PDA

View Full Version : Baby Step

Larissa Cassandra
11-14-2021, 02:43 AM
I finally went out dressed! Just in the car, a small step (but major for me). My wife had offered to go out this evening to get us some ice cream. I was dressed casually, with some makeup and bright red lipstick, so I wasn?t going to go with her. Then she said ?Are you coming?? She?s been very supportive, but I didn?t expect this! I hesitated, but having had 3 glasses of wine (she was sober), I said what the heck and said OK! It was about 9:00 and my biggest fear was that as I was walking down the stairs of our condo, one of the neighbors would come out or be coming home (they didn?t). But I enjoyed being in the car. What a feeling of freedom!! When my wife paid and the girl at the drive thru window gave us our ice cream, my wife said thank you and I leaned forward, looked in, and said in a soft (but audible) voice ?Thank you.? I don?t think the girl saw me, but the fact that I did that was really fun! I was hoping to see if she had any reaction, but maybe next time. I really can?t pass, but just seeing a glimpse of my hair and made up face in the subdued light of the car at the drive thru might have fooled her. I was wearing a coat so she wouldn?t have been able to see my top, but she definitely would have been able to see my pants. Here?s what I was wearing:

Maid_Marion
11-14-2021, 02:47 AM
Hi Larissa,

That is a great show of support from your wife!

Marion

Kris Burton
11-14-2021, 02:52 AM
Larissa - You did it! ALRIGHT! How great is it to have your wife's support. One little step now will lead to more later. I can feel your exhilaration!
Big congrats,
Kris

Linda K.
11-14-2021, 03:34 AM
Congrats on that first step! It is the perfect chance for you to go outside as Larissa and I am glad you took that step. From the picture of what you wore, I don't see why you would think you don't pass. You look convincing to me. I am glad you had a great time and it is the first of many more. Maybe next time you can tell us about how you did the driving and went through the drive thru to order. Congrats again!! :cheer:

kimdl93
11-14-2021, 07:45 AM
That was a great first step out into the world. Most of us don’t get to take that step with our wives, so extra congratulations to both of you.

MonicaPVD
11-14-2021, 08:10 AM
Fantastic. Good for you, and for your wonderful wife.

alwayshave
11-14-2021, 08:18 AM
Larissa, I'm glad you got out. It is great that your wife is supportive.

Cassiek
11-14-2021, 08:28 AM
Like many other girls out there I?m so happy for you and especially that your wife is so awesome.

bridget thronton
11-14-2021, 10:08 AM
You have a great wife

Lana Mae
11-14-2021, 10:21 AM
Good first step! Hugs to you and your wife! Lana Mae

NancySue
11-14-2021, 10:26 AM
How wonderful! Isn?t it great to have an accepting, supportive wife. I?ll never forget my first outing. I started to change when she said, ?you look just fine?. I responded ?really?? She just smiled. I wear a touch of makeup daily. It?s fun to touch up, before leaving.

Helen_Highwater
11-14-2021, 11:47 AM
So, next time, it's your SO in the passenger seat and you can drive? It's the next logical step.

SavannahVee
11-14-2021, 04:37 PM
Congrats on your first outing, I've yet to do it myself. A supportive SO is such a great thing!

Maria 60
11-14-2021, 07:39 PM
I'm sure you enjoyed the feeling of the long hair and feeling of the cloth outdoors. That takes a lot of courage and great for your wife for the full support. Looking forward to more positive stories from you.

Larissa Cassandra
11-15-2021, 02:22 AM
Thanks everyone for your encouraging posts! I've passed along your compliments to my wife, which she appreciated. I like the idea of being the driver next time, so when (if?) I do that, I'll post another thread.

From the picture of what you wore, I don't see why you would think you don't pass. You look convincing to me.

Thanks, Linda, but the picture doesn't really show my broad shoulders, and I'm 6 feet and over 200 pounds, so in real life I might not be as convincing.:sad:

LIKETODRESS2
11-15-2021, 10:19 AM
Good for you. Sound like it was fun

Melissa in SE Tn
11-15-2021, 01:04 PM
So very wonderful in all aspects. A helpful wife to join in on your cd adventure. You hit a grand slam

Geena75
11-15-2021, 06:17 PM
Good for you! Going out is so exciting. But, it certainly can be addictive.