PDA

View Full Version : OMG school girl error.

Helen_Highwater
11-16-2021, 07:00 AM
There's another thread about a group outing where 3 of us ended up after an afternoon out shopping changing for a quiet night out.

So I swapped skirt and blouse, flat boots for heels but it was only when, some 7-8 hours later I got back home I looked at my row of shoes lined up by my bed that I realised in my haste to get ready that morning I'd picked up the left of one pair and the right of another.

So yours truly had been in odd shoes all evening and didn't notice. I should have learned from my mistakes as a few years ago while packing to go away I did the same thing but with two pairs of knee high boots ending up taking away an odd pair.

Hopefully no third time duh!

Now I'm wondering if the other two girls noticed but were too polite to say anything.

alwayshave
11-16-2021, 07:04 AM
Helen, to. funny. Fortunately, it sounds like no one noticed.

Joyce Swindell
11-16-2021, 07:48 AM
I've never done it in girl mode but did in boy mode and wore mismatched shoes to work. It was actually pointed out by a coworker.

Karren H
11-16-2021, 08:42 AM
That is a good one, Helen! I doubt anyone noticed!

Crissy 107
11-16-2021, 09:14 AM
Helen, most likely nobody even noticed. I once did that with sneakers

Samm
11-16-2021, 09:41 AM
At least it wasn't mismatched breast forms. Lol

Kris Burton
11-16-2021, 10:02 AM
Actually, my therapist once told me that this was a common exercise for persons who were overly concerned about what others may notice and think about them - wear two different shoes publicly and see that no one notices at all. I guess you have proven the point!

Debs
11-16-2021, 10:24 AM
didnt notice a thing Helen.

bridget thronton
11-16-2021, 10:45 AM
My daughter has told me for years that matching shoes is optional

docrobbysherry
11-16-2021, 03:12 PM
And, what if they did?:straightface:

It wasn't important enuff for them to even mention it!:heehee:

Bobbi46
11-16-2021, 04:10 PM
Helen, It happens all of the time, I don't suppose anybody noticed but I guess a feeling of silliness does cross ones mind at haveing done something like that? no worries, no fall out and you enjoyed yourself that is the main thing

Lori Ann Westlake
11-16-2021, 05:32 PM
I've made this mistake in male mode, wearing odd shoes. Luckily they weren't too different, otherwise I might have spotted my mistake in the first place!

Taylor Dame
11-16-2021, 06:15 PM
Unless they were vastly different colors or shapes, I expect no one noticed. I have done that with my male shoes. :)

sometimes_miss
11-16-2021, 10:30 PM
Some of us notice; we just don't say anything. Consider all the women who are so critical of other women's outfits; do you really think they don't notice things like shoes? Guess again.
I think that the reason a lot of men here don't think people notice, is because men, OTOH, are usually looking at other parts of women, not womens' shoes, unless of course he's into feet!

Suranne
11-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Helen, sorry to take a different view to many here, but of course many people will have noticed. Shoes are one of those things that (cis) women notice about each other. My partner often comments on people's shoes (womens and mens). People often say lovely things about the shoes I wear, though I'm quite sure that had I been wearing odd shoes then, yes they would have seen, but they would have kept quiet. Still and all, no harm done.

Stephanie47
11-17-2021, 11:46 AM
If someone were to point it out and make a big deal of it just tell them you have another pair just like it at home!

BTWimRobin
11-17-2021, 12:28 PM
Once again, people are too caught up in their own little world to notice. If anyone does point it out tell them you got dressed in the dark.

Patty_cd
11-17-2021, 12:44 PM
Some people see anything and some other nothing !
It depends but why not wearing odd shoes as many loves wearing odd socks !!!