PDA

View Full Version : In my next life.........

CarlaWestin
10-26-2021, 02:37 PM
OK, I believe this thread has been done before but i'm too lazy to research it.

So, that being said, like it really matters, what/how do you want to be in your next life?

I want to look like Jayne Mansfield (https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0543790/?ref_=nmls_hd) and have a dual doctorate in astrophysics and finance.

BlueTempest
10-26-2021, 02:46 PM
Oh to be like Taylor Swift with that musical talent and those long legs, I'd take over the world

sometimes_miss
10-26-2021, 05:12 PM
Boy or girl, doesn't really matter
BUT!
NORMAL. I want to be normal. I was supposedly 'blessed' with a high IQ this time around, but I guess being emotionally wrecked, pretty much ruined that, because I never felt like much of a genius, my life was always a mess, and I never did figure out how to get around this gender identity problem, so I can't actually be that smart. Apparently all it enables us to do, is beat IQ tests.

So, next time:
No gender identity problems,
no other serious psych issues,
no horrendous birthmarks,
no psycho siblings,
no abusive parents,
average size genitals,
not too tall,
not too short,
not too skinny,
not too fat,
And DEFINTELY NOT POOR AGAIN, that really sucked. Rich or middle class would be fine, but poor was really filled with problems.

RachelB.
10-26-2021, 05:43 PM
Stinking filthy rich. Then I could afford to do whatever I want, help who I want and just enjoy life.

Crissy 107
10-26-2021, 09:10 PM
I would not mind being Sandra Bullock, the girl next door. Truth is I think she has a bad girl side ;)

alwayshave
10-26-2021, 09:29 PM
I simply want a larger bladder.

Karren H
10-26-2021, 10:16 PM
It would be great to not have prostrate issues. If that means not having a prostrate, that works. And not having a brain tumor would also be awesome! Everything else is secondary.

Linda K.
10-26-2021, 10:17 PM
I want to be able to live in a world that doesn't care if you are different than they are.

JustJennifer
10-26-2021, 10:34 PM
If I have to do this all over again, I'd just as soon come back as a spoiled cat.

Sometimes Steffi
10-26-2021, 11:56 PM
I'd like to be binary, either boy or girl, but not somewhere on the spectrum.

sara66
10-27-2021, 06:06 AM
I would like to come back as me. Just not so shy and a good strong back. As a bonus no crossdressing and not fat.
Sara

GretchenM
10-27-2021, 08:24 AM
I like to think there is a next life, but not so certain that actually happens. Most evidence points toward the next world being, well, really dark. So, I think it is best to make the best of what you have now. If there is something else, "A new adventure," as Bilbo Baggins believes, then I definitely want to try the other side (female), but preferably in a world where males don't have this attitude that they are better than women; a world where everybody is equal and respect each other in a grand, highly cooperative society where competition is not such a huge factor in causing so much pain and suffering.

Aunt Kelly
10-27-2021, 10:25 AM
Yeah, someone like Jayne Mansfield or Mayim Bialik would be cool. So would Joann Osterud (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joann_Osterud), but I'm still leaning towards champion rodeo bull. Only work for 8 seconds (max) every few days.

Giselle(Oshawa)
10-27-2021, 10:38 AM
in my next life i would not want to have lifelong questioning of my gender identity and sexual orientation

SarahLynn
10-27-2021, 10:41 AM
I don't necessrlly want to come back as any particular person however that being said I wouldn't complain if I were to come back as a woman and be as beautifull as Amanda Blake of Gunsmoke fame.

Stephanie47
10-27-2021, 10:50 AM
When I was a little kid I did have a vision that I had been a woman in a past life, and, it did not work out well for her. So, having been that woman (Past Lives Matter) and now a man with her womanly influence, perhaps I'd settle for being a loyal Golden Retriever for some little kid. Unconditional love going both ways.

Bobbi46
10-27-2021, 10:57 AM
I have many thoughts on this
1) To come back as a saddle on a womans bycycle!!!
2) To be as i am but starting from a much younger age
3) Where everybody is on an equal footing, total acceptance irrespective of ones gender stance
and lastly
4) Peace and love everywhere for everybody

Kris Burton
10-27-2021, 11:29 AM
Jimi Hendrix said "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace".
Whoever - or whatever - I come back as, this is the world I hope to find.

fly2188
10-27-2021, 12:58 PM
I definitely want to come back as a woman in my next life. Other than that I like the suggestion of being normal. A normal girl in a first-world country. That's all I'd hope for.

Denice
10-27-2021, 02:33 PM
After looking at my little buddy here I want to come back as a comfortable and overfed house cat

Charlotte Haynes
10-27-2021, 04:16 PM
The thought of having to do it all again as a human does not appeal. I have no idea how crows feel about their lot but I think that I would like to be one.

Debra Russell
10-27-2021, 05:51 PM
To come back as my self only female and all that it can be, beautiful, nice shape, long legs, and not have to worry about money.....................................Debra

Michelle_CD
10-27-2021, 07:04 PM
As much as I want to believe in reincarnation, and the idea that I can pick what gender I can be. how do I know I won?t come back as a girl living in Africa or Afghanistan where I am treated as less than equal/human. I?d love to come back as an average woman in a nice country. Unfortunately I don?t think we have a choice in whatever afterlife there might be.

MonicaPVD
10-28-2021, 07:01 AM
A healthy, moderately attractive woman with a 4 dress size and small feet. :battingeyelashes:

Krisi
10-28-2021, 09:53 AM
I remember very little about my previous life, only that I was an attractive brunette female and I died or was killed in my early twenties, probably in Germany in the early part of WW II.

So in my next life, I hope to return to being female and of course, attractive. Hopefully, I will be born in and live in the USA, be born into a middle class or higher family and become well educated and successful in life. ;)

docrobbysherry
10-28-2021, 02:26 PM
Well, since I began dressing in my 50's, I'm living my next life now, Carla! And, as u well know, I can not only present as dead movie stars like Marilyn, but as the live ones and brand new ones that I find attractive! Like Scarlet.:battingeyelashes:

Why wait ladies? Your life is what u make of it. Don't dream it, do it!:devil:

April Rose
10-28-2021, 04:46 PM
I'm still hard at work on THIS time around.

DianeT
10-29-2021, 12:53 AM
I applied for reincarnation but they declined, stating that the world was populated enough with people living just one life. Ooooh the red tape. Like they can't make an exception for ME.