PDA

View Full Version : The feminine passion

silkyslipgirl
11-03-2004, 06:28 AM
Hello everyone.

Let me introduce myself as I'm new to the forum.

I am a very feminine 43-year-old crossdresser from England. I love to wear the girliest, silkiest clothes. Pretty floral dresses, sexy pencil skirts, satin blouses, pink ballgowns - you name it, as long as it's feminine, I love to dress up in it. My lingerie is also special to me. I always wear stockings or tights (the sheerer the better), and wouldn't be seen dead without a pretty lacy nylon slip under my dress or skirt. I love all the girly accessories too - especially my pearl necklaces and high heel court shoes.

I get enormous arousal from my transvestism and although I am 100 per cent heterosexual, I love to read about/hear from other crossdressers with similar taste in clothing to mine.

I know it's all one big fantasy, but being a part-time woman is such an indescribably beautiful feeling.

May the feminine passion live on in all of us.
silkyslipgirl

babe4life
11-03-2004, 06:30 AM
Hi there,

A big welcome to the forum. Glad you could find us! Hope you have a lovely time here.

Love,
Vicky

ChristineRenee
11-03-2004, 06:53 AM
Welcome to the forum...it's good to have you here. Lots of lovely ladies here to chat up and trade stories with. Enjoy!

Love,

Christine

Victoria777
11-03-2004, 07:04 AM
Hello everyone, i just wanted to say that i joined yesterday and i couldnt be more excited to have found this site. I would love to talk to anybody who whould like to trade stories. Talk to ya soon! :)

ChristineRenee
11-03-2004, 07:10 AM
Welcome Victoria...good to have you here. Kick off (or put on...whichever!) those heels and relax! You're among friends.

Love,

Christine

babe4life
11-03-2004, 07:11 AM
Hi Victoria,

Welcome! Excellent choice of name there! :D Hope you have a wonderful time here and jump in lots! The water is just fine :)

Love,
Vicky

Tonia
11-03-2004, 09:29 AM
Hello everyone.

Let me introduce myself as I'm new to the forum.

I am a very feminine 43-year-old crossdresser from England. I love to wear the girliest, silkiest clothes. Pretty floral dresses, sexy pencil skirts, satin blouses, pink ballgowns - you name it, as long as it's feminine, I love to dress up in it. My lingerie is also special to me. I always wear stockings or tights (the sheerer the better), and wouldn't be seen dead without a pretty lacy nylon slip under my dress or skirt. I love all the girly accessories too - especially my pearl necklaces and high heel court shoes.

I get enormous arousal from my transvestism and although I am 100 per cent heterosexual, I love to read about/hear from other crossdressers with similar taste in clothing to mine.

I know it's all one big fantasy, but being a part-time woman is such an indescribably beautiful feeling.

May the feminine passion live on in all of us.

silkyslipgirl
Welcome aboard enjoy your stay make new freinds and post plenty of threads.

Love Tonia:)

Julie
11-03-2004, 12:40 PM
Silky & Victoria, welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Julie J

Tristen Cox
11-03-2004, 01:23 PM
Silkyslipgirl and Victoria777 (cool names girls)

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!

Hugs all around
TristenCox

Sharon
11-03-2004, 01:27 PM
Welcome Silky and Victoria. Enjoy.

Bonnie-OR
11-03-2004, 03:51 PM
Hello to all,
People have been popping in so fast lately, I know I haven't said Hi to some of you. Just wanted to take this opportunity to welcome you all to the forum. Just beware, it is adictive. This is such a fun group of gals, I seem to spend all my non-work time here trying to find what kind of weird stuff some of these girls are gonna come up with next.
Huggs, Bonnie

genevieve_ohara
11-03-2004, 08:19 PM
It's true! It seems every day there's a new face...or at least user ID...

Welcome one, welcome all!

We are so happy you're here!

G

softandsmooth
11-03-2004, 09:18 PM
Welcome Silkyslipgirl!

Welcome to the board - have a look around!

Cheers,

Charlotte

Sweet Susan
11-03-2004, 09:50 PM
Welcome to our World!

racquel
11-03-2004, 10:02 PM
welcome victoria/silky glad to hear from you both.lots of time will be spent dressed,reading posts,replying to posts,sharing.lots of stuff to learn, great girls to learn from.

Fiona K
11-03-2004, 10:06 PM
Welcome girls, Come on in and make some new friends!
Fiona
xx

Jenna1561
11-03-2004, 11:18 PM
Hi and welcome Silky and Victoria. Glad you found us and I know you'll simply love it here.

Jenna

silkyslipgirl
11-04-2004, 05:30 AM
Thanks for the big welcome. Would love to know from everyone which clothes you like to wear most. Today I'm the lady in black - black velvet skirt, cardigan, tights and heels - with white underneath - silky bra, French knickers and half slip. Feeling feminine, feeling girly and feeling great. :)

Silkyslipgirl

Sara Kat
11-04-2004, 08:58 AM
Welcome to the forums! :)