PDA

View Full Version : Who uses the wig as a cheap face lift?

barbie lanai
04-07-2006, 04:01 PM
Seems I can pull the wig on and stretch it down tight in back. Pulls the facial wrinkles out. Anyone else do that?

Amelie
04-07-2006, 04:07 PM
No I havn't done that,but I did see someone in a mag use clear tape to do the same thing.

Teresa Amina
04-07-2006, 04:17 PM
Don't like the feel of that, but I have bangs to disguise that 50 year old Guy forehead!

RenaCD
04-07-2006, 07:11 PM
I haven't heard about that, but now let me try it, Just a little pull in the back, ooh, oow no that just made my eye brows higher.

Thanks Barbie i will try it when nobody is looking.

Big Hugs Rena

Jennaie
04-07-2006, 07:37 PM
I use tape every time I dress up to go out. Not only does it give you an instant face lift, but it raises the eyebrows to resemble a feminine look.

Just in case any of you are interested in this technique:

Place a 7 inch piece of surgical tape at the top of the forehead, directly above the arch of the brow, draw it back toward the center of the back of the head. Same procedure on the other side, forming a "v", with the bottom of the "v" at the back of the head. Many professional impersonators use this.

Joy Carter
04-07-2006, 08:28 PM
I saw a nylon stocking used once tied around the head to pull up the forhead and eyes as well can you say headach !

Elizabeth Anne
04-07-2006, 09:07 PM
Seems I can pull the wig on and stretch it down tight in back. Pulls the facial wrinkles out. Anyone else do that?

Ouch, that would give me a headache if my wig cap was adjusted that tight.
I also use bangs to hide my 50+ forehead all though I am using the wrinkle reducer from Estee Lauder called "Perfectionist (CP+) with Poly-Collagen Peptides" that seems to be reducing the deep lines & wrinkles. I have just started using it so I have to give it a little time to work.

Allison1
04-07-2006, 09:47 PM
Well I'm not 60 yet, but you do look good for your age. I wear a wig to cover up my gray, thinning hair. Makes a world of difference, and it is a fast cover-up. ally

Diannna
04-07-2006, 09:48 PM
Hummmm! Tight wigs hurt after awhile. But the tape thing sounds interresting. I think I'll give it a try. Just hope one of the tapes does'nt let loose. One eye up and one eye down. Hehehe!