PDA

View Full Version : If Only This Were True!

Eric/a
04-07-2006, 05:51 PM
Like most of you, I'm sure, I have to delete about 30 SPAM messages every day, but I had one this week that, I have to admit, really made my day, at least at the moment! It was for a so-called free $500 Victoria's Secret gift card, and this pic was with it. Of course, as they say, NOTHING is really free, and as far as I could tell, you had to subscribe to at least one of several things that were being offered, like music or movie clubs and such. If you've ever been in those, you know you have to commit to buying a number of things over a set time. Of course, even if the gift card really WERE free, it wouldn't last me very long!:D

Julie Avery
04-07-2006, 06:51 PM
The bad news is, it was sent by your boss ;)

jennig
04-07-2006, 10:04 PM
hi I also got the same spam I made the mistake of filling one out one time Iam still getting spam, as theay say if it sounds real good its most likely 0.02 spam!!!
jennig

Eric/a
04-07-2006, 10:15 PM
The bad news is, it was sent by your boss ;)
Nah, she'd keep it for herself!:D

susiej
04-07-2006, 11:30 PM
Oh, yes, girls, I've been meaning to tell you about that Victoria's Secret thing. Sorry that it slipped my mind!

I shop at one of Vicki's stores so often that the manager stopped me a couple weeks ago and said she wanted to do something nice for me, sort of as a reward for doing so much business with them.

I said, "why not give a $500 free shopping spree to every member of www.crossdressers.com? I'm sure it will pay off."

She clicked a few keys on her computer, and agreed, "well, Susie, it does appear we could afford to do that, given how many things you have bought here. I'll do it!"

So that's why you got the shopping spree. You mean you didn't take advantage of it :happy: ?

Hugs,
Susie

P.S. -- and in case you were wondering, the photograph in the e-mail coupon is me. They asked so nicely, how could I refuse?