PDA

View Full Version : Triggers anyone?

Pink Satin
04-07-2006, 01:46 PM
I can be having a really fine day, not even thinking about dressing and all it takes is a mascara ad on TV or a whiff of some perfume off of the neck of a lovely lady in an elevator and it's back!

What gets you ladies in CD mode and mood?
The sight of a girl in satin sets me off every time:happy:

TGKrissyCD
04-07-2006, 01:47 PM
Doesn't take much of an impulse to to get me thinking enfemme. When the TV beer commercials switch to a something like hair coloring, lingerie, skin creams, etc. my hair trigger goes off. Lucky for me its all in the mind at that moment. To be treasured later when the witching hour comes due.

Ranee Daze
04-07-2006, 01:48 PM
I can be having a really fine day, not even thinking about dressing and all it takes is a mascara ad on TV or a whiff of some perfume off of the neck of a lovely lady in an elevator and it's back!

What gets you ladies in CD mode and mood?

Dana
04-07-2006, 01:54 PM
I would have to say, that the answer to that would be a "D" answer ~ as in "All of the above!" LOL!:p :p

Miriannah
04-07-2006, 03:11 PM
I think a more appropriate question is "what gets you thinking in terms of the male aspects of your life?" "Nothing." ;)

Breanne
04-07-2006, 03:22 PM
My trigger is waking up in the morning.

Wendy me
04-07-2006, 04:28 PM
i don't need any triggers to get me in to a dressing mood.....

jessa
04-07-2006, 05:26 PM
for me I where panties all the time,but it is the same a woman in silk always get me going no matter where I am at.

Janelle Young
04-07-2006, 05:32 PM
When I get up in the morning and feel the satin gown over the bra and breast forms. That pretty much sets the mood for the day to come. Well after work is done that is.

nikisbest
04-07-2006, 05:38 PM
Started to say, I think about what I am going to wear when I get home from work, everyday.
Don't really need a trigger.
Niki:happy:

JeanneF
04-08-2006, 12:10 AM
My trigger is waking up in the morning.

Same here.

Tamara Barclay
04-08-2006, 02:46 AM
I don't really need a trigger, but seeing bra straps thru a t-shirt or sweater always seem to kick it up a notch

Helen MC
04-08-2006, 03:02 AM
I also "underdress" (wear panties under my drab trousers) 24/7 so I am in a partial CD situation all the time except when I am having a shower. However seeing panties on display in a shop, or on a washing online or being worn by a woman can give me a buzz as can women wearing certain type of skirt or tight bum(butt) hugging jeans which give a nice distinct VPL especially showing a rear gusset seam. In such circumstances I will often dress in similar female outer clothing if I have it when I get home or will even buy some to enable me to copy the scenario.

Josi
04-08-2006, 03:48 AM
just yesterday, on the train into London, I was sitting next to a girl putting on her makeup (I had to make sure I didnt stare! lol).
Hand a pang of envy ... I didnt need to dress, but wiould have liked to have been able to face the world with some lippy and mascara!

One day ... mmmm perhaps not ...

carol ann
04-08-2006, 04:53 AM
In the morning shower when I wash in in silk moisturising shampoo and then aftrwards as I apply my eye cream and moisturisers and,when alone, a touch of perfume

jodybi35
04-14-2006, 12:16 PM
There are so many.....always, a beautiful woman, a glimpse of breast encased in a white lacy bra, panty lines, tight jeans, a smile, panties
showing under mini skirts, nipples showing through bras and blouses, oh
my........so very very many.....

Lilith Moon
04-14-2006, 12:21 PM
A GG or a girl here dressed in a particular way...and I'm instantly gone even when, seconds before, I was thinking of something else entirely.

cutieamy06
04-14-2006, 12:31 PM
Even though I dress everyday now, the thing that always used to just drive me crazy (and still does) whenever I was in a store in any women's section. Lingerie, cosmetics, clothes, anything!

sharifemme
04-14-2006, 12:32 PM
Gee, I'm in that mode all the time. It takes a male type trigger to distract me from it at all! But then I thought this thread might have been about Roy Rogers' horse!

Sharifemme

Theresa9
04-14-2006, 12:34 PM
I seem to CD to soothe me. (my other half). I always CD after work as everyday is worse than the day before at this job.

If I look at a Vogue or Marie Claire or any women's fashion magazine after seeing the high heels and the dresses that would definitely would trigger me.

Marla
04-14-2006, 07:21 PM
You are georgeous!