PDA

View Full Version : New Perspective on Crossdressing

jennifer1958
11-13-2021, 12:16 PM
Do you crossdress? Yes, I dress up every day as a male when I wish I could be sporting a skirt and heels.

Jennifer

Samm
11-13-2021, 01:27 PM
I've always referred to male mode as going incognito

docrobbysherry
11-13-2021, 01:35 PM
I believe you've described the opposite of crossdressing. U sound more like a full or partial trans!:heehee:

Crossdressing is what I do.:battingeyelashes:

Dress up uncomfortably in tite, restricting, hot, female gear for a short time period for the thrill of it!:heehee:

After which I happily don my comfy, sloppy, loose, cool, male attire! :devil:

Leslie Mary S
11-13-2021, 03:45 PM
Since I live alone, I dress when I feel like it. excuse me, the urge is coming on me again. Darn it, It's gone.

alwayshave
11-13-2021, 05:33 PM
Jennifer, I feel that way ever day when I pull my dress shirt and suit over my panties.

Debbie Denier
11-13-2021, 05:49 PM
The opportunities might not be every day .Have you ever thought of underdressing ? I do most days with panties and tights/ pantyhose. The feeling of tights/pantyhose against trousers or jeans is amazing.

jennifer1958
11-14-2021, 09:34 AM
I do underdress every day, panties, camisole, and french pedicure.

Jennifer

NancySue
11-14-2021, 10:15 AM
I totally understand. I, too, underdressed, (panties & hose) for years. Since retirement, panties, bra and hose, daily. Then deciding, skirt, dress, top, etc. love it. Very enjoyable.

Crissy 107
11-14-2021, 10:17 AM
Wearing panties 24/7 gives me a good connection to this side of me

sometimes_miss
11-14-2021, 11:25 PM
I think of my male clothing as my 'man uniform' that I need to wear, in order to do certain things, like go to work, work on the cars, paint the house, etc., much like a policeman, fireman, skin diver, or postman would wear a particular uniform when they go to work.

My 'normal', casual attire, is all my girl stuff.

Lori Ann Westlake
11-15-2021, 09:25 AM
Jennifer, there are certainly many here who think as you do, since this idea has been mentioned before.

It reminds me of a T-shirt I bought in Sydney. It has a map of Oz with places like Melbourne at the top, Darwin at the bottom. The caption reads AUSTRALIA: NO LONGER UPSIDE DOWN.

Indeed, if civilization had developed first in Oz instead of in the Northern Hemisphere, we'd all be looking at the world that way up! (How they'd navigate without looking up to the Pole Star is another question, since the Southern Cross keeps moving, but I guess they'd find a way. And I mustn't let my mind drift too far off topic.) But in the same way, if we could judge people's choice of clothing by their gender instead of by their sex, I guess nobody would be "cross-dressing" in anyone's eyes. The trouble is, our sex is in our bodies where it's visible and audible, except insofar as we're able to disguise it. Our gender is in our heads, where nobody can see it, except insofar as we're able to display it. So we're stuck with the concept of "cross"-dressing, just as the Aussies are stuck with being seen as "upside down." It's all about the perspective of the majority and the way they literally "see" things.

I was interested to see how quickly your topic prompted members to talk about underdressing. I don't do it myself, and I kept thinking of asking members about it. It is another topic, but it's profoundly symbolic: male outside and visible, female inside, invisible but real all the same.

April Rose
11-15-2021, 10:16 AM
It's been said before, but, I'm not a cross dresser I'm a happy dresser.:battingeyelashes:

Jane G
11-15-2021, 11:16 AM
For sure we each have a slightly differing perspective on life (cross dressing). I know for certain, that I would be less of a human being, if I did/could not present, act, or be, whatever verb you choose, a woman for periods of my life.

candykowal
11-15-2021, 11:33 AM
I had to *giggle* at your "take" on crossdressing.
When I was living as a girl, in my younger days, quite a few of my relatives didn't know.
So I had a few guy things in my closet, just in case.
One day, I had to dress in guy mode as I had to help my Uncle move some stuff out to the garage.
I had pretty much grown up in a bra, panties, and soft fabrics and it was really strange for me to not wear a bra.
I felt my girls were a bit big in flannel shirt so I wore a old small sized camisole underneath to bind the girls a bit.
I felt I was crossdressing and thought it was ironic I had to dress as a boy.
I had to be very aware the lace waistband on my panties or my camisole didn't show if my jeans slipped below my waist.
I was so uncomfortable and as soon as I got home I was in a tub of Calgon bath oil beads and filing my broken nail.

Melissa in SE Tn
11-15-2021, 01:07 PM
I love reading everyone?s replies. Great comments

KarenCD334
11-15-2021, 08:54 PM
Under-dress in panties everyday. I don't think I can find male underwear in my house anymore though I know my wife has made sure I have a few pair. I go to the doctors for exams had a heart cauterization, and have been to the emergency room twice with panties on.

I have also been checked at the entrance of an army base and stopped by a sheriff fully dressed.

Kim Summers
11-28-2021, 07:20 AM
I do not see wearing panties every day as under dressing. I wear everyday but I just see it as wearing my panties.

andreanna
11-28-2021, 07:51 AM
I underdress everyday and fully crossdress when i am at home. Guy clothes when I have to go out into public most of the time.

Wendy me
11-28-2021, 08:02 AM
Ok my fem side / my Wendy side is what i am most of the time over the years i fought to balance both my fem side and my him side i belive that when i dress as him i am crossdressing Wendy in male clothing