now. I attribute it to low T.

Stephanie47
10-28-2021, 10:18 AM
Debs (#11) beat me to it. I love fall. Before my wife retired and before Covid my wife went to see out of state relatives for seven to ten days. When darkness fell early I had the opportunity to go for a drive and a stroll in the early evening hours. My favorite residential neighborhood is a mix of single family homes and a shopping district of small shops and restaurants. A woman appearing to be coming home from work or grocery shopping is not out of place. I carried a tote with the logo of one of the two grocery stores in the area.

April Rose
10-28-2021, 05:32 PM
I have been keeping myself hairless year round. I love the changes in season for the changes in outfits either way.