PDA

View Full Version : Never time.

courtney44
12-31-2021, 06:57 PM
I love crossdressing but never get enough time. My big thing, is, i wish i was a woman so i dont need to hide, and enjoy what woman can. Sad that woman can wear anything, but men cant. 😪

Maid_Marion
12-31-2021, 08:20 PM
Hi Courtney,

Maybe you can find a job that tolerates crossdressing?

Marion

kimdl93
01-01-2022, 02:40 AM
Here is a suggestion. Consider what you think a woman is. Is a woman simply a mannequin designed to favorably display things that are skimpy, silky and sexy? Or perhaps, does being a woman mean a little bit more?

Helen_Highwater
01-01-2022, 04:46 AM
Courtney,

Can I ask, what's the longest time you've spent dressed?

I ask because I suspect many who long for more, and that is totally understandable, don't realise just what hard work being continuously enfemme entails.

There is a huge gulf between spending more time within 4 walls and actually being full time and out and about. The first time I spent extended time enfemme was an eye opener. I think it was Dolly Parton who said it takes a lot of effort to look this trashy and in terms of maintaining a femme persona it's relentless. At the end of a week I was grateful it came to an end as I needed a rest from all that was required.

I hope you do get more time. It's something so many long for including for myself but be careful of what you wish for.

BustyOlivia
01-01-2022, 05:32 AM
I am the same as you Courtney! I wish I could be a woman sometimes so I didn?t have to hide always

Stephanie47
01-01-2022, 11:47 AM
I totally agree there is a lot more to being a woman than being an eye pleasing human. If one is watching the nightly news, every single day, there are interviews with nurses and doctors (males also) who are beaten into the ground taking care of Covid patients. My wife is a retired school teacher. Every morning it was get up and go to work. Come home exhausted. Do some "homework." Then, there's giving birth to children, raising children, etc. I know we are all geared to the brighter side of being a woman. Even if she is "encouraged" to be glamorous, she may be married to a total pig.

My wife, before Covid, took out of state trips for seven to ten days. I was able to hang a slew of dresses in the closet, line up shoes at the foot of the bed, load panties and bras in my armoire, and, fully dress for 24/7 daily. It was shed the nightgown; don the dress/undergarments/hosiery/heels; the entire ensemble. I think too many of MtF spend an extraordinary amount of time with makeup and nail polish. I stopped that routine a long time ago. I looked around and saw my wife and all her friends and professional associates did not fuss over makeup everyday. At best my wife applied some lip color in the car as I drove her to work. She may be one of the exceptions as her skin is still smooth and tight and blemish free.

Listen to the GG's on this site. I am sure, when asked, they will tell you how often they go "all out." Maybe, they'll chime in.

And, HAPPY NEW YEAR. I hope it is better than 2021

Debbie Denier
01-01-2022, 11:52 AM
There is never enough time. Like most people I spend my life pleasing everybody but myself.Grab the moments when you can and make the most of them .

alwayshave
01-01-2022, 12:08 PM
Courtney, I love crossdressing and don't get to dress enough. However, that being said I am happy with who I currently am.

Krisi
01-03-2022, 08:17 AM
Being a woman is far more than just wearing woman's clothing. I think you need to stop and give serious thought to what being a woman means..

Sure, it's fun to get dressed up in a bra and panties and pretend, but you've got to stay with reality at some point.

MonicaPVD
01-03-2022, 08:48 AM
I'm not sure I see the value in lecturing a person over what it means to "be a woman." Mainly because, ummm, we are not women. Different people have different motivations for dressing, or even for wanting to transition at some point, as well as different ways of expressing their gender identity. Ultimately, it's all inside our minds and hearts.

There are probably a billion oppressed cisgender women living in poverty across the world right now, working themselves to death to survive, to raise their families, who would laugh hysterically at our desire to "pass" or look femme. Younger folks would file this under "first world problems."

Kris Burton
01-03-2022, 10:27 AM
I Different people have different motivations for dressing, or even for wanting to transition at some point, as well as different ways of expressing their gender identity. Ultimately, it's all inside our minds and hearts.

I agree completely. Courtney, with this philosophy in mind, is it possible to for you to address and/or explore your fem persona without having to be fully dressed all the time? In my case, I get much satisfaction out of reading and learning about CD and TG interests, participating in groups like this one, and shopping, getting ideas for outfits and such, even if it's just window shopping at the mall or online. Then, when I can dress, it's that much more satisfying.

If you need more direct dressing time, then maybe Marion has the right idea.

Jessica Secret
01-03-2022, 02:04 PM
I hear you on your 2nd sentence Courtney, I'm not out and I don't plan to transition but it's definitely something I daydream about constantly. I'm able to get my dressing fix by wearing lingerie to bed every night, I love it.

Brenda Freeman
01-03-2022, 05:39 PM
I often wonder if I had been born a woman if I would enjoy women's clothes the way I do looking forward to every opportunity. ��

Judy-Somthing
01-03-2022, 05:58 PM
I guess you could dress where and when you wanted.
I work a a place where someone there always wears dresses.
I don't know them well enough to tell them who I am.
Everyone seems to except him/her.

Bruce64
01-03-2022, 07:02 PM
Wear a silky Panty and a Brassiere to bed every Night for a Month and that feeling would go away.

docrobbysherry
01-03-2022, 11:06 PM
Here is a suggestion. Consider what you think a woman is. Is a woman simply a mannequin designed to favorably display things that are skimpy, silky and sexy? Or perhaps, does being a woman mean a little bit more?
I took a moment to think about that, Kim.:straightface:

And, I guess I agree with u. Except for when I'm out and about? It's the "manikin women" I find attractive who seem to be the ones I wish to imitate!:battingeyelashes:

Heather76
01-03-2022, 11:59 PM
Wear a silky Panty and a Brassiere to bed every Night for a Month and that feeling would go away.

I've been wearing lace panties to bed for months, accompanied by thigh highs for weeks, and accompanied by a bralette for several days. While I have no desire to be a woman, I hope the enjoyment of sleeping in all this lingerie never goes away. I did wear panties, stockings, and a bra to bed every night for 4 weeks this summer. I was in heaven.

Larissa Cassandra
01-04-2022, 03:27 AM
I've had the same thoughts as Courtney so I think she's just experiencing the frustration that most of us have that there is the double standard where women can wear whatever they want (from totally male drab through all-out glam for a night clubbing). That's great, so we envy them because society says we will be ridiculed, laughed at, beaten up, or killed for wearing clothing (and makeup & accessories) the fashion industry designs for women. So I don't think Courtney really wants to be a woman (tell me if I'm wrong, Courtney - maybe you want to go all the way to transition, which is a different story), but just have the opportunity to wear whatever clothing she wants to without fear of the backlash from ignorant, hateful people.