PDA

View Full Version : Garter Belts

Silk Panties
11-03-2004, 08:42 AM
Should you wear your garter belt over or under your panties

Wendy me
11-03-2004, 08:45 AM
under for shure love the feeling of the strapps moveing shifting pulling under a nice tight pair of panttys

Georgette
11-03-2004, 09:45 AM
Couldn't really say I love thongs.

Donna Louise
11-03-2004, 10:28 AM
Personally, I perfer under. I have never understood wearing them any other way. If you look at most pics of women with one on they are over the panties. Besides, if you have to take off the panties then you have to undo the garters.

Hugs
Donna

Sandra H
11-03-2004, 10:56 AM
As much as it greaves me, I am old enough to remember tights (pantyhose) becoming fashionable and taking over from stockings. So my first girlfriends all wore stockings. All of them wore their panties over the suspenders (garter belt). Which is how I wear them today whenever I wear stockings.

Wearing panties over rather than under makes a lot of sense for two main reasons. The first is when going to the bathroom; it is easer to pull down your panties. The second reason is your panties hold your straps back and stops them from showing through your skirt. In the days when stockings were the only way to cover your legs skirts tended to be “pencil” skirts, which fit tight around the legs.

Mind you, you could still see the straps and little bump through the skirts when women sat down as I found out at an early age. ;) :D

sissy stacy
11-04-2004, 12:29 AM
(curtsey)

Both, but no hard and fast rule for when to do one or the other.

Have seen photographs and have had GFs that did it both ways, although each one usually preferred one way or the other, for those that wore garter belts. Most did wear pantihose, though.

(curtsey)

Silk Panties
11-04-2004, 07:58 AM
Thanks girls I think under sound the best way