PDA

View Full Version : A very happy day

missjoann49
12-22-2021, 11:22 AM
Today is a very special and happy day for me
I have been on hormone replacement now for a while and my body is making some changes of which I am very happy about
Today I have an afternoon appointment to go in to be sized for a bra
I cannot begin to tell you how great this makes me feel, finally no more forms to wear
Wish me luck gurls

JocelynJames
12-22-2021, 11:47 AM
Congratulations Joann, I?m sure it been a long time coming. Merry Christmas

candykowal
12-22-2021, 12:10 PM
Curious how much bigger the girls got since your therapy...it sure feels good to be able to fill out a bra and feel your areolas sit in the tip of the cup.
It all about the shape and support needed, see... https://milled.com/wama-underwear/9-breast-shapes-and-how-to-support-them-CroG45Wng5BJd1GU
Having to get use to the girl being "in the way" of your arms while reaching for things in front of you has always been a problem for me, as I am "side set"....so I just squish.... and have soft cup contour bras...*giggle*
Congratulations on the girls..hope you plump up to a full C or tear drop shaped D cups. :thumbup:

Jenni6521
12-22-2021, 12:39 PM
So happy for you. Wishing you a great Christmas present of going for your fitting!

missjoann49
12-22-2021, 12:55 PM
Congratulations Joann, I?m sure it been a long time coming. Merry Christmas

Thank you so much, yes it has been a long time coming but very much worth it
Merry Christmas to you also

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Candy, thank you. I will keep you posted as to how things are developing

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Jenni, Thank you so much. I have waited a long time for this. Merry Christmas

Natalie5004
12-22-2021, 01:28 PM
I wish I could get boobs for Christmas.

I have been really good this year too.

Aunt Kelly
12-22-2021, 02:58 PM
So true, missjoann99. It might seem like a small thing (no pun intended), but filling a bra with one's own breasts is incredibly affirming. A long-time member here once put it so well, saying something like, "They may not be big, but they are all mine."

valerie anne
12-22-2021, 03:45 PM
Yes,

It's a gorgeous feeling, trying on a new bra, tightening the straps then "swooping & scooping" your girls into the cups.

It's even better when you feel them wobble a bit and you say, yes I really need a bra now!

I am trying for a Christmas surprise, using "sister sizing". I am normally a 38 C, but I am more firmly supported using the tightest set of hooks. When I first started wearing a bra all the time, I didn't realise how firm the band has to be to give proper support and not ride up.

So I think a 38 band maybe a bit large, and if I try a 36 band, I can then invoke the "sister sizing" rule and go for a D cup.

Two experimental D cup plunge bras with deep bands and wide supportive straps are on order. If only I can really fill a D, even when required to be strapped in tight!

GracieRose
12-22-2021, 03:52 PM
Great news Joann. I'm so happy for you (and a bit jealous). What a delightful Christmas present.

NancyTO
12-22-2021, 03:54 PM
A landmark day. Enjoy the experience. :)

kimdl93
12-22-2021, 04:19 PM
Congratulations on the progress! Enjoy the fitting ;)

missjoann49
12-22-2021, 07:16 PM
Thank you all for the encouraging words. It was a great day. The SA at Victoria Secret was fabulous . Very helpful and understanding,
she fitted me for a 36c of which I am very happy for at this point
Some progress has been made and very much worth the wait
Thank you again sisters and Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you

alwayshave
12-22-2021, 10:03 PM
Joann, Congratulations.

bridget thronton
12-23-2021, 04:05 AM
Merry Christmas - glad your bra fitting went well

Bruce64
12-23-2021, 05:47 AM
All the best on your Bras fitting, glad you have boobs, I have lots of Bras and no boobs.