PDA

View Full Version : Effective immediently

Deborah
04-06-2006, 03:35 AM
All feminine/womens clothing, wigs, makeup, lingerie and other female apparel will be turned in immediently to the local authorities for disposal. All members of society will comply or face consequences by order of the committee for the unification of genders through uniformed clothing standards.

What would you do?

Mandy Salamander
04-06-2006, 03:39 AM
'f 's a crime,,,,then i'm a criminal,,,

GypsyKaren
04-06-2006, 03:39 AM
Hi Deborah

Wouldn't be the first time I've looked the other way at things, won't be the last.

Karen

ReginaK
04-06-2006, 03:58 AM
They'd have to pry all that stuff from my cold, dead hands.

Marla S
04-06-2006, 04:01 AM
I would try to leave the country. Dictatorship isn't funny.

ronda
04-06-2006, 04:06 AM
i didn't get the notice:D so i still have my stuff.:D :D :D

Miriannah
04-06-2006, 04:25 AM
I'd move out of the US until the democrats got things back under control. ;)

Yes I am
04-06-2006, 04:26 AM
I'd buy guns, lots of them.

Angela Burke
04-06-2006, 04:40 AM
This was attempted during the Chinese "cultural revolution".
One of the charges the "gang of four" widow of Mao Tse Tung faced at her showtrial was that of wearing black-lace underwear!

Joy Carter
04-06-2006, 04:57 AM
Well that statement says alot I thought it was our govenment ? But back to the thread I'd promote passive resistance lipstick wearing, No over powering perfumes, Snappy pants suits for the seasons and situations Shorter heels in reserved colors, Less swing to my walk and a higher angle to my wrists (eg 30 to 45/0 as apposed to the normal 90/0). So what else do you want this gurl to give up gee !

Maureen Henley
04-06-2006, 05:56 AM
Too bad the Second Ammendment doesn't cover the right to keep and wear dresses.

I would not give it up. I might hide, go underground, maybe even be brave and be openly defiant, but the concept of the right of self-expression - which constitutionally protects exotic dancing and most forms of sexually explicit publishing - also protects crossdressing, and I have spent too much time and anxiety to surpress it again!

The sad part is that this isn't quite so far-fetched as some might believe. Just be glad we don't live under the Christian equivalent of sharia.

sharifemme
04-06-2006, 06:05 AM
Deb...

Government never really represented us anyway. Guess I would start a resistance movement. I just love those little berets! And I want an AK-47 with a pink stock! Could you imagine thousands of T-Girls in pink berets converging on the Capital?

By the way, Deb, YOU ARE DRAFTED! LOL!

Sharifemme

All feminine/womens clothing, wigs, makeup, lingerie and other female apparel will be turned in immediently to the local authorities for disposal. All members of society will comply or face consequences by order of the committee for the unification of genders through uniformed clothing standards.

What would you do?

ginafaye
04-06-2006, 06:20 AM
i dont always play by the rules.....child of the sixties

Raychel
04-06-2006, 06:29 AM
Well I am supposed to wear my seatbelt and not speed either. So I guess it is only wrong if they catch you.

Yes I am
04-06-2006, 06:52 AM
Well I am supposed to wear my seatbelt and not speed either. So I guess it is only wrong if they catch you.

Speeding with no seatbelt on? No, can't say that I see anything potentially hazardous about that.

TGMarla
04-06-2006, 07:00 AM
.....until the democrats got things back under control.:lol2:

Schnurff! Hoo ho hee hee ha hawwww......anyway, I'd do the same thing I do now. Dress when the opportunity came along, and put the stuff safely away when done.

carol ann
04-06-2006, 07:08 AM
For an hour or two, perhaps even a week or two - I would say "there is a phase of life to put behind me and I will get on with the rest of my life." Then, almost certainly, the old urges would return: I would hanker after my favourite lingerie, skirts tops and shoes. The one day I would go window shopping and that would be the end of the restraint.

It has happened before, and before that!

Raychel
04-06-2006, 07:12 AM
Speeding with no seatbelt on? No, can't say that I see anything potentially hazardous about that.

Only if the wind gets under my skirt and blows it up in my face. :eek: :D :D

Priscilla Ann
04-06-2006, 07:14 AM

What would you do?

Well, you said all members of society. So women would be turning in their makeup, lingerie, and female apparel also. I would look for a place to hide until the women got through ousting the present authorities...:D

ChristineRenee
04-06-2006, 07:16 AM
They'd have to pry all that stuff from my cold, dead hands.:yt:!!!!!!!!

Lawren
04-06-2006, 08:05 AM
Be politically incorrect. But, then again, I usually am. :cheeky:

Kimberly
04-06-2006, 08:09 AM
ugh... I life on the run in 4" heels for me then! :)

Billijo49504
04-06-2006, 08:35 AM
I'd give them all to my wife and then barrow from her;) And I would be packin'...BJ

Sharon
04-06-2006, 08:39 AM
I'm up for a little civil disobedience. Ahh, deja vu....:)

PennieS
04-06-2006, 08:52 AM
I would try to find out where the stuff was going, then steal as much as I could and start my own Underground, Underwear store ++. Someone once told me I should have been a lawyer or Politician. But I prefer to be an Ontrepenour.:p

EricaCD
04-06-2006, 12:31 PM
I'd just move out of Arkansas...

Shelly Preston
04-06-2006, 01:11 PM
The question is which prison would they put you in

maid phylis
04-06-2006, 01:23 PM
i would join an underground group rather than giving up my lifestyle.,,,cds unite.love phylisanne:doll:

Sam-antha
04-06-2006, 02:09 PM
If it is a fact, I wish that I was a local authority worker, in a closet.

karentvca
04-06-2006, 02:17 PM
Canada welcomes you!

janelle
04-07-2006, 02:13 PM
Better get the army back fro Iraq if you want mine honey.

TGKrissyCD
04-07-2006, 02:15 PM
It is a test question? Right! Don't bother me till the war is over I intend to sit it out in Canada locked up in a lingerie boutique. Wow, that display of designer qowns looks smashing.

JMO2
04-07-2006, 02:26 PM
I think we should have a "dress rehearsal":D with all the politicians that thought up such a thing and see what they think.
Lets go to their houses and see what they wear in secret.......might actually be kinda interesting to see what 'skeletons are in their closets".
There is the "public image" and then there is the "private image".
Might even be more of a "drag" then thy realize.;)

JMO

Helen MC
04-07-2006, 02:46 PM
Terminate the person who originated such a law.

Helen MC
04-07-2006, 03:59 PM
Same here in the UK. Draconian anti smoking laws and other prohibitions. We even have a ten year old kid being sent to Court for making what was termed a racist remark in the playground. Even the Judge thought it was PC gone mad!

paulaN
04-07-2006, 04:12 PM
this thread is not even funny. the current administration is taking our rights away as fast as thay dare. in the name of god, in the name of homeland security, and it's my way or the highway. great country of what.

CharlaineCadence
04-07-2006, 04:21 PM
YOU CAN TAKE MY DRESS AFTER YOU REMOVE IT OFF MY COLD DEAD CORPS. ( responded before reading the rest of posts so forgive me. any way does it cound twords women.

Kimberley
04-07-2006, 04:22 PM
WHAT???? And put all those clothing designers and factories out of work? China would have to invade just to keep their own population working.

Kimberley.

JMO2
04-07-2006, 07:08 PM
this thread is not even funny. the current administration is taking our rights away as fast as thay dare. in the name of god, in the name of homeland security, and it's my way or the highway. great country of what.

Sorry this is OT but I had to say it.
Funny thing is now they want you to swear on a bible but they want to remove the 10 commandments from the courthouse? :eek:
They want you to believe in god in the courts but they want to take all reference to god out of our schools? :eek:

JMO