PDA

View Full Version : Breasts

Marcie
11-14-2021, 10:54 AM
Are there many CD's in our forum that wish that they had breasts like females? I understand it is a common wish of most crossdressers.

Cassiek
11-14-2021, 10:57 AM
There are times I wish I had breasts. Come to
Think of it I sometimes wished I was 100 percent girl!!

kimdl93
11-14-2021, 11:00 AM
OMG! I have wished, dreamed and spent more than I should for high quality breast forms. One of my GG friends remarked, when I told her how much I had paid for them, said, You might as well get a BA. Believe me, I have been thinking about it!

Kris Burton
11-14-2021, 11:19 AM
Well, I never really thought of it that way, but when I started to really lean in to crossdressing, it was primary on my mind. I looked through all the catalogs and got the best I could find, not to mention the largest that would not look freaky or performative. So, you got me thinking now...

Celee
11-14-2021, 11:32 AM
I?m sure most of us here wish we had our own breasts, at least when we dress. I know that?s on my fantasy bucket list. There?s nothing else that screams femininity like breasts do. If I could change one thing about myself I would have breasts. I?ve dreamed about it ever since I was a child.

docrobbysherry
11-14-2021, 11:47 AM
That is why silicone prosthesis have become so common and popular recently, Marcie! The proliferation of breast plates, suits, and crop tops has occurred because so many of us wish to know what it feels and looks like to have our own breasts! Something sadly lacking with breast forms.:sad:

I appear to be an authentic nude female in my mirror wearing one of my full suits anytime I want!:daydreaming:

Karren H
11-14-2021, 12:06 PM
I used to wish that a lot! Then I started doing something about it and now I am happy with my 38D sized breasts. Ok maybe not that happy because I keep working at making them larger! Lol. Makes passing as a male in summer much more challenging.

Julie MA
11-14-2021, 12:13 PM
When I was 10 I wished I had breasts. Early autogynephilia. Then I got infections in my nipples and feared they were starting to grow. I was terrified. Infections cleared and I never really wished for breasts after that. Since I have no desire to transition full time I can’t imagine having them when in male mode, which is most of the time.

Maid_Marion
11-14-2021, 12:42 PM
My 32As are just the right size to balance my hips. They fill in the Junior's tops I own.

Marion

Bluesman
11-14-2021, 12:46 PM
When I'm actually dressing, yes, absolutely! But otherwise, no.

kimdl93
11-14-2021, 12:58 PM
I used to wish that a lot! Then I started doing something about it and now I am happy with my 38D sized breasts. Ok maybe not that happy because I keep working at making them larger! Lol. Makes passing as a male in summer much more challenging.

I think we have crossed into new territory once we must struggle with passing as a male!

NancySue
11-14-2021, 12:58 PM
Count me in. I?ve always worn underwire bras. I?m a comfortable a, almost b cup. I, occasionally wear my breast silicone forms, but much prefer the natural feelings, which include scooping and bra care and adjustments.

Lori Ann Westlake
11-14-2021, 01:03 PM
Maybe someone should invent inflatable breast implants that we can pump up when we dress, and deflate when we're back in male mode...

Karren H
11-14-2021, 01:37 PM
I think we have crossed into new territory once we must struggle with passing as a male!

Yeah! No-man/womans land!

kimdl93
11-14-2021, 01:41 PM
I love it! That’s the place I wanna be!

Lululover
11-14-2021, 02:20 PM
I enjoy my breast forms so much I sometimes wear them and an underwire bra in drab mode. They give me a feeling of security.

valerie anne
11-14-2021, 02:41 PM
I think I have crossed the "boob barrier"! I am transitioning to a C cup, and I am rather front-loaded. I feel wobbly & heavy without a bra, and need some cup padding for modesty.

Underdressing is now a challenge in summer, not only to avoid showing too much bust, but to keep my bra straps hidden.

Winter is easier, partly because I can wear unpadded bralettes, which allow some delicious jiggle!

Karren H
11-14-2021, 02:43 PM
Maybe someone should invent inflatable breast implants that we can pump up when we dress, and deflate when we're back in male mode...

Adjustable/Expandable implants do exist!

https://www.simplybreastimplants.com/breast_implants/adjustable_breast_implants/

Debra Russell
11-14-2021, 03:27 PM
When everI put on my bra (every day) I wish they were biger. I have small breast (gyno) but always wish they were just a little fuller to take a few wrinkles out of my bra........................Debra

BLUE ORCHID
11-14-2021, 03:46 PM
Hi Marcie, That is interesting thought, I have three sets of forms, S, M & L, I am 5'11" 190# and the all work great for me,

Depending on the projection I want to present, Breast forms let me have the Best of Both Worlds,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid**!:daydreaming:!**

KymG
11-14-2021, 03:54 PM
When I'm actually dressing, yes, absolutely! But otherwise, no.

I completely agree.
Its great at the time, but not 24/7.

nancy58
11-14-2021, 04:48 PM
Definitely -- although if I were to magically get them, I would also want my chest hair to magically disappear.

Sometimes Steffi
11-14-2021, 05:14 PM

That's exactly what I want: Air Jordan" Partons, kind of like the pump up basketball shoes.

audreyinalbany
11-14-2021, 06:40 PM
nope I just like to pretend that I have breasts

alwayshave
11-14-2021, 07:03 PM
I would not always want to have breasts, but certainly when dressed.

jennifer1958
11-14-2021, 07:23 PM
I would love to have breasts

Jennifer

HollyGreene
11-14-2021, 08:08 PM
Put it this way, if I got gynecomastia and developed breasts, I wouldn't complain, and I certainly wouldn't have anyone remove them.

Jenn A116
11-14-2021, 09:28 PM
At times I certainly wish I had breasts. However, I'm a CD who lives a life as a guy. As such, actually having breasts wouldn't work in my world.

char GG
11-14-2021, 10:22 PM
Mod note:

This is a reminder when responding to this thread:

There is a rule:

The discussion of non-surgical breast enhancement is prohibited.

Any posts that break this rule will be deleted.

Christina89
11-14-2021, 10:59 PM
For me I got breast by being a big guy. I have breast that are a C cup and I am happy with them.

Andie
11-15-2021, 01:43 AM
Oh yes I very much want to have full time breasts.

BustyOlivia
11-15-2021, 04:49 AM
Well that?s a no brained for me! I love when I do have breasts so if I had a chance to have them all the time I would! Just means I have to add support when I workout! Sounds fun to me

Crissy 107
11-15-2021, 06:10 AM
Easy to see that we at least have given this some thought. Sweet dreams girls! :)

Connie D50
11-15-2021, 06:31 AM
If i could get them tomorrow I would.

Kelli_cd
11-15-2021, 07:53 AM
I dream of having breasts all the time, and I only underdress. I'd like to have full C's or maybe Ds.

Monique65
11-15-2021, 07:55 AM
My breasts are fairly well developed due to gynecomastia. I keep my chest shaved as well.

Ressie
11-15-2021, 08:17 AM
Yes I fantasize having women's breasts sometimes. If I had the procedure done I would also need electrolysis done on my face. I'd hate to wake up with boobs and needing a shave!

GretchenM
11-15-2021, 08:36 AM
Two years ago I was treated for prostate cancer and, as part of the procedure had testosterone suppression for 6 months. That creates gynecomastia, among other side effects some of which are not so pleasant, and now I have a small pair that with the use of a couple of thin foam breast pads allows me to fill a B cup bra rather nicely. Getting back testosterone does not make them go away. I like them. But in the summer if I wear a tight T-shirt they are quite apparent. No problems, comments, or strange looks. I usually wear loose shirts when in male mode.

Krisi
11-15-2021, 08:38 AM
While I would love to wake up one morning with a pair of "DD" breasts hanging from my chest, I'm sure it would cause a lot of social issues in my otherwise male life.

So yes, I wish I had breasts, but ..........

Foxy Lady
11-15-2021, 09:39 AM
I have told my wife many times I wish I had breasts like hers to fill my bra.

April Rose
11-15-2021, 10:01 AM
When I was a kid I furtively used some of my mothers skin cream that had estrogen in it, and would massage my chest with it. I wanted them that much. I think about that once in a while when taking my forms off at night. I still wish I really had my own , but I suppose at my age it is too late.

Daryl
11-15-2021, 10:26 AM
My breasts started growing on their own when I was around 65. Am 82 now and have almost
C cup breasts. I wear a B cup bra everyday and they do jiggle a little bit. I always wear some
form of a tee around the house. When I go out and about I put on looser fitting top to hide
the projection. When I go braless like to Dr's appts I still project.

Vale
11-15-2021, 10:27 AM
When my first wife and I were having our children I really wished I had breasts. Burping them after nursing was good but just not the same. So I guess breasts to me are a powerful symbol of nurturing. I wish we all could have them. .. vale

Jane G
11-15-2021, 11:08 AM
Makes passing as a male in summer much more challenging.

That made me chuckle Karen.:heehee:

You go girl. :daydreaming:

csprings64
11-15-2021, 02:15 PM
Yes, I wish I had breasts!

Laura28
11-15-2021, 02:32 PM
I have always had small A?s due to Gyno. Always wanted bigger. I started HRT a while ago under DR care but only with the hopes of growing my breasts. Well it worked I am now a full B, would like to Settle at a C. Since I am really not wanting to fully transition I am mostly in male mode. So they are very noticeable when in the summer with or without a tee shirt. I do keep them shaved 24/7. My wife loves them.

Genifer Teal
11-15-2021, 03:13 PM
Adjustable/Expandable implants do exist!

https://www.simplybreastimplants.com/breast_implants/adjustable_breast_implants/

Expandable is the operative word. The idea is to better reach the desired and balanced size after surgery. Deflating is not an option.

kellyanne
11-15-2021, 05:10 PM
Always wanted a set like Miss April, 75 -- had to settle for super softs from the BFS.

My only regret is I wish I started using forms as soon as I started my first career job - I kept stuffing for years - usually grapefruit so I didn't need perfumes with citrus notes.

I think most CD girls choose a size appropriate to their frame and look good, the first ones I got were way too big.

RADER
11-15-2021, 05:24 PM
I have "C" size breast all on my own. comes from the Med's I am taking.
As I am a large guy, in male mode, they are large bumps. Put on a Bra,
and you do have a noticeable projection. I guess I have both worlds.

Geena75
11-15-2021, 06:15 PM
I have some chest fat, but don't think that counts. I'm good as-is. Would hate to have to shave around them -- yuck!

Charlotte Sparkle
11-15-2021, 06:22 PM
Although I've never been diagnosed as having gynecomastia, I'm pretty certain I do as I've had man boobs since early teens. I'm not sure what size they actually are but I can get quite decent cleavage without too much effort. I often wish I had bigger breasts and at times I even wish I had a female body but I'm sure a lot of crossdressers experience these feelings.

Natalie5004
11-15-2021, 06:27 PM
Would I want breasts? Sure. What do you have?

I often dream I have breasts and a bra on. But I am out in public and it is showing so I am trying to hide them.

Dreams, very hard to control.

Wendy-Lyn
11-15-2021, 07:01 PM
Definitely, when I'm dressed, or sleeping (I generally sleep in panties and cami, or a nice slip).
Has to beat rice-filled socks for both looks and comfort ( :O ).

At certain other times, not so much.

However, if being closeted wasn't an issue, then yes - I'd love to have my very own 'jiggly bits'.

KarenCD334
11-15-2021, 08:34 PM
Are there many CD's in our forum that wish that they had breasts like females? I understand it is a common wish of most crossdressers.

I have considered doing some things to permanently enlarge my breasts.

I would love to have permanently larger breasts. Ideally, I would love a C or D cup. And, I don't think it would be that much of a problem provided they didn't get too large.

- - - Updated - - -

Although I've never been diagnosed as having gynecomastia, I'm pretty certain I do as I've had man boobs since early teens. I'm not sure what size they actually are but I can get quite decent cleavage without too much effort. I often wish I had bigger breasts and at times I even wish I had a female body but I'm sure a lot of crossdressers experience these feelings.

I've never been diagnosed as having gynecomastia either but believe I have it in an incipient stage due to meds I have taken. I would love for them to become permanently larger.

- - - Updated - - -

I have "C" size breast all on my own. comes from the Med's I am taking.
As I am a large guy, in male mode, they are large bumps. Put on a Bra,
and you do have a noticeable projection. I guess I have both worlds.

Do you know what meds could be causing it ?

Shirley Rose
11-16-2021, 07:14 AM
Yes I wish I had real breasts a nice full D cup. Having real cleavage would be amazing !!!!

Karren H
11-16-2021, 11:22 AM
Expandable is the operative word. The idea is to better reach the desired and balanced size after surgery. Deflating is not an option.

Right now! Technology will solve that problem - blue tooth wiifi enable breast implants you can control across the internet vis a phone app! Be awkward if your account got hacked and you inflated to a DDD cup in the middle of an important presentation before the CEO! Lol. Our new washer and dryer are web enabled and can send us emails when the laundry is done!

Billie
11-16-2021, 11:29 AM
Like the scene in Night Court when the judge makes the DA's breast grow using magic.

Janine cd
11-16-2021, 10:11 PM
I have dreamed of having breasts since I was about six years old. When I was 11, I started trying my mom's clothes. The first piece of clothing that I was attracted to was my mom's bra. The feeling of putting it on was fantastic. Since that time, I have been wearing a bra for the last 50 years and still wishing that there were real breasts filling them.

Suranne
11-17-2021, 04:54 AM
I never go anywhere without my breasts, they have become as much a part of me, my immage of me and the image of me that those who know me have, as any other part of me. The slight sad thing is that they're forms and not of me. Of course I'd like them to be really me and who knows what will happen on the next few years.

BTWimRobin
11-17-2021, 08:07 AM
I absolutely would love to have breasts. I also want softer skin, fuller hips and a smaller waist. I'm not asking for too much? Am i?

Cheryl T
11-17-2021, 11:21 AM
Breasts are the one thing I've dreamed of having since I was little.
I can deal with wigs as my own hair is not an option. I can deal with shaving. I can deal with not having surgery.
When I have to remove my forms or insert them it's just depressing. Especially so when I see a top or a dress that I would love to wear but would only work braless.

mbmeen12
11-18-2021, 02:35 AM
Absolutly.....it is what drives me into the pink fog.....

Charla
11-18-2021, 06:51 PM
After several years on HRT, I have breasts. They’re not huge (A cup). Unless I wear a bra, they do show and bounce, so it’s a bra every time I go out. I have found that Bali makes a slip on bra that works. It’s not sexually exciting to be wearing a bra but rather I just feel right finally. My wife is accepting, so no stress there.

Rachael Fernandez
11-18-2021, 06:53 PM
Oh yes, I wish I had breasts. I have ever since I wore one of my mothers bras for the first time when I was about 10yo.

Brianne_M
11-18-2021, 07:38 PM
I constantly wish I had breasts. If I woke up with them tomorrow I'd be ok with that. When I put one of my favorite bras on and put my forms in I feel so much better. Looking down and seeing them is a wonderful sight, but how I wish they were real. Some DD's would be nice, but even a nice set of C's would suffice. They are a main part of what I find beautiful about a Womans body so of course I want to be like that.

Bruce64
11-19-2021, 05:22 PM
I think I have Breast, mine is very sensitive and arousing when touched, for that reason I always covered them and of course I wear Brassiere.

ShelbyDawn
11-19-2021, 10:12 PM
I used to but the decision kind of got made for me when I lost fifty pounds. I lost inches everywhere but my chest, the waist on my pants went from a 40 to a 32(or a size 18 to a 10).
My chest on the other hand stayed just the same and seems to have settled into a very consistent 38B. That's the bra size that fits the best anyway. It used to be a 44A.

Erin77
11-21-2021, 09:06 AM
Definitely want them! So I'm growing them 😃. Took many a year for me to decide to take the plunge though. My chest is swelling now so I notice them more. When I started I found that I felt way more centered and less irritable. Lost some desire to dress but that has come back. My dressing is now much more in a fashion that is less dress up and more casual everyday wear. I will see how far I go before just doing a maintenance program to keep the size I want.

Michelle1955
11-21-2021, 09:52 AM
Since I was 4-5 (actually think before then) years old I wanted to be a girl.
At around 5 wore my 1st pair of girls panties, my friend and I exchanged underwear and panties in her bedroom while playing.
Teenage years hated the change in life, Ie lower body bits,etc.
Lots of dreams of being female, not at all a sexual thing back then. It was just right to make me feel right.

I?m 66 years old and always been more than a crossdresser.

So be default Yes, always wanted to have breasts and other female parts and body shape.

Reading the responses above it appears alot are more than crossdressers.

Michelle

Raychel
11-21-2021, 10:11 AM
I do have to admit, that there was once a time when I did wish,
But now, Not anymore.
Now they sit in a box waiting for the time to be right

Kimberx
11-21-2021, 11:17 AM
I have often wished I had real breasts and real everywhere else too. :)

Di
11-21-2021, 12:26 PM
LAST Warning!
Constant deleting and editing this thread is getting old!
For those that we?re keeping it per the rules we appreciate it !
The rules

The discussion of non-surgical breast enhancement is prohibited.
The discussion of ANY herbal medication and any kind of supplements for ANY reason is prohibited
The discussion of ANY over the counter medication for ANY reason is prohibited
The discussion or recommendation of ANY online pharmacies for ANY reason is prohibited

This thread is Popular so we are trying to keep it going
But anymore it is done!

Sissy_in_pink
11-21-2021, 06:51 PM
I am Transgender and have always wanted Breasts so that is what I got on the 7th of September 2021 and love them.

BustyOlivia
11-22-2021, 05:07 AM
I?ve always dreamed of having breasts! To feel my shirt tight and to look down and see the size I want to be!! I use a full breast plate but if only it would move better, maybe it?s time for a better quality product. Anyone recommend any good feeling prosthetic message me please girls!

SaraLin
11-22-2021, 05:32 AM
Not JUST breasts...:daydreaming:

Sherrii
11-22-2021, 07:59 AM
Yes, I (sometimes) wish I had breasts but when working on some things or doing some things with forms I find they get in the way.

Jessica Secret
11-22-2021, 01:32 PM
Oh yes I definitely do, when dressing that is but part of me wishes I was actually a real female but since that isn't the case I'd settle for having boobs when dressing. Forms suffice.

Tabitha_Lynn
11-23-2021, 08:21 AM
I certainly wish that I had real breasts, too. Obviously if they just appeared overnight it would be difficult to explain. But, if they grew in naturally, I don't think it would be a big deal.

Beverley Sims
11-24-2021, 10:58 AM
When I was 20 I had enlarged areolas and small breasts due to a medication, I would have loved to continue the medication but the doctor told me I would develop breasts like my mother and he changed the prescription. My mother was 36b.

Erin Lafleur
11-25-2021, 02:53 PM
Yes, I would LOVE to have real breasts!
Not all of the time however, they would always magically appear just when I'm stepping into the shower, the tub or of course, when I'm dressing.

Wendy me
11-28-2021, 07:54 AM
I am a 38 full c cup my breasts started growing at age 12 mostly at that age it wasn't a good thing spent a lot of time trying to hide them now at 63 and going from 198 pounds to 145 the girls are not going away in male mode always a tight sports bra and they still show

I love my boobs i can wear a size 9 i love my Wendy side ����❤

macada10
11-28-2021, 02:18 PM
I have natural gynecomastia, I can fill a B cup and with a little padding a C one.
I have to say that I like it,and my wife also enjoys playing with my girls

Kitty Sue
11-28-2021, 02:32 PM
Only when dressing do I wish I had breasts. Otherwise not really.

Nastasha
11-28-2021, 03:44 PM
When I'm dressed yes, but if I'm not, no.

sometimes_miss
12-02-2021, 11:37 AM
I've pretty much always had man boobs, which is a curse as a guy, but a blessing for a crossdresser. So I have always had enough to fill the bras I've had access to, early on my molester's little sister's stuff, later my own sister's bras, and a bit later, my mother's bras, girdles and briefers. Now, of course, my own. A 46B seems to fit me just right.

Jen60
12-02-2021, 01:30 PM
Now that I?m in my 70s, I?m finding that my ?man-boobs? are enough to fill a C cup bra quite easily?sometimes a curse, but mostly, something I?m secretly quite proud of!

chuck 1905
12-02-2021, 01:43 PM
I also have breasts 42B due to gynecomastia brought on from prostate cancer treatment.

fly2188
12-02-2021, 02:22 PM
Mark me as another that would love my own breasts all the time. I'd love a pair of C cups. it would make it much easier to explain wearing a bra all the time.

Visitor
12-02-2021, 10:56 PM
This is quite hilarious to me after spending a year and a half on a website with men who have blossoming breasts seeking support and acceptance as they experiment with wearing brassieres. The challenge for most is that they don't want what they're doing to be considered crossdressing. They will talk about the NEED to wear brassieres and only occasionally will acknowledge they like the appearance of this or that brassiere. Some have timidly spoken about appreciating their breasts. I spend time here to assess my own inclinations and find that as much as I enjoy having these breasts and wearing a brassiere from time to time, I'm really not interested in doing more to appear as a woman. I'm feeling more comfortable with the sense of being non-binary... a man who enjoys his breasts and sometimes wears a brassiere that shows them off. Different strokes... I wear a 42C minimizer from Lilyette simply because I like the feel of soft material on my breasts without any padding.

Majella St Gerard
12-03-2021, 04:37 AM
I wouldn't mind a nice pair of C-cups as long as someone else is paying for them 😛

prene
12-03-2021, 05:19 AM
For sure, but if I had a nice feminine figure(w/Breasts) I would just continue my hrt and transition.

AnnieMac
12-05-2021, 12:24 PM
Naw, only a little. I think I have serious vagina envy more. Women's parts are SO more elegant, and well designed than men's. Rather more efficient I might think also.

Men were humans designed first - humans 1.0, Women were designed after men- humans 2.0 - a hardware and software upgrade!
Who though putting men's testicles on the outside of the body was a good idea, instead of protected inside the body like ovaries, a much better design.

Maybe men are designed like that old joke about Camels -"Designed by Comittee"
Gee, I am one nutty crossdresser :)
-Annie

Blonde617
12-05-2021, 01:23 PM
Been wearing a bra and small breast forms almost every day for several weeks. As far as I know, no one has noticed. Yesterday attached larger breast forms and even went out to the curb ( with a jacket on) with full sized breasts and no one seemed to notice.

Kind of easing into more en femme living and breasts are definitely part of that image.

Robyn mac
12-05-2021, 02:34 PM
I used to wish that a lot! Then I started doing something about it and now I am happy with my 38D sized breasts. Ok maybe not that happy because I keep working at making them larger! Lol. Makes passing as a male in summer much more challenging. How do you hide 38D i have a hard time hiding much smaller ones

Linda K.
12-06-2021, 04:45 AM
If I were to go full-time I would want breasts but at this point in time, I am not ready for that. I have some natural ones but even if I push them together, I couldn't make one good one! :rofl:

StacyG
12-06-2021, 10:11 AM
If I could be passable and didn't have a normal male life, I would want them for sure. I've always dreamed of having them. Thanks to you all, I put on a bra and slipped in my forms under a tight t shirt and went for a walk around the block at 10 pm last night. It was fun being out in the open but then my brain just said "you're guy wearing a bra with rubber boobs". Made me kinda sad. I go to an arcade near my house to play pinball 4 nights a week. Saturday it was nice and warm here and so many girls and women were wearing tight t shirts and had their assets way up and out. I envied them so.

Karren H
12-06-2021, 10:17 AM
How do you hide 38D i have a hard time hiding much smaller ones

I used to wear compression tee shirts and that helped but now I do not really try to hide them at all. Really no one has made any comments, I have grown them so slowly over the years that I think everyone has just gotten used to them! Lol. Braless. What a bra on they are really noticeable!! 😀

jengirl
12-07-2021, 02:50 PM
Uh Yeah!

valerie anne
12-07-2021, 05:38 PM
I can just about hide my 38 C breasts, even in Summer. Braless is not really an option for me, as even without much boob to sag, I begin ache without some underwire support. Anyway, I want to be wearing my bra!

I find with loose tee shirts, I can choose whether to hide or project by adjusting my posture. It's fun to poke out a bit of bust to see if it's noticed, but there are so many guys with boobs that nobody seems to care. Don't they need support, too?

What these busty guys do not display is bra straps, and these are more difficult to hide under thin shirts, plus they are the feature that women notice. The buckles on my bra straps generally sit halfway down my back and show through. So even with a nude bra, the strap buckles are quite obvious.

When underdressed, my bra straps have been exposed on many occasions, and I can tell that women notice them, and I get smiles in return.

OrdinaryAverageGuy
12-07-2021, 07:14 PM
Do I wish I had boobs? Hell yeah! I even went so far as to research gynecomastia once to see if I could make me get it. Maybe it's contagious, need to hang out with a guy that has it? lol!
Seriously, the mods have nothing to fear from me here, the non-surgical ways scare the crap out of me. And I won't have the surgery without there being some large wager with it. So I will continue to live with my fantasy.

- - - Updated - - -

NaughtyMichelle
12-07-2021, 07:21 PM
I don't think I have actual gyn, but my breasts have always been a little more prominent over the years depending on my weight. Right now they are probably an A and fairly nicely formed. I don't wear a bra, but do wear one of those "wear your own bra" shapers that helps trim the waist and shape/lift what I do have. My nipples aren't big, but they are a little prominent depending on my top (and how cold it is :o.) It depends on the setting how much I want to show, but it makes my BF happy. To tell you the honest truth, I like how they jiggle when I walk.

I don't wear tight shirts in guy mode, so I'm not that concerned about how I present when in drab.

melissa25
12-10-2021, 03:43 PM
I personally dont want breasts, im good with wearing breast plates, my wish for now is stay as a male and just crossdress:)

Kelli_cd
12-10-2021, 05:48 PM
I was looking for bra inserts/ breast enhancers and clicked a link to a plastic surgeon's office. Suddenly a "nurse" was asking if she could help. This led to a 10 minute back and forth about breast augmentation.
I've always been pretty content to be make and wear panties and bras. That discussion, though, seems to have flipped a switch of some sort. I hadn't really considered a transition, but now I'm not sure.
Lots for me to think about.

Patience
12-11-2021, 12:54 AM
I personally dont want breasts, im good with wearing breast plates, my wish for now is stay as a male and just crossdress:)Same here, except I wear my boobs inside a pocket bra.

Karren H
12-11-2021, 01:08 AM
I was looking for bra inserts/ breast enhancers and clicked a link to a plastic surgeon's office. Suddenly a "nurse" was asking if she could help. This led to a 10 minute back and forth about breast augmentation.
I've always been pretty content to be make and wear panties and bras. That discussion, though, seems to have flipped a switch of some sort. I hadn't really considered a transition, but now I'm not sure.
Lots for me to think about.

Once your start obsessing over your breasts, you can't stop and want to grow them as large as you can!! lol

Blonde617
12-11-2021, 11:17 AM
Karen, might as well call this “The year of the breast” for me!

JoanneNY
12-11-2021, 09:26 PM
I'm a 47 band size with about Half A size Gyno, i wear a 48 pocket bra with forms. I have several sets that cover A+, B, C and D forms depending on the desired look. My daily wear is a B size regardless if drab or dressed. no one seems to notice or care, just what I want from the muggles out there. By the way, I'm about to turn 84 so I don't really worry about much anyway !

Kelli_cd
12-11-2021, 10:16 PM
Karren, you are soooo right!

My breasts are a bit bigger than they were 4 years ago. I haven't done anything "intentional" to make them grow, nor have I been prescribed anything that has breast growth as a side effect.

I attribute it to wearing a properly fitted bra as often as I can, and ensuring I get all my breast tissue inside the cups. I'm of the opinion that the tissue has been "reformed," so to say.

Renee_B
12-12-2021, 03:49 PM
Every single day! I've always felt that nice, full, DDD or larger would look good on my frame

Bruce64
12-12-2021, 04:06 PM
I have Breast, they are natural. I wear a Brassiere, 36B

Blonde617
12-15-2021, 10:19 AM

My breasts are a bit bigger than they were 4 years ago. I haven't done anything "intentional" to make them grow, nor have I been prescribed anything that has breast growth as a side effect.

I attribute it to wearing a properly fitted bra as often as I can, and ensuring I get all my breast tissue inside the cups. I'm of the opinion that the tissue has been "reformed," so to say.Have one good fitting underwire bra that really shapes things up! Have to get more of that brand!

Kelli_cd
12-15-2021, 03:50 PM
I have more than enough of the same brand. I practically have stock in FAS Chico, Soma's parent company.

Heather2die4
12-15-2021, 05:18 PM
My ideal gig would be a shape shifter. That way I could slide back and forth on the masculine feminine scale and dial in exactly where I want to be and how I want to express at that moment. Tomorrow might be a different point on the scale. THat would be pure heaven. The problem with breasts, hormone therapy, etc. is you can't turn it off. Back to reality. I'm having a fun time pretending.

Karren H
12-17-2021, 01:58 PM

I attribute it to wearing a properly fitted bra as often as I can, and ensuring I get all my breast tissue inside the cups. I'm of the opinion that the tissue has been "reformed," so to say.

You can definitely reshape parts of your body, I have discovered. Does take time but well worth the effort. I have been wearing underwire shelf bras and they really help create the shape I want even after I take them off, which is not often! Lol

BustyOlivia
12-19-2021, 07:03 AM
Shapewear really works? I?m desperate to try!

Karren H
12-19-2021, 07:09 AM
Shapewear is an appropriate name for it Olivia, but it is already taken! Lol.

CDLagras
12-29-2021, 10:19 AM

just the feeling to have those juicy bouncy tits attached to you... i could only dream of

Adelaide
12-29-2021, 02:19 PM
Ever since my early teens, I've been wanting to have very long hair and growing breasts.
I've been growing my hair long for the last 8 years. They are now waist length. I've been blessed with lots of fine hair that are now becoming thicker thanks to natural products.
Regarding my breasts, I never wanted to take HRT. Instead, my Homeopathic doctor has been recommending natural products to me for the last 12 months. It works....but slowly. Wished it went faster. My little breasts are very sensitive. But these homeopathic medicines have also tone down my face to be more feminine. I love it. Can wait to see what 2022 brings for me....

Charlotte Sparkle
12-29-2021, 05:02 PM
just the feeling to have those juicy bouncy tits attached to you... i could only dream of

lol i nearly choked on my drink when i read this Lucy, nicely put :daydreaming:

Girl
12-31-2021, 01:06 AM
Absolutely yes!

courtney44
12-31-2021, 06:50 PM
I have A size but wish i could have c.

- - - Updated - - -

Gorgeous hair. Wish i had that.

dawnmarrie1961
12-31-2021, 07:13 PM
That is why silicone prosthesis have become so common and popular recently, Marcie! The proliferation of breast plates, suits, and crop tops has occurred because so many of us wish to know what it feels and looks like to have our own breasts! Something sadly lacking with breast forms.:sad:

I appear to be an authentic nude female in my mirror wearing one of my full suits anytime I want!:daydreaming:

A long time ago I spent close to a thousand dollars on one of those full body silicone suits. I tried wearing it to work for an eight-hour shift. I almost sweated to death in it. The only solution I could come up with was to cut it up into into two parts. Remove the arms and legs. Full body suits are nice for wearing short periods of. Like an hour or two.

Word to the wise. Don't handle silicone apparel with long fingernails. You'll accidently slice them. It can be an expensive mistake to make.

Not all silicone breast plates are the same. Some come with cotton filler. They are cheaper. Silicone filled is a bit more expensive but it will give you girls the bounce and jiggle that you want.

There are also silicone masks. As with the breast plate the better quality is priced higher.

Jolene G
01-09-2022, 10:14 PM
I would love a small pair and am trying to do something about it.

Gillian Gigs
01-10-2022, 01:20 PM
I don't have breasts, I have moobs. I have found that a good side support bra can do wonders bringing everything more into the centre. Then I get a full B cup. It's amazing what the right bra can do for you.

Heather76
01-11-2022, 04:30 PM
I'd love to have D or DD cup breasts all the time except for when I was out in public. Thus, I guess I can't fulfill that wish. Yesterday, for the first time, while having my water balloon falsies inside my bralette, I put on a golf shirt. Normally I'd have a nighty on when using falsies. Anyway, I loved the projection in a shirt. If it wouldn't draw my wife's ire, and the snickers of everyone else that saw me, I'd love to have forms/falsies in place all the time. There is nothing I find more feminine for myself than having boobs.