PDA

View Full Version : restarting

jacques
01-01-2022, 03:16 PM
hello all,
Happy New Year!
A New Year's Resolution - to dress more often! So far so good, on day one!
But why do I make it so hard for myself? It seems like I have not got dressed up for ages. And the longer that goes on the harder it seems to restart. There is nothing to stop me (it is just myself and my wife at home). Why do I get into a hole that makes me so unhappy, when it is just me making that hole?
My wife complimented me (fully dressed this evening): "you are looking glamourous"!
Tomorrow - half dressed all day long (only men's trousers and shoes) I hope.
luv to you all!
J

Charlotte Sparkle
01-01-2022, 05:51 PM
Happy New Year to you too J.

Sounds like a good New Year's Resolution to me, I've made the same resolution.

Don't delay getting restarted, you're one of the lucky ones if nothing is stopping you from dressing. I regret the time I've wasted thinking about dressing when I've had opportunites and not! Opportunites are rare for me at the minute and time is getting on.

Enjoy dressing whilst you can.

Sandi Beech
01-01-2022, 06:18 PM
Hi Jacques,

I only get to go out fully dressed about 6 or so times a year, so I focus on quality instead of quantity. When I do go out I make sure I interact with other people and that makes all the difference for me. It keeps me going until the next outing.

Happy dressing

Sandi

Aka_Donna
01-01-2022, 10:15 PM
No resolution this year. But last year did and what I learned is not to think have to dress every day. I counted dressing 5 out of 7 days as meeting goal, and it worked for a year.

kimdl93
01-01-2022, 10:20 PM
A worthy resolution. I do find myself being a bit lazy. For me, looking halfways decent takes effort

April Rose
01-01-2022, 10:26 PM
No real resolutions, but since New Years Day sort of sets the tone for the rest of the year, I worked out in the morning and did my nails and put on makeup and a holiday dress in the evening.

Erin77
01-01-2022, 10:39 PM
Great resolution. I find them hard to follow through with so I set yearly goals. This year is to shed 30lbs and see my gender therapist on a regular basis. I'm a procrastinator so it takes focus! Hope you have a great year and are able to do what you strive to do J!

docrobbysherry
01-02-2022, 02:01 AM
To each their own, I guess? It seems I've been dressing nonstop since Oct! What with Halloween and a week long Trans event in Vegas. Then, shooting new Xmas stories and prepping for Xmas and New Years events.

I'm looking forward to NOT dressing in 2022 for awhile!:thumbsup:

bridget thronton
01-02-2022, 02:39 AM
You have a great wife -enjoy your time dressing

Debbie Denier
01-02-2022, 08:42 AM
Go for it Jacques. A good resolution for new year.Hope it goes well and is not broken. Happy new year to you.

JocelynJames
01-02-2022, 09:46 AM
Hi Jacques,
I think a lot of us our in the same boat with wanting to dress more. Last year, I set a goal to get out dressed more( which shouldn?t have been hard, as I have only gone out once ever), then Covid was in full swing and nixed that. There?s always this year.. maybe my goal is to find a wig that I?m truly happy with, perfect my makeup, or meet up with more from this site as there are a ton of girls here from my area. Good luck and happy New Year.

alwayshave
01-02-2022, 10:02 AM
Jacques, sounds like a great plan. I'm glad your wife gave you a compliment.

Majella St Gerard
01-02-2022, 09:59 PM
I resolve to lose all this Christmas weight I gained and get back into bikini shape and I got some nice catsuits that I have to slim down for.

Happy New Year
Peace & Love
Gerri

Mermaiden
01-03-2022, 07:47 AM
Best wishes with the resolution. Any insight why you avoid CD since you have a supportive wife?