PDA

View Full Version : Some More outings in 2021

Michelle Crossfire
11-06-2021, 09:35 PM
Greetings all. The weather is beginning to turn towards the colder side, and the wardrobes are adjusted accordingly. i recently found myself on the good end of some significant weight loss (>15lbs). So much so, that i may need to update my wardrobe down 1 or 2 sizes. On top of that, we just had a Boscov open in our area and my wife and i enjoy going here, but they are a bit on the pricey side however. Met up with a friend on this site, and went to a new(er) club in Youngstown. Pic 1 is what i wore that day. My wife actually suggested the scarf i am wearing. Pic 2 was taken about 2 weeks prior at the mall. Pic 3 is at a local Gabe's. I do like the mirror that says "you look unbelievable". All in all, i think i was able to get dressed and out around 15-20 times in 2021. Sometimes, when you get the chance, you simply don't want to, but when you want to, you don't have the chance. Oh well.

Connie D50
11-07-2021, 08:43 AM
Love all the outfit but the first one (black and gray) Looks perfect.

Linda K.
11-07-2021, 09:02 AM
Congrats on the weight loss. You are looking fantastic! I really like the outfit and the wig in your first picture, it looks great!

alwayshave
11-08-2021, 07:32 AM
Michelle, You look wonderful.

Rhonda Darling
11-08-2021, 09:28 AM
Michelle, I’d change the mirror to read “You Look Believable.” You have a great look and obviously can pass quite easily. Your outfits are very tasteful and well coordinated. I love your look in photo #1. Lastly, your weight loss achievement is excellent. At 70, I’m very aware of how hard it is to shed each pound, so, I admire you for it.

Your wife is a keeper. Communication is key, and answering any and every question truthfully will serve you well. Spouses and S/Os acceptance can sometimes be like the ebb and flow of the tides — talking and reassuring can help when any doubts or fears surface.

Michelle Crossfire
11-09-2021, 07:20 PM
First outfit is the creation of my wife. She decided to pair the scarf with the outfit i had chosen. She has on more than one occasion, assisted me in the assembly of my outfits. Yes, she is a keeper, and i plan on keeping her. Thanks

Kandi Robbins
11-11-2021, 08:45 AM
You look wonderful and more importantly, happy!!