PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping in what?

Stelli
05-05-2004, 12:52 AM
Just before I go to sleep, I have put on my night gown and wandered:

What you are wearing for good nite sleep (beauty sleep) ?

(sleeping maybe dreaming)
good nite all

Dana_cd
05-05-2004, 06:21 AM
well I too put on one of my few night gowns, but which one? do I feel really sexy? or do I just want to sleep, it all depends on how I feel and what I may want the night to bring, :p

roberta1945
05-05-2004, 03:39 PM
i to sleep in a nightgown have did so for over 35 years tryed pj & baby dolls
but nothing fells better than a plain old cotton nightgown.

LOVE ROBERTA 1945

P.S. new here enjoy what i have read so far :)

Dana_cd
05-05-2004, 03:42 PM
Hi Roberta,
happy to have you here with us,

Jenny
05-05-2004, 03:54 PM
I mostly sleep in the buff. But if I want to feel real girly all night, I will sleep in a shorty nighty (I have several in various shades of pink and either cotton or satin) over a comfortable bra with my forms and skimpy little panties. It can be hard (no pun intended?) to get to sleep wearing this kind of outfit, though.

wifesundies
05-06-2004, 01:05 PM
whenever the wife is away i wear her blue nightie which is my favorite

Pauline
05-06-2004, 08:06 PM
I, always sleep in silk or satin nightgown , over a bra and a pair of panties.

davina
05-07-2004, 05:22 PM
I somtimes go to bed in my wifes silk nighty Knowing she will catch me in it in the morning when she gets in from work. :)

tightass
05-07-2004, 07:05 PM
I have worn lingerie at hotels with the curtains open a little so someone may see me sleeping in the morning while walking by.

lara_myklund
05-08-2004, 02:50 AM
When I get chance, I like to sleep in panties, bra, and satin pyjamas.
Sometimes, in a cotton nightdress, bra, panties.

Nina
05-08-2004, 03:22 AM
I would love to go to bed wearing panties and a bra but this is not possible at the moment. Once where my girlfriend was away i fell asleep in a leotard and tights. If felt great when i woke up. As as a child I have slept wearing a leotard, which I put on after my parents had gone to sleep.

Stelli
05-08-2004, 06:27 PM
Seems that you have liked the idea of sleep CDing.

I never slept in PJ's. If it is not possible to sleep in night gown I would take Tshirt (I love these long T's for sleeping). Cotton is choice of mine I like to be warm. Satin would be nice, never tried, I tried silk but went back to cotton again.

Interesting, many of you choose to sleep with bra. I do not wear anything except gown. But sometimes I do put on bra. I am actually looking to find some conformtable bra for this occasion.

Baby dolls, amusing idea. I would sleep in slip though.

simpsonfan
05-08-2004, 08:35 PM
ill often sleep in one of my many pairs of girls underwear...and sometimes a bra or nightie or sorts

sammyd
05-08-2004, 09:56 PM
i love to sleep in pantyhose

Gabrielle
05-08-2004, 10:26 PM
At this time , my favorite is a cami/ panty set that is very confy :p .

I also love to sleep in anything I happen to have, except that it rinkles them :( .

Somethings are a bit too warm though, but fun nonetheless.

~Tammy~
05-08-2004, 10:30 PM
I always sleep in my flary black velvet skirt, sometimes a little crop top as well.
In winter and if my legs are shaved I often wear thin stockings, the ones that stay up by themselves. I can't stand those garters that go all over the place, but those little frilly elastic bands with ribbons are nice! :p

reshmi
05-09-2004, 07:09 AM
hi jenny,
is that your real photograph,luv. i am floored! i have not been able to sleep at all when I am dressed i am so excited that i get up every 15 minutes to check whethet my makeup or the dress is alright.
to sleep i have to take everything off
reshmi

I mostly sleep in the buff. But if I want to feel real girly all night, I will sleep in a shorty nighty (I have several in various shades of pink and either cotton or satin) over a comfortable bra with my forms and skimpy little panties. It can be hard (no pun intended?) to get to sleep wearing this kind of outfit, though.

Sissy Pure Silk
05-09-2004, 03:53 PM
What I wear to bed was my first major independant purchase as a crossdresser. A pure silk, full length, puff sleeve nightie with matching negligee. Cost me a week's wages but it was sheer heaven.

Over the years, I have got quite fussy about my nightwear needs. At 6ft. 2 inches, my preference for full length was always a disappointment. Ready-to-wear meant that full length was, at best, three quarter length, so I now make my own nightwear from the finest silk habutai.

There is nothing quite like it. Going to bed with my gf and favourite nightie is ecstacy beyond belief. The touch of her body through the sheer silk is like nothing on Earth. I understand how others have trouble sleeping with such stimulating contact. However, when I do sleep, my dreams are vivid and wonderous.

The feeling when I wake up in the morning is unsurpassed. I even look forward to getting up to be enraptured by the additional sea of silk my negligee provides.

Some nights I can never decide whether to remove my stockings and lingerie. It doesn't really matter as my gf will do this when we are in bed. Is their any better feeling than wondering hands finding their way beneath your hemline and pulling down those panties. Much as I like to wear my bra with my nightie to retain the best look, my gf prefers me not to. She is too fond of kissing and teasing my nipples through the silk fabric.

Gosh, I'm feeling quite hot now. Time to change into my nightie.
Goodnight.

nylonslip
05-11-2004, 02:06 PM
When my wife is away I love to wear sheer nylon stockings, suspender belt, silky nylon or satin panties and a full silky slip to bed. I don't get much sleep though as the slippery material of my slip sliding over my panties and stockings keeps me so aroused.

Lee
05-11-2004, 09:51 PM
I like sleeping in bra and panties.I work nights so I can stay dress until I have to leave for work.

Juliette
05-20-2004, 12:21 AM
i love to sleep in pantyhose

I love sleeping in pantyhose, too! There's nothing like the feeling of waking up in pantyhose. I also wear one of my many nightgowns, sleepshirts, babydolls, chemises, with my pantyhose. Also, the pantyhose helps contain and absorb my *** if I'm lucky enough to have a wet dream that night. Wearing pantyhose is like a second skin. Like you don't have anything on at all under your nightie, but you do. :D

MichelleH
05-20-2004, 09:31 AM
When my wife is away, I usually sleep in my satin nightgown. What I'd really like is to get a babydoll with lots of lace, maybe in light blue or pink.

Michelle

Vivian Best
05-20-2004, 07:34 PM
O I wish I could sleep in a nylon or satin gown every night but I can't happen! I do sleep in gowns when I visit an aunt and my wife doesn't go with me. I do not have any trouble sleeping but will wake up and sigh, feels sooo goood!

vivian :D

PaulaJeanette
05-21-2004, 06:16 PM
Whenever the opportunity presents itself, I like to sleep in a bra with breast forms (some times), panties, pantyhose, and either a slip or nightgown. I really enjoy and look forward to the slippery feeling of my nylon covered legs rubbing against the slip or nightgown. When this happens, I always awake in the morning fully charged! Uhhhhh what a feeling!

Paula J