PDA

View Full Version : Anyone like too get wet?

Petra
04-07-2006, 05:44 PM
Does anyone else have a wet fetish? i love getting wet any way i can particularly in skirts or dresses, please let me know!

Eric/a
04-07-2006, 06:00 PM
If you mean as in wearing a woman's swimsuit and getting into a pool or jacuzzi en femme, yes!:D

Phyliss
04-07-2006, 06:14 PM
Getting wet? Like, in water? I hope not. Water is "nasty" stuff....fish go potty in it. :p

Wenda
04-07-2006, 06:29 PM
Just did my first private wet t-shirt competition last week. I liked it.

Maureen Henley
04-08-2006, 08:29 AM
Okay, okay, I admit it. I like to get wet sometimes in all-in-one, stockings, and slip. Occasionally, I will "accidentally" spill or splash water on myself when doing housework, such as filling a bucket or cleaning the shower. I'm still wondering what it would be like to get into the Jacuzzi tub in my foundations.

rg
04-08-2006, 09:16 AM
love to get wet

Kitty Sue
04-08-2006, 09:19 AM
Yes I like it.

tvgirl4fun
04-08-2006, 09:31 AM
I love going places in the rain with a thin white dress and some really bright, contrasty panties and bra on! Jaie

Lilith Moon
04-08-2006, 12:17 PM
I like going out in the rain...but don't like to get wet :umbrella:

So I wear my fave type of outerwear...nice shiny raincoats, which I have a "thing" about ;)

will
04-08-2006, 12:33 PM
Does anyone else have a wet fetish? i love getting wet any way i can particularly in skirts or dresses, please let me know!
I do like to get in my hot tub with a bra and panties or maybe a corset or girdle. Me and my wife usually try to hit the hot tub after work and she will even lay out the things I like to wear. We have a great relationship in which we can be totally supportive of each others needs and wants. I do everything with my wife that most guys only do with their best guy friends but then my wife is my best friend. Will

kaitlin
04-08-2006, 03:46 PM
Hey girls, I love to walk in a summer rain, to feel that cool water run down my body, I always wear a top that is thin enough to show off my bra when wet. Then you know how dry earth becomes mud after the rain, best part of the walk, lol. Luvs Kaitlin

anne16
04-08-2006, 03:57 PM
Hi Petra yes i love being dressed fem and getting caught in a rain storm without my umbrella, it makes me feel so girlie and helpless. Hoping a man will come to my assistance.
love Anne:

Alexandria
04-08-2006, 04:24 PM
I really ike to get wet as much as possible - BUT most of my femme clothing is dry-clean only.

But the clothing that's washable (a few blouses and a skirt), I sometimes fill the bathtub and soak myself entirely en-femme. Or if it's raining I go out into the woods and let it all soak in. There's a muddy uprooted tree that I like to go to in the woods, so if I am feeling particularly risky (and the outfit is cheap or durable), I sometimes have a little muddy fun as well :).

Ironically, most of my CD friends think I am nuts, but my GG friends are in love with the fantasy of getting wet. Heck my best friend wants to hold a fully clothed pool-party over the summer, we'll see how that goes!