PDA

View Full Version : Are you attracted to your girl-self?

ronni
04-06-2006, 05:17 AM
Not just to the clothes and things, because they can be very arousing, but to the girl you become?

Joy Carter
04-06-2006, 05:23 AM
No not really into to gurls with deep voices.

Angela Burke
04-06-2006, 06:00 AM
Ronni,
I'm assuming you mean sexually attracted?
I could never be attracted to another guy no matter how feminine he looked.
But I think I would get on really well with Angela.
After all look at the common interests we share!
She has such great taste, and what a sense of humor!
A multi instrumentalist, and what a voice!
Artist, Poet, Philanthropist, Living Saint !
And those legs !!!
WOW !

Seriously.
I think I would get on very well with my female alter ego, so I voted "like a sister to me."
I'll be very interested to see if anyone votes for the "not really my type" option and their reasons for doing so.

sharifemme
04-06-2006, 06:10 AM
I guess because Shari is the person who cares enough to share my most private thoughts, dreams, fantasies, etc., without judgement or criticism, she is really my closest friend - a sister.

The Male side of Sharifemme

TGMarla
04-06-2006, 07:06 AM
Yes, but as they say, love is blind.

Jasmine Ellis
04-06-2006, 07:19 AM
Jasmine is my best friend, she tells me every thing and I tell her.......:D

Teresa Amina
04-06-2006, 07:20 AM
Voted "sister". Actually when I see Teresa in the mirror it's just an "OMIGAWD- there I am!" impression, but that could be my twin that I never had.

MsEva
04-06-2006, 07:21 AM
I think it for me has changed with time...I voted sister now..maybe I was more attracted to her in the past.

Kimberly
04-06-2006, 08:12 AM
I've probably had more sex with myself than anyone...
Now ain't that the truth. :o

Josi
04-06-2006, 08:17 AM
I am not attracted to me in the slightest - ever! .. but I am attracted to my SO absolutely, whatever I am wearing.
The mirror is just for checking I look my best and feeling satisfied I represent what I want to represent.

There isnt a "Not Hot but comfortable" selection for me to vote for :(

ReginaK
04-06-2006, 08:27 AM
I'm totally into myself. I wish I could copy myself and marry myself.

JoAnnDallas
04-06-2006, 10:26 AM
It still amazes me how much different I look in the mirror all dressed up, than when I look at the same image in drab. Then I happen to see a picture of my sister the other day and it scared me silly, when I noticed the close resemlence of JoAnn and my older sister. OMG, I'm turning into my sister.

JeanneF
04-06-2006, 10:56 AM
Lisa definitely looks like my sister. It's actually kind of scary, but she's almost a dead ringer for one of my Aunts when she was my age.

Lisa's a little chubby for my taste, but I'm working on that. ;)

Alison Anderson
04-06-2006, 11:39 AM
I voted babe of my dreams though she could do with some plastic surgery:cheeky:
I would spoil her rotten and treat her like a princess.
One of my fantasies is two be able to split into two people but,,, we would both want to be the one in the dress!

Lisa Marie
04-06-2006, 12:33 PM
I voted for Babe of my dreams. I wish I could take a picture of Angela and my male self together .

Lindahexi
04-06-2006, 01:14 PM
I only really like myself when I'm Linda, I feel more confident, more relaxed and generally much happier in my 'Alta ego'. I voted 'sister' but now I've thought more about it maybe I am attracted to her, after all she is without a doubt my best friend.

TGKrissyCD
04-06-2006, 01:29 PM
Why would Krissy have all those mirrors and not miss a one when all dolled up. My male counterpart thinks they (mirrors) are only decor items requiring cleaning.

Ranee Daze
04-06-2006, 01:41 PM
I'm with Regina K. I love Ranee, in fact she is the girl of my dreams...musical, fit, active, artistic, sensuous, sensitive, never agues, wears the clothes I buy for her, really pretty hair, nice perfume, excellent driver, never drinks too much, never gets jealous when I don't see her for weeks at a time...knows just what to say and where to touch me...She's perfect!

Lisa Scott
04-06-2006, 01:41 PM
God yes, have you seen her.....

Oooops not really, never been into the whole self fancying thing....Im just me, and Im damn happy with my GG girlfriend so dont need anything else...

Lisa x

Cheery GG
04-06-2006, 01:51 PM
hi lisa,

love you too honey......

cheeryxxx

Tamara Barclay
04-06-2006, 01:51 PM
Yup...pretty much my dream girl.

Sharon
04-06-2006, 02:01 PM
hi lisa,

love you too honey......

cheeryxxx

Oh, gads..., get a room you two.:p

HaleyPink2000
04-06-2006, 02:01 PM
I don't argue with myself. I do get very Mad at myself. Lets see, yeah I do sometimes talk to myself. Hmmm? Yeah, Babe, I'd say Babe of my dreams. I'm always there when I need me. LOL:)

I like most everything about myself. Could loose a few pounds, but Oh well. Also Yeah could use a little bigger breasts, like maybe a 44 DD.... :)

Julie Avery
04-06-2006, 02:02 PM
Rabbits don't do much for me, which is why I'm darned if I can understand whiy I can't quiet my inner rabbit. I don't even like rabbit food, for crying out loud.

Cheery GG
04-06-2006, 02:05 PM
Look hes 50 miles away from me right now, this is the only communcaiton we have for another 24 hrs.....give us a break...ok....and if we got a room, you'd probably want to watch..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c
xx

ChristineRenee
04-06-2006, 02:17 PM
To me, I AM Chrissie...more so, especially internally, than my male self. I love to look as good as I can and as feminine as I can possibly look...but I am not in love with myself. The woman I AM in love with in my life, is my wife Penny!:luvu:

BTW - I voted she's like a sister to me

Amelie
04-06-2006, 02:26 PM
I voted, not really attracted to girls.

I feel that I am a woman so I dress like a woman. I dress so others can see that I am a woman.

Also I dress to attract men.

JulieFL
04-06-2006, 02:32 PM
While I wouldn't say that "She is the Girl of my dreams",

I'd do me ;)

JulieFL

Tamara Croft
04-06-2006, 02:34 PM
Look hes 50 miles away from me right now, this is the only communcaiton we have for another 24 hrs.....give us a break...ok....and if we got a room, you'd probably want to watch..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c
xxI'll get the cam... cya in Princess Hotel :lol: oohh....

Ms Alison Janes
04-07-2006, 01:12 PM
I'm gorgeous, he really fancies me.:happy:

kenn
04-07-2006, 01:45 PM
:p :p very much so .when imfully dressed i cant help but love myself

CindyT
04-07-2006, 05:32 PM
I guess I would be attracted to the girl I WANT to be, if she was a gg. Does that make sense?????
;)

CindyT

Wendy me
04-07-2006, 05:43 PM
just how sad would it be not to fancy your girl self ????? ............

Jennaie
04-07-2006, 06:32 PM
I think Jennaie is kinda cute for a 50 year old woman, but she's so moody, especially when she is not happy with her look. I think she would be very difficult to live with.

Am I talking to myself? Is there a psychiatrist in the house?

JoannaDees
04-07-2006, 07:34 PM
You don't have enough options. Need a "I THINK I look pretty good, end of story", no narcissistic versions.

JoannaDees
04-07-2006, 08:02 PM
I thought you weren't attracted to girls. lol

OMG! You air my dirty laundry for all to see?!?!?!? I'll play. Be that as it may, I never love myself in any form or shape. Oh wow, that sounds depressing without the narcisism bent.

Back on topic, I just could not categorize myslefe in any of the options. I needed a TG/TS friendly option (hi Wendy! LOL).

JoannaDees
04-07-2006, 08:03 PM
This is a test, there seems to be a time warp.

JoannaDees
04-07-2006, 08:04 PM
OMG! Amelie is a phsyic, and communicating from the future!

Amelie
04-07-2006, 08:05 PM
You don't have enough options. Need a "I THINK I look pretty good, end of story", no narcissistic versions.

I thought you weren't attracted to girls. lol

Amelie
04-07-2006, 08:35 PM
OMG! Amelie is a phsyic, and communicating from the future!

It's a voodoo thing.

JoannaDees
04-07-2006, 08:39 PM
This is a test of the phsycic network ... this is only a test.

JoannaDees
04-07-2006, 08:39 PM
Ahhhh ... time has been restored. Thanks Bill!

Sharon
04-07-2006, 09:27 PM
What was the question again?

Oh yeah -- do you get off looking at yourself in the mirror. I think that's the question, although I'm paraphrasing here.

Umm..., no.

JoannaDees
04-07-2006, 09:38 PM
Twas my point. There is no "getting off". It's a "that's correct" thing.

Darn, I'm still about 20 minutes in the past. Is this Tamara's doing???

Diannna
04-07-2006, 09:58 PM
You know! As often as I have looked in the mirror while dressing or putting on make-up, or just to check to be sure every thing is ok and in the right place, I never really gave it much thought about how much I liked myself. It's just that what I tend to see sometimes is a rather pretty older woman, and sometimes not. Hehehe!

Khriss
04-07-2006, 11:51 PM
... I just took a long look in the full length mirror....and.... SHWING !:eek: :D xx"K"

Fionax
04-08-2006, 06:50 AM
I've already got two sisters and I would n't date them ever, and as I spend a lot of time and cash dressing Fiona she certainly is my type, and as near to the girl of my dreams as I am ever going to get a chance to meet. I can date her almost as often as I like, and she turns me on each and every time. What more can I ask for?

Fi

ronni
04-10-2006, 08:19 PM
Girls, I never expected such a wide variety of responses.
You all seem to know what I mean.
Sharon is good at paraphrasing.
Thanks for your answers.

You are all sexy to me.

bredalee25
04-10-2006, 08:55 PM
I think for me it's I can't find a girl hot enough for me so I created one who really excites me and now she's like an alter ego who sometimes takes over cause she wants to live too. When she takes control I see the most beautiful woman in the mirror the perfect woman in fact but you know we see what we want to see not what's actually there someone else could see a guy in drag or a very passable cd one never knows til they post a photo sorry I don't have any to post to get your oppinion. Maybe one day i'll get some and find the courage to post them right now i'll just keep my fantasy girls looks to myself ttfn

Ellie
04-10-2006, 09:13 PM
I went for "Babe of my dreams" which is not quite completely true but then again I get to make her anything that I want, don't I. :D

Bridget
04-12-2006, 12:47 AM
Yes, i do rather like myself dressed up. But she's not the dream girl. She's a bit too much like me, and as a result, shares my personality faults.