PDA

View Full Version : Thrilling Evening

Bianca Fay
10-31-2021, 10:24 PM
So I actually did it. I went to a halloween party last night dressed up as a flight attendant. I was terrified at first because I have never been in public wearing women's clothes.

To say it was amazing would be an understatement. My heart was pounding from the moment I stepped outside to get into the taxi. When I arrived at the party everyone made a huge fuss and kept telling me that my costume was incredible. There were 17 women and 11 men in attendance, and I never had a moment alone.

The women kept asking about my boobs - they seemed fascinated by them ( I used nylons and rice) and almost all of them wanted to touch them. Obviously alcohol was a factor, but the ladies were playful and curious and it quickly became a major source of entertainment.

The best part of the night was when the novelty wore off and I was able to have regular conversations. I was talking to women about everyday things while wearing a skirt and lingerie. It was very exciting and liberating to just chat about life while presenting as a female.

At one point in the night I developed a massive run in my pantyhose and this became a big topic of conversation. The ladies seemed to forget that I was just a guy wearing a costume and discreetly approached me at various times to tell me that I had a run in my hose. I was ecstatic!! I was having conversations with women about the trials and tribulations of wearing pantyhose. I actually confessed to one lady that I liked the way they felt. She agreed and said that she felt more comfortable wearing nylons when dressed up.

All in all it was a fantastic night. I realize that their reactions would be different if it was just a regular day, but halloween provided a wonderful opportunity.

SarahLynn
10-31-2021, 11:05 PM
Let me be the first to say, WONDERFULL. Good on ya girl. I'm really glad for you to have had a good first timer. Now don't let November go by without doing something like this again. Kisses to you

kimdl93
11-01-2021, 06:42 AM
Congratulations! A great beginning!

StaceyJane
11-01-2021, 10:33 AM
glad you had such a wonderful evening.

Kitty Sue
11-01-2021, 10:45 AM
Wonderful! Sounds like a great time. Congrats. I always feel more feminine when talking with a group of women. Even when I am not dressed up.

Victoria StJohn
11-01-2021, 11:36 AM
Cecily, what a wonderful story. I'm sure you will remember this night for a long time and can't wait until next Halloween.

Natalie5004
11-01-2021, 02:43 PM
Yes agreed. I did not get a single invite this year.

I need new friends.

Ameli
11-01-2021, 02:51 PM
This is a great story. I love the acceptance and I’m curious to know if these people knew that you crossdress regularly or did they think this was a one-time-only event? And did you know any of the other party goers before the party?

alwayshave
11-01-2021, 07:03 PM
Cecily, That does sound like a thrilling evening. I'm so glad you got out.

Bianca Fay
11-02-2021, 10:18 AM
Thanks for the comments, ladies.

Ameli, although many people I work with were invited to the costume party there were a lot of no-shows. I only knew 6 people there.

As far as what they might have assumed, it's impossible to ever know what people are privately thinking. All I know is that everyone was having a good time and there were no rude comments. Obviously there were some good natured jokes throughout the evening and I was referred to as "one of the girls" several times.

In my heart of hearts I truly believe that my outfit was interpreted as a one-time only event. My reasoning is that when I arrived, I was wearing my (male) winter topcoat and boots. If I was wearing a woman's coat and high heels that might have raised some eyebrows. As is the custom in Canada, everyone takes their shoes off when entering a home so I wasn't in a situation where I would be scrutinized as to my efficacy of navigating in heels.

Another reason that I feel I flew under the radar (Stewardess pun intended) is that my makeup consisted of nothing other than eye shadow and lipstick. My legs weren't shaved and I didn't affect feminine mannerisms.

Having said that, perhaps I inadvertently gave away some clues. I was clearly enjoying my time, blushed at every mention of being "one of the girls", and I talked waaaaay too much about pantyhose!!! In addition, I received so much positive attention that I undid a couple of buttons to really show off my lacy bra.

At the end of the day, people will draw their own conclusions. But the bottom line is that I had a fantastic time and everyone seemed to be having fun themselves.

Alexis00
11-02-2021, 03:39 PM
Sounds wonderful! Hope you get some follow up invitations!

Flight Attendant brings out peoples fantasies in unexpected ways!

KymG
11-02-2021, 05:14 PM
Sounds like a great evening, well done for stepping out there.

Beverley Sims
11-04-2021, 09:14 AM
Cecily,
I like your description of the evening as when the novelty wears off everyone forgets you are not a woman and you can be embroiled in the female conversation, often about the guys that are wandering around unattached.

Mind you sometimes my ears were burning.

kellyanne
11-04-2021, 11:28 AM
Congratulations Cecily - did you take a pic of your Flight outfit?

Isn't it nice to just be yourself in the clothes you choose?

It sounds like a truly wonderful evening

Best Regards,

Kelly Anne

Debs
11-04-2021, 12:53 PM
Did you feel the click of your heels on the pavement ?, Thats the first thing I noticed, you could hear the click from UK to New York, and I felt amazing, lol

Bianca Fay
11-04-2021, 06:30 PM
Beverley,
I started enjoying myself even more when the novelty started wearing off for the other party-goers. Having casual conversations with people while wearing a flight attendant uniform was very trippy!

Kellyanne,
I haven't yet received any pictures that were taken at the party itself; however I posted two photos of my costume in the picture gallery titled "Halloween".

Debs,
It was a chilly Autumn evening and I was wearing a 3/4 length men's topcoat over my costume, along with men's winter boots, until I entered the home. So no, I didn't experience the clicking of heels but I did feel the crisp fall air swirling up my skirt and encircling my nyloned legs!

Geena75
11-04-2021, 06:50 PM
Such a great occasion for you. You are far more brave than I, going where you are known. I have tried a few small outings, but never with any interactions or even close contact. It is so exciting stepping out dressed, and actually rather addictive. Now that weather has cooled off, I keep hoping for another opportunity. Keep having fun.

Sandi Beech
11-04-2021, 07:41 PM
It sounds like you had a great time. It is definitely a lot of fun to get out there dressed up. Don?t be surprised if you can not stop as it is quite addictive ; )

Sandi

ellbee
11-04-2021, 08:11 PM
Congrats on getting out there! :thumbsup:

Pretty cool, eh?

Having casual conversations with people while wearing a flight attendant uniform was very trippy!

Oh yeah, things can potentially get *very* surreal, at times. And the more you get out, odds of experiencing that certainly increases.

There have definitely been some crazy moments in the past where I was like, "Ummm, is this even real life?!? :eek: "

The ladies seemed to forget that I was just a guy wearing a costume...

Yep, always a nice perk. Happens a lot. Thank you, welcoming GG's! :hugs:

All in all it was a fantastic night. I realize that their reactions would be different if it was just a regular day, but halloween provided a wonderful opportunity.

Now the question is... Do you use this experience as a sort of "springboard" to further this part of your life? :devil:

Territx
11-05-2021, 11:50 AM
Congratulations -- I am glad you enjoyed it.

MonicaPVD
11-05-2021, 11:56 AM
Sounds like a wonderful time. Congrats.