PDA

View Full Version : Birthday continued!

BeckyAnderson
04-05-2006, 07:57 PM
Hi Girls!

I just had to tell you that I think my wife and I are really on the road to acceptance! We had dinner together tonight AND I WAS DRESSED!!!!! The details are in my latest journal entry on my web site!

http://home.comcast.net/~iamacd/diary.htm

I'll post a picture of what I was wearing in the forum's picture gallery.

:D:D:D:D:D

Hug to everyone!!!
Becky

Missy Anne
04-05-2006, 08:12 PM
Congratulations!!

I know that is a really big moment for you both.

Best regards,

Missy Anne

Patty
04-05-2006, 08:34 PM
It is so good to hear the news. Talking works

Missy Anne's GG
04-05-2006, 08:36 PM
Wow Becky! That's great news! It sure sounds like she's on the road to acceptance!

Hugs,

Missy Anne's GG

michellecd9999
04-05-2006, 08:46 PM
Wow, Becky. I hope all continues to go well for you and your wife. I hope she can understand and support you. I hope you can understand her feelings and fears and be a good husband to her (they still need that even if we CD!)
Michelle

Breanne
04-05-2006, 10:10 PM
"Becky is only four days old and . . . ." In someways so is your wife only four days old. It is a new life for both of you, this comes from a new, or rather re-newed understanding and commitment to one another. Terrific!

Aynthem
04-05-2006, 10:26 PM
"Becky is only four days old and . . . ." In someways so is your wife only four days old. It is a new life for both of you, this comes from a new, or rather re-newed understanding and commitment to one another. Terrific!

I couldn't have said it better myself. I'm very happy for you. I hope we can talk soon.

Ayn

Phoebe Reece
04-05-2006, 10:39 PM
What a great story Becky! I'm really happy for you and your wife. A new chapter in your life has begun.

Diannna
04-07-2006, 09:23 PM
Really great Becky, that is wonderful news. Your very lucky to have such a woman in your life to share. Take very good care of her in all respcts and I know she will take care of Becky. Isn't life sometimes really neat!
Best Wishes Always,
Diannna

BeckyAnderson
04-07-2006, 09:32 PM
I'm still flying high above the clouds. And the really great thing is that I had a lot of support and encouragement from all of the members here. Thank you all so much!

Hugs,
Becky

christine55
04-07-2006, 09:51 PM
Your little girl is fortunate to be born at such a happy time with your family.
Best wishes.
Hugs, Christine