PDA

View Full Version : Fun at Lunch

Karren H
04-05-2006, 10:57 PM
Well, yesterday was my birthday and my new wig arrived so I was very excited. Problem is that I have nothing on the radar as far as trips or chances to dress, Grrrrrrrr. So time to improvise!! Today, at lunch, I took my wig, makeup and camera into the mensroom at work and used the handicap stall. It’s private and has a sink and a nice mirror. I took only about 15 minutes to put on my makeup and my new wig and I had on my standard business lingerie on already. I wore only my male shirt and my sports coat. So I started taking some photos and was interrupted about 5 times buy coworkers who came in to use the restroom. I would hop up on the toilet and hid my nylon clad feet. Got off about 20 pics without anyone noticing the flashing coming out of the restroom.. LOL By the end of the lunch hour I had redressed and washed off my makeup and headed back to my office. I love the wig but need to work on the makeup. But for a 15 minute job it looked ok. Any blondes out there have any ideas as far as how to adjust my makeup to match my new hair. Well, it was a fun lunch and may do it again and maybe try fully dressing next time. BTW, the blonde me is named Kari Wilde! New hair, new persona!! Hehehe

Love Karren (aka Kari aka Kandi)

link to Kari's new photo album! -

http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/kariwilde/slideshow?.dir=/bd57&.src=ph

Jesse69
04-05-2006, 11:09 PM
You do look better as a woman than as a guy, Karen. It's crazy to cd during lunch and in a stall at work! I'd never do that. Since your wife knows, why don't you just cd more at home?

I would never post my guy pic on this forums, only me in drag.

Barb Valentine
04-05-2006, 11:11 PM
Hi Karren
Great pic's
I admire you,I wouldn't have the balls to do that
never mind at work,
I glad that you feel comfortable enough to do something like that

My hat's off to you

Love
Barb

Billijo49504
04-05-2006, 11:19 PM
Hey hot babe, ya' want to go out!!! Actually you look very good to me. I'm not brave enough to try the at work thing, though. but you do look good. So just enjoy and don't take too many chances for your job...BJ

Gail Stauffer
04-06-2006, 02:34 AM
I agree, you definitely got some guts to try that at work, I know I never could. just wish they were a bit more accepting on halloween, but they aren't, or else I'd go in dressed as gail that day!!

sparks
04-06-2006, 02:41 AM
I could never even think about doing this at work! I would be pulped down enough so I just be a pair of high heels and a hard hat! Then again you never know Joe lumber jack may give some tips on how to darken my eyeshadow properly!
Pow! Wham! Socco!

Ah high school all over again!

ronni
04-06-2006, 05:38 AM
I think you should have used the ladies' room, Kari!

Karren H
04-06-2006, 06:27 AM
Well, most know that my wife does know but she doesn't participate in my "hobby"!! lol And as long as I dont flaunt it in her face shes a happy girl, were both happy grls. But it was fun and not really dangerous. Calculated risk! And I did think of putting an out of order sign in front of the ladies room and using it! Now thats dangerousish. hehehehe

Always wondered if our security people had cameras hidden behind the mirrors!! Guess I'll find out! LOL

Love Karren

jill_4
04-06-2006, 06:45 AM
Hi karren,aka Kandi,aka Kari,you will be running out of K's soon,like the blonde wig but the story brings a whole new meaning to flying by the seat of your
pants.Hope you had a good birthday.Best Wishes Jill xx;) ;)

PS sounds like a song,Hi Karren,aka Kandi,aka Kari

TGMarla
04-06-2006, 06:55 AM
Ahem...music, please.

If you knew Kari like I knew kari......

Ah, never mind. Nice pics. The commode is a nice touch. I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday. I'm also glad for you that you didn't get busted doing that. I'd have not done that. No way. Calculated risk or not, the potential for disaster is way too great.

MsEva
04-06-2006, 07:30 AM
Gosh, never knew that engineering was such an exciting career.....why did I choose education all those years ago?:happy:

Emily Ann Brown
04-06-2006, 07:45 AM
Sis,

I never want to hear your trash about me changing in parking lots again (GIGGLE GIGGLE). Way to go !!! But you've never taken pics at your company gate and I have. The wig is great but I like mine better. You do almost as good a 15 minute makeup job as I do.

Hugs,
Sister Emily

(For those who don't know Karren and I are busom buddies, we pick at each other hourly.)

Julie York
04-06-2006, 10:58 AM
Wow. When the urge strikes......!

You're a sort of geurilla crossdresser.

You aren't alone though. When the Beatles colected their MBEs from the Queen, John Lennon dressed up in drag in the toilets at Buckingham Palace.

No wait....that's not right is it?

christine55
04-06-2006, 11:27 AM
Someone had wanted to use that stall when you were standing on the toilet? I guess sometimes the riskiness makes it more exciting. Not for me though. I need to have a few hours to be dressed and feel safe from anyone coming over or else I just don't enjoy.
Hugs, Christine

Karren H
04-07-2006, 10:29 AM
Well we have no handicaped employees so I was failry confident that no one HAD to have this stall!! And unless they saw my stocking clad feet or camera flashes I don't think anyone would suspect what I was doing!! LOL. I wouldn't! Its a lot safer than pulling an Emily. Aka dressing in a parking lot!! Hehehe. And I've done that and no one pays attention anyway. John Lennon was a crossdresser?? If so he moves to the top on my favorite Bettles list!! And as far as urges, I'm in complete control and I can quit when ever I want to! NOT!!! I did think of putting an out of order sigh infront of the ladies room. And useing it! And I use the ladies rooms on trips but that would be pushing it! Well. Going off shopping at lunch! Looking for a light leather skirt and jacket to match the new blonde hair!

Love Karren

ashlee chiffon
04-07-2006, 10:56 AM
where did you get the blonde wig luv? is it synthetic or real and how much? Looking for a good blonde one myself... just got a kewl red head synthetic i'm happy with!

Anita Mae GG
04-07-2006, 11:05 AM
As far as make up tips....lighter lipstick will help and ditch the blue eye shadow (not a hip color these days at all) But a lighter shade of lipstick will def help you out the pink/red you have on is too contrasting to the wig and your skin color......try warm colors for makeup like beige blushes (not pink) and cream/ taupe eye shadow and maybe a champagne lip color.....experiment but lightem the lips and warm up the shadows and blushes...hope that helps

kittypw GG
04-07-2006, 11:05 AM
Karren I am sorry to rain on your parade but I just have to say something. I think that you should stay away from the bathroom at work. Have you considered what someone would think if they knew you were hiding in there?
Crossdressing would not come to most peoples minds. That could be devistating for you in your work place and give people the wrong impression of you. You know how people talk and gossip at work. Think about it. I am sure they could not fire you but they could make you go to the company psychologist or make it so unbearable that you quit on your own. Wouldn't it be better to find another place? How about putting your energies into getting your spouse to participate a little more. Kitty

suzanne claire
04-07-2006, 12:56 PM
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! I really find all of your adventures to be exciting therefore please keep up your approach to cross dressing. The pictures as always show that you are a very attractive lady.:D P S I am the CEO of a very large company and would be forced as would most to let you go if you were caught.SO BE CAREFUL.:cool:

Jenn2716
04-07-2006, 04:28 PM
Hi Karen, nice pics, I can't imagine how good they would be if you had more time and privacy.

I just stopped by your 360 page. Are a hockey fan? Saw some stuff there on the thrashers. Good on ya, Girl!!!! If you ever want to talk pucks drop me a line anytime.

hugs,
Jenny

Karren H
04-07-2006, 09:51 PM
where did you get the blonde wig luv? is it synthetic or real and how much? Looking for a good blonde one myself... just got a kewl red head synthetic i'm happy with!
got it on Ebay, Bobby. less than $60 delivered human hair and soooo soft!!!

Go to Ebay. And advanced search by bidder and search for coalminerbabe. Should be my last purchase.

Love Karren

Karren H
04-07-2006, 09:56 PM
Karren I am sorry to rain on your parade but I just have to say something. I think that you should stay away from the bathroom at work. Have you considered what someone would think if they knew you were hiding in there?
Crossdressing would not come to most peoples minds. That could be devistating for you in your work place and give people the wrong impression of you. You know how people talk and gossip at work. Think about it. I am sure they could not fire you but they could make you go to the company psychologist or make it so unbearable that you quit on your own. Wouldn't it be better to find another place? How about putting your energies into getting your spouse to participate a little more. Kitty

Well, Kitty, you sound like the voice of reason and a lot like my wife. What will the friends think or what will the family think. And I do have other places to dress, but non available to me now or in the next few weeks, soooo I took a chance, and by my calculations, a small one at best. But thanks for yur concerns.

Love Karren

Karren H
04-07-2006, 09:57 PM
Hi Karen, nice pics, I can't imagine how good they would be if you had more time and privacy.

I just stopped by your 360 page. Are a hockey fan? Saw some stuff there on the thrashers. Good on ya, Girl!!!! If you ever want to talk pucks drop me a line anytime.

hugs,
Jenny

Jenny, I'm a fan and a player, twice a week in an over 25 draft league! Right wing. Sometimes D. Have to keep my girlish figure!! And what it does for legs!! Hehehehe

Love Karren

GypsyKaren
04-07-2006, 10:21 PM
Okaaay (bites her tongue), that sure is (it's bleeding) different, kind of a (stitches?) risk, don't you think?

Karen

Karren H
04-07-2006, 11:02 PM
As far as make up tips....lighter lipstick will help and ditch the blue eye shadow (not a hip color these days at all) But a lighter shade of lipstick will def help you out the pink/red you have on is too contrasting to the wig and your skin color......try warm colors for makeup like beige blushes (not pink) and cream/ taupe eye shadow and maybe a champagne lip color.....experiment but lightem the lips and warm up the shadows and blushes...hope that helps

Thanks Tammy. Great suggestions. I have a lot of earth tones but light lipstick!! Yuk. Sorry. Makes my lips dissapear. May try some pinks a little darker pinks. Thanks again!!!

Love Karren

Karren H
04-07-2006, 11:49 PM
Okaaay (bites her tongue), that sure is (it's bleeding) different, kind of a (stitches?) risk, don't you think?

Karen

Maybe my deifinition of risk isn't the same as other peoples. After all I go undergound in coal mines for a living and I've encountered some very scarey conditions underground. So to me this is a small risk. I know that the conciquences of being outed are. Still doesn't stop me from trying on dresses at lunch at the same Kohls that my friends and family shop! Maybe its the risk I crave! Dangerous job, jumped out of an airplane once, dressing where I want to! LOL. I don't know!!

Love Karren

Billijo49504
04-08-2006, 12:05 AM
Karen, you go girl. Do what feels good for you. I know danger, I crawl into 40 ton stamping dies and work on them. 15 ton of iron over your head and only 6 one inch bolts holding it. So if you're a half mile under ground or under a ton of steel, life's a bitch, so do what you want. And please be your self....BJ

Karren H
04-08-2006, 04:36 PM
WOW That sounds really scarry! No wonder you crossdress!!! LOL

Love Karren

Lauren Richards
04-08-2006, 05:15 PM
Wow! I guess blondes DO have more fun!

I think you must be quiet amazing to be able to get your makeup on in only 15 minutes. I think I may have looked like I sneezed in the middle of putting on mascara if I tried to do it in that short time. And at work? Woahh. Ok, so Lauren has gone to work on occasion, but only late at night when I don't expect anyone there. One time I stayed several hours doing performance reports on staff. Wonder what they would think if they knew the keyboarding was done while I was wearing nail polish? Hey, they got good reviews! But, back to you.

We wake up each day and at some point decide to take risks, or not. I suspect you knew the risk, and decided it was small enough to let Karen out to play. Good on you, girl. I'm just glad you got away with it. How exciting!! Not for everyone, but neither is anything. As long as it is right for you, and does no harm. Looking forward to a full shot of you as a blonde. Gotta tell ya though, I have gotten used to you with dark hair, so it may take some adjustment. Got wrenches?

Lauren

Missy Anne's GG
04-08-2006, 07:56 PM
Hi Karren,

Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you had a nice thrill for your special day. :bday:

I guess Superman did quick changes in small places, too! ;)

Missy Anne's GG

Karren H
04-08-2006, 10:35 PM
Hi Karren,

Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you had a nice thrill for your special day. :bday:

I guess Superman did quick changes in small places, too! ;)

Missy Anne's GG

Thank you!! But i'm more like Clark Kent changing into Lois Lane!!!! LOL

Love Karren

Karren H
04-09-2006, 07:31 AM
HAHAHA Too funny, Jeannie!! I know what you mean, It's like I have the right to wear what I want, when I want, where I want!!!! BTW, I'm not haveing any more birthdays! GGs do it all the time, why can't we? Hehehe

And out secretary is Karen, one R, and i'm always turning around and almost answering then some one calls to her!! LOL

Love Karren

Karren H
04-09-2006, 04:55 PM
Wow! I guess blondes DO have more fun!

I think you must be quiet amazing to be able to get your makeup on in only 15 minutes. I think I may have looked like I sneezed in the middle of putting on mascara if I tried to do it in that short time. And at work? Woahh. Ok, so Lauren has gone to work on occasion, but only late at night when I don't expect anyone there. One time I stayed several hours doing performance reports on staff. Wonder what they would think if they knew the keyboarding was done while I was wearing nail polish? Hey, they got good reviews! But, back to you.

We wake up each day and at some point decide to take risks, or not. I suspect you knew the risk, and decided it was small enough to let Karen out to play. Good on you, girl. I'm just glad you got away with it. How exciting!! Not for everyone, but neither is anything. As long as it is right for you, and does no harm. Looking forward to a full shot of you as a blonde. Gotta tell ya though, I have gotten used to you with dark hair, so it may take some adjustment. Got wrenches?

Lauren

Thanks, Lauren. I appreciate the support and comments. I to love the darker hair but a girl has to experiment once in a while!!!! And been thinking about fully dressing in the mens room next time!! Maybe this week. Have some new makeup thanks to so many good suggestions.

Love Karren

suzanne claire
04-10-2006, 07:11 PM
I really love your nerveas it is a symbol to other cross dressers.Please be careful at the office as you do not want to be caught.:cool:

Karren H
04-13-2006, 07:06 AM
I really love your nerveas it is a symbol to other cross dressers.Please be careful at the office as you do not want to be caught.:cool:

thanks and I promise not to get caught!!! hehehe

Love Karren