PDA

View Full Version : Was looking at The Sandy Thomas Drawings and her stories a Part of your CD Experience

Robbiegirl
11-21-2021, 12:52 PM
I always thought the way she drew the Lingerie and Dresses with so much detail made the visual expereince Great !

Thoughts

Linda E. Woodworth
11-21-2021, 02:47 PM
Not at first.

I didn't have access to anywhere that I could purchase Sandy's stories until I started to travel to Los Angeles for work. I'd arrange extra time either at the beginning or end of my trip and then "explore"!

Lydia's and Jim Bridges were two stops along with MAGS Inc and another "adult" venue to buy Sandy's literature.

WillowHanna
11-21-2021, 05:33 PM
Never even knew about these until your post. Looks like some reading I may have to look into.

Sabine Janus
11-22-2021, 08:41 AM
Check Pinterest, all over there.

April Rose
11-22-2021, 09:13 AM
Sandy Thomas takes me back to the days before the internet, when I kept a post office box as the only way I could get material related to my situation as a crossdresser. The quality of the artwork was somewhat better than the quality of the stories. But I very much appreciated having that resource. I even wrote her a fan letter which I included with one of my orders.

Jane G
11-22-2021, 12:39 PM
Not heard of these before or pinterest for that matter. I think the only external factors that were there at the start of my cross dressing, were my sisters and female cousins, who I wanted to be like. I have no brothers or male cousins, so I guess I was the odd one out. Hard to know what I was thinking inside at that age, I just remember I wanted to be like them.

Julie MA
11-22-2021, 02:20 PM
Similarly, I found the Prim/Prissy/Sissy drawings (various artists) some time ago. I never thought I was interested in humiliation, dominatrix, or baby doll outfits. But after looking at some of these drawings my reaction says otherwise.

Julie

Aaron Zwidling
11-23-2021, 05:01 AM
Those drawings form part of my earliest memories after I became interested in CDing. Used to buy those books whenever I could afford it (I was a teenager at the time). That was one of the only sources of that kind of material as there was no Internet at the time.

Crissy 107
11-23-2021, 06:41 AM
Robbiegirl, Thanks, I always enjoy the drawings you post here!

MarinaTwelve200
11-23-2021, 06:59 AM
I used to write CD stories myself---And I also did, and still do, ARTWORK myself too. Perhaps not quite as good as Sandy, but "acceptable". I know I have some of my Sci FI in the writers section here. I would have to look to see if I added any of my more CD stories. I used a bit younger Protagonists, so the "final result" would not look so "Manly"---like several other artists I like do.

Robbiegirl
11-23-2021, 02:44 PM
Robbiegirl, Thanks, I always enjoy the drawings you post here!

Here is another

Lucky Guy Gets to wear Babydoll Nightie ! He is certainly doing a good job of looking shocked as I use to do when I lost bets to gals and had to model thier lingerie ! LOL

Karren H
11-23-2021, 04:01 PM
I always loved her art work and others like hers, but always wished I was in those situations!

BLUE ORCHID
11-23-2021, 04:27 PM
Hi Robbie :hugs:, That sure brings back Memories back in the Early 60s'
when I wouldb go to the adult book stores, >Orchid**O:daydreaming:O**

alwayshave
11-23-2021, 09:54 PM
I remember these drawings, but saw them well after I started dressing.

Robbiegirl
11-24-2021, 11:24 AM
I used to write CD stories myself---And I also did, and still do, ARTWORK myself too. Perhaps not quite as good as Sandy, but "acceptable". I know I have some of my Sci FI in the writers section here. I would have to look to see if I added any of my more CD stories. I used a bit younger Protagonists, so the "final result" would not look so "Manly"---like several other artists I like do.

Please post some of your fun stories and Let us Know. The Drawings are Great !

Beverley Sims
11-24-2021, 11:41 AM
Must look up Sandy Thomas and get the experience. :-)

Looks like about the time of Bawdy Backroom Ballads by Oscar Brand.

Robbiegirl
11-27-2021, 11:11 AM
If Panty raids went this well we would all have been doing them more often ! LOL

StacyG
12-01-2021, 10:36 AM
I've seen a few on pinterest. I'm blocked there, lol, so i can't get on anymore. Wish i could have seen stuff like this when i was younger. Back before the internet in the early 80's when i started using my sister's panties and clothe, I would get the ads out of the Sunday paper and drool all over the lingerie and dress ads and wish i could look like those girls and women.

kellyanne
12-01-2021, 12:35 PM
She is a good artist - my bent is the CD to CD or CD and man love / romance / sex themes.

I love a good TG/ CD artist

Robbiegirl
12-11-2021, 11:56 AM
Where was this cute blond when I was a young guy !

NancySue
12-11-2021, 12:37 PM
I?ve seen many Sandy drawings and admire her artistic lingerie detail. I wondered why the boys looked so sad, picture #3. I would?ve been very happy, not forced to dress.

Paula_56
12-16-2021, 12:46 PM
At $10 a book they were expensive.

I'd read one in 30 minutes.

But yes they were the only connection to a community I had prior to the internet.

I always like the theme of the reluctant male, who was somehow forced into womanhood and found it very much to his/her liking in the end.

Missing Passport

Witness Protection

We need a Bridesmaid quick

Oh so good!!!