PDA

View Full Version : An interesting thing happened on the way to the...

ShelbyDawn
12-31-2021, 05:06 PM
Decided to get out and watch a little football, bowl season and all.
My go to is a sport bar where, on occasion, the waitresses wear lingerie.
I under dress all the time and do like lacey things. Who doesn't, right?

Well, my waitress is wearing exactly the same bra and panty set as me.
I'm not going to brig it up with her but thought you ladies might find it as amusing as I do.

Happy New Year.

dawnmarrie1961
12-31-2021, 06:07 PM
I guess it saves the time it takes to undress them with your eyes for them to be wearing lingerie.
Same outfit. Small world isn't it?

alwayshave
12-31-2021, 11:11 PM
Shelby, Would be creepy to mention it. You did the right thing.

Veronica Lacey
12-31-2021, 11:13 PM
A little shot of excitement for sure!
Cheers for 2022!

kimdl93
01-01-2022, 01:57 AM
The temptation to mention that must have been overwhelming

Crissy 107
01-01-2022, 06:03 AM
At least you know you both have good taste :)

Christie ann
01-01-2022, 10:28 AM
A bit ago, went to a family event for my daughter and wore the same top as her mother in law. It was a 3/4 sleeve, slight rounded neck. Not very feminine but definitely on the girl side of center. Hers was in pink and mine in grey/ black. Smiles were exchanged.

Maria 60
01-01-2022, 12:18 PM
I love the feeling of seeing a women wearing something that I own. Almost like I know how that item feels on her.

Mermaiden
01-01-2022, 02:39 PM
That is amusing. I?m glad you can share that here.

jacques
01-01-2022, 03:26 PM
hello Shalby,
would it not have been more interesting and remarkable if another crossdresser was wearing the same panties and bra?
luv J

saraleehanes
01-01-2022, 11:40 PM
I often wonder what hosiery and heels

Karren H
01-01-2022, 11:45 PM
She probably can not wait to take them off when she gets home from the bar, put on a pair of male boxer shorts! Lol.

docrobbysherry
01-02-2022, 01:56 AM
After I arrived at this site those many years ago? I tried underdressing for a time. However, I found hiding what I was wearing to be uncomfortable and unrewarding. As no one other than myself knew my secret!:straightface:

If I see an outfit on a woman that I like? I'll get it and if it looks good on me? I'll either wear it out or post pics in it!:daydreaming:

ShelbyDawn
01-02-2022, 02:59 AM
@Docrobbysherry,

We all dress for different reasons. For me it is the way it makes me feel.
I wear what I feel most comfortable in and that happens to be panties and a bra, most often with modest breast forms. When I'm at home, it includes a dress or a skirt and top. When I go out, my outerwear is more masculine.
In either case, the fact that my underwear is feminine helps me feel relaxed, at peace, more in touch with me.

For others including you, there is a strong visual aspect. I will never look as good as you or many of the other girls in this forum and I'm good with that because my dressing gives me what I need just as yours does you.
To be honest, I'm just not willing to do the things you do to look that good, because it's not fulfilling for me and it's not how I get my 'reward', though I might want to borrow your Wonder Woman costume for Halloween. :)

Heather76
01-03-2022, 09:09 PM
I wear what I feel most comfortable in and that happens to be panties and a bra, most often with modest breast forms. When I go out, my outerwear is more masculine.
In either case, the fact that my underwear is feminine helps me feel relaxed, at peace, more in touch with me.

I will never look as good as you or many of the other girls in this forum and I'm good with that because my dressing gives me what I need.
I feel exactly the same with only the addition of wanting to wear stockings at every opportunity. I hope nobody other than my wife ever sees me dressed or knows that I wear lingerie.