PDA

View Full Version : Daughters Visit

Jolene Robertson
11-20-2021, 07:32 AM
Well my daughter came down for a few days before all the holiday madness starts. She is the only family member that knows about me and I only told her about it this summer when she was here, and was very accepting even gifting me a dress for my birthday this summer. So we have been sitting around in the evenings with my wife talking and playing some games at the table, sipping some wine with crackers & cheese. Last night I decided to wear the dress that she had got for me, her husband and her was video chatting on her phone. He wanted to say Hi so she turned the phone so he could see us (he knows too but has never seen any pictures or me dressed) we talk for a while and nothing is said about it. Later she gets a text for him and he says "after seeing your Dad, I think you're going to have to up your game" We all got a big laugh out of it. Just thought I'd share, sometime it can be fun and light. So nice having someone else to share all of me with without having to worry.
I posted a picture of me in the dress back in July or August.

Kris Burton
11-20-2021, 07:45 AM
Hi Jolene - how wonderful to be able to be that open. This Thanksgiving, my older son (36) is coming from out of town and staying for the weekend. He knows nothing of my proclivities. He will be staying in the guest room where I keep my stuff. Since my wife is now aware and accepting, I tend to be a bit careless about putting things away, and any item is easily accessible. I must be very careful over the next few days.
Kris

JocelynJames
11-20-2021, 08:37 AM
Sounds nice. I don?t think that?s a direction I could ever go with my kids. We all play many roles in life.

alwayshave
11-20-2021, 10:55 AM
Jolene, I'm glad your daughter is accepting. Your son in laws comment is hilarious.

Alex-is
11-20-2021, 11:01 AM
This is charming. Thank you for sharing!

bridget thronton
11-20-2021, 11:23 AM
Your daughter married well - enjoy your time together you have a great family

kimdl93
11-20-2021, 12:41 PM
That was a very positive response. What a great family you have!

chelyann
11-20-2021, 09:34 PM
you have a great family, love the son in law comment

Crissy 107
11-20-2021, 09:59 PM
You are one lucky girl! Enjoy the time with your daughter!

DianeT
11-21-2021, 01:52 AM
Funny story. Happy for you Jolene.

Beverley Sims
11-24-2021, 08:31 AM
Noting more invigorating than a positive outcome.