PDA

View Full Version : Find yourself looking at what the GGs wear

JoannaDees
04-07-2006, 08:08 PM
All the time. I look at the style, the fit (and also the girl). And oh yeah, shoes. Love them shoes.

JudyCDTV
04-07-2006, 08:14 PM
I usually look at what the GGs wear to see if they are wearing dresses or skirts and what types of blouses that wear with their skirts. Also I look at their shoes and to see many are wearing heels. Do any of you do what I do and what do you look at ?

Joy Carter
04-07-2006, 08:31 PM
Well how else is someone to keep up on fashion?

Amelie
04-07-2006, 08:32 PM
OK, time warp here too. Must reboot.

Joanna, your really making a mess of these threads, what the hell are you doing?

I always look at girls and what they are wearing. I always want to see the latest goth fashions that girls are wearing.

Elizabeth Anne
04-07-2006, 08:59 PM
Every day!!!!!!!!
When my wife & I sat down, for the very first time, to discuss my crossdressing, she laughed & said now she knew why I was always looking at other women when we were out in public. She said she was a little upset thinking I was interested in other women instead of her. I told her, no, that I was just looking at what they were wearing!! We both got a big laugh & that kinda broke the ice so we could talk more.

Hugs,

Beth

Wendi {LI NY}
04-07-2006, 09:17 PM
Gee ,i am always staring at gg's .looking at they chothes ,make-up,shoes and their mannersisms etc..
It is embressing for them and me ,,I guess their think ,hey what is with that person staring at me ?
I love to watch gg"s and study them .. They are the most beautiful creatures on earth and I wish I can be one always!:happy:

Diannna
04-07-2006, 09:40 PM
All the time. But not only the clothes. I like to watch how girls move, and sit, and mannerism's. Different ways to hold your purse and all that sort of thing. It can be very interresting and educating. Thank God the Good Lord made females. I'm still up in the air what the Good Lord had in mind when He made me. ( or us )

Allison1
04-07-2006, 09:44 PM
Yes, often. However, I look at women who care about themselves. Those who try to look sharp. Those who are fat or dressed like slobs I give no more than a passing glance and a mental "yuck" to. Those who dress sexy, like my wife, I try to model after. ally

HaleyPink2000
04-07-2006, 11:14 PM
At the mall today. Looking at how GG's dress. Most dress in what I call " Not so good " looking clothing. dumpy shoes and whats up with those short britches , did they shrink? LOL:) Also whats up with those cheap thongs for shoes at the mall. I'd atleast wear something nice out to a Mall. Not a T shirt that said something dumb on it.

Ok think of this, Normal GG outfit. T shirt with Red socks on it, shrunken pants or what is it they called them? You know just below the knee. Then those cheap thong shoes that you wear in the shower. Oh and their mid riff showing through the shirt, belly roll. That was the high % of them at the Mall today. The older they got the worse they got about dressing.

Now I am going to tell you one thing. I'm not going to dress that badly ever, not even to blend in. Nice dress or skirt and blouse with nice pumps is cool. But not the bad look from hell with a extra helping of belly fat. Thats really what I did see most of today. Hey you don't believe me just drive to your local mall. It seems that only the young girls for the most part really care about their looks.

Maybe it's the wedding ring on the finger thing, huh? Remember the old joke about after they get the ring on their finger. Tell you what, it's been true for me in two marriages. But this marriage I have started lately telling Her when She looks bad in an outfit. Also telling Her ouch when She says something that is hurtful.

Oh and I'd like to have the GG's on here say I'm wrong and really believe it. I'd take em for a trip to our local mall. Or they really need to just go out and see what other women are really looking like. Maybe not them but other women. You can see Tamara. She's a lovely woman. She combs her hair and looks nice. I did see one woman today that looked like she had turned a cat loose in her hair. At least try to look nice.

DawnRodgers
04-07-2006, 11:30 PM
All of the time. No real interest in the girls just what they are wearing, what they match, hiow they look, being totally jealous. Seems girls can wear anything they want. Anywhere they want, Wish we could too.

Sharon
04-08-2006, 06:19 AM
At the mall today. Looking at how GG's dress. Most dress in what I call " Not so good " looking clothing. dumpy shoes and whats up with those short britches ......

I know that I'm glad I live in Pennsylvania and not Illinois. Women, or at least the majority of them, seem to dress a lot nicer here -- casual, but nice. There are exceptions, of course, but on the whole they look okay, and it's not too rare to see a beautifully dressed woman either.

I look at what women are wearing all the time, looking for ideas, what goes with what, etc. I especially look at women who have a more boyish figure, you know, hipless with small to middling breasts. I figure if it works for them, maybe it will for me also.

Bev06 GG
04-08-2006, 06:35 AM
All of the time. No real interest in the girls just what they are wearing, what they match, hiow they look, being totally jealous. Seems girls can wear anything they want. Anywhere they want, Wish we could too.
Thats not true Dawn. If we want to look our best we have to dress to our shape, age, height, weight etc. Quite alot of thought goes into what we wear, and if it doesn't the chances are we dont look our best. I would love to wear mini skirts, or used to want to when I was younger, but I have never had the legs for it.
Quite often when Im doing makeovers for TGirls I notice how nice and long their legs are, or what gorgeous long eyelashes they have, or how nice and brown they are. Works two ways you know. Quite often we GGs are envious of you too.
BEVxxxx

Wombat
04-08-2006, 07:04 AM
I always looking at GGs and what they are wearing. I find I'm also more critical than my gf ... though she's one of those who always finds the good things about people. I find I can discuss clothes with her, but also find I'm restricted because although she knows about my dressing, would rather not know about it. :( so it's hard to know how far to go sometimes (I have to listen very carefully to where she's taking the conversation). The funniest was one afternoon when we were discussing a particular type of bra, and she kept missing the point that I was talking from practical experience ... yet there was no way I could have known any of that stuff by observation alone.

But looking at GGs? Yep. Always, checking out what they are wearing and how. :happy:

The thing that worries me is the number of women in this world who either get dressed in the dark or don't own mirrors :straightface:

Wombat
yep, me first post. Probably not my last ... I can be a problem that way :rolleyes:

McLegs
04-08-2006, 07:33 AM
I work in a dept. store, stock, so I'm always out on the floor. Always watch the GGs, hoping to pick up some pointers. This is a fairly well to do area, so one would expect to see more or less fashionably dressed women. But let me say at best I see more of what could be called the grunge look on women of all ages, not just teenies. Many look like they are, what I call, 'heading to a Rag Pickers Convention'. So when one comes along that looks like she owns a mirror, I really have to take notes. Seems like we gals are more concerned about our looks than most GGs.:thumbsup:
Michelle

Kimberly
04-08-2006, 08:10 AM
Are you kidding me?? I'm always looking at what they're wearing - what they're wearing FIRST, then if they are attractive after. Always the way.

Of course, too much clothing watching gives me a severe case of green-eyed monster syndrome. :p

DawnRodgers
04-08-2006, 08:41 AM
Thats not true Dawn. If we want to look our best we have to dress to our shape, age, height, weight etc. Quite alot of thought goes into what we wear, and if it doesn't the chances are we dont look our best.

That's true Bev. We girls face the same thing too. Unfortunately some of us don't have the experience to realize it but most do. Still neing a T-girl , to some, is more a fetish thing. A piece of "erotic" clothing or heavy makeup or big breasts result in a look that couldn't be worn outside. I am more into the total look. Want to look like a woman who is just going to work in an office or out shopping. Nicely dressed, low heels, nylons, shoulder lebgth hair, moderate make-up, a little jewelry.
GG's, it seems, can dress down and still look feminine. Sweats, slacks, shirts, hair not perfect, no make up on. We, on the other hand, always are "on". If we don't look perfect (at least in my mind) I always feel that people will notice and immediately know that I am a man dressing as a woman. Maybe nothing wrong with that, it is just not how I want to be seen.
I am not being argumentative. I am totally glad you wrote back and gave the GG point of view. Wish I could get that from my wife but she tends to just ignore the situation and.I think, hopes it will go away.
Dawn

Marlena Dahlstrom
04-08-2006, 12:05 PM
I look at what they're wearing if it's revealing. xD

Men.... :D

Jennaie
04-08-2006, 12:15 PM
Constantly, but I have to be careful that I am looking at the right women. Sometimes I see a very nicely dressed female and I start thinking that I would love to have that look, but then I realize that she is 20 or 30 years my junior and women my age don't dress like that. So I have to always remind mysellf to watch the women who are within my age group.

This concerns only the "going out" part of me. As far as just dressing around the house, I can dress any way I want.

Francine
04-08-2006, 12:28 PM
guilty.
Always checking & looking at women, what their wearing, how they move, even comparing to some degree.
Thinking "Geeezz. I would make a better looking woman than they would!" :happy:
..but lately.. maybe they aren't a GG! ;)

Francine

Donna Delite
04-08-2006, 01:42 PM
What better way to improve your look that to check out gg's. I noticed I pay particular attention to make up commercials on tv and try to match what I see. Easier said than done!

Lauren Mitchell
04-08-2006, 01:55 PM
A good friend of mine, Stephanie of MyFemSpirit told me one day, that in order to help pass, is to see how GG's dress, act, and wear make-up.

The mall is a good place to observe not only how GG's dress, etc, but to check out the new fashions as well. I enjoy sitting down at the mall and as the old song goes, 'watch the girls go by.' You can learn few things.:winking:

wendy
04-08-2006, 04:10 PM
for sure ! I find myself now looking at their shade of lipstick and shoe styles.:D

Patty
04-14-2006, 07:49 PM
Always looking at the clothes and makeup, earrings and the list goes on and on

Sarah Rabbit
04-14-2006, 08:01 PM
Yes, often. However, I look at women who care about themselves. Those who try to look sharp. Those who are fat or dressed like slobs I give no more than a passing glance and a mental "yuck" to. Those who dress sexy, like my wife, I try to model after. ally

My S.O is a big girl. It is not her fault and she has as much pride in her self as any other GG. Your comment about a mental yuck disturbs me. Am I misreading your comment or is that your general attitude in life??

Sarah R. :bunny:

Melissa Ann
05-27-2006, 11:12 PM
I love looking at women as my male self, but since I started CD ing, I notice
what their wearing instead of how they are built. Young women these days do not take alot of stock in their casual Dressing. Block shoes, Flip Flops, Ragged Tshirts and jeans. What ever happened to presenting yourself as a lady. I dress better than most GG,s.

Zelda Noe
05-28-2006, 01:03 AM
Hi All:

The male in me looks at the rear, the front, and the face or legs if uncovered. The cd in me looks at the walk, the hip movement, the clothes, shoes, the hair, the makeup, the nails.

Interesting huh...

I love mature women with long hair...even though I've been told it's not age appropriate...I disagree with that comment.

GG's teach us so much...besides dressing...how they talk, socialize, points of view, etc.

But women like men, come in all shapes and sizes and colors...kinda like 31 flavors.

Dandy :happy:

Monica Elena
05-28-2006, 03:15 AM
Of course. I always watch GGs and not only how they wear; how they act and move.
I admire women and like to be like them.

Cherry Lynn
05-28-2006, 07:59 AM
Of course. I always watch GGs and not only how they wear; how they act and move.
I admire women and like to be like them.
I agree with Monica.

jessica duprea
05-28-2006, 08:05 AM
all the time, I read womans mags, and it is to the point I can't watch the TV anymore.

bredalee25
05-28-2006, 09:38 AM
I sit on a bench at the mall and check out what all the gg's are wearing. It's my way of studying them and there attire I get alot of ideas from looking at them. What will work and what doesn't. I've seen some gg's with very poor taste in clothes and wouldn't be caught dead in their outfits. All in all most gg's have great taste and i try to put those looks into my wardrobe. I'm very licky as my gf has great taste in clothes some of her tops fit me. Like today she's off visiting her son and i'm wearing her panties,bra, and top she wore yesterday it still smells like her perfume as it has not been washed yet. I even put my fashion sence into her clothes shopping. My favorite color is pink and i tell her she looks good in pink so she buys alot of tops that are pink and i wear them all the time. The one i'm wearing now is pink.

ttfn

Eugenie
05-28-2006, 10:08 AM
I always look at GGs ways of dressing, makeup, hair, shoes. I look at the wlak, the posture while sitted and various attitudes they have in their day to day lives. I'm trying not to stare, of course...

The last time we went shopping for clothes with my wife (men clothes for me :o ) I made a discrete comment to my wife about the makeup of the cash attendent which was beautiluly made. I said that I was now more sensitive to the way women were made up... My wife didn't react to my comment, but I know that she probably wasn't very happy as she disaprove of my X-dressing... Thinking about it, perhaps she might have taken my comment as a reproach to the fact that she uses very little makeup...

The hair dresser I go to as DRAB is a lovely young GG. We are now friends and talk a lot about all sorts of things. Last time I went to get my hair cut, I couldn't resist to tell her how great she was made up. I was tempted to tell her that I would have liked to learn how she did... But there were other patrons in the barbershop... So I didn't...

Very often my eyes are caught by a dress or a blouse and I have to refrain myself from looking to much... The woman might think i'm looking at her while i'm primarily looking at her clothes...

:love:

Eugenie

jen
05-28-2006, 10:21 AM
All the time, see whats fashionable or not, I too watch there walk, movement and such. My male side looks at there rears though!

Xandra
05-28-2006, 11:27 AM
Yes, frequently - it gives me lots of ideas! Also look at lipstick and eye shadow. :)

HaleyPink2000
05-28-2006, 11:56 AM
:rolleyes: My Grand Daughter uses the word Hoochie Skirts... Hmm ok where did that come from? Says Her Grand Mother would not aprove of Her wearing them? HMMM? Oh, and says all the girls are wearing them. Hmmm?:rolleyes:

JoAnnDallas
05-30-2006, 09:13 AM
Friday night was at a High School Graduration and Saturday Morning at a College Graduration. Loved both events. I had the pleasure of looking at the most stunning outfits on many of the girls and ladies at each event. Some I would have died for, others that took my breath away.
One was my neices's step daughter. She had this short mini dress with matching high heels sandels that were at least 4". It was a blue mini that had a metalic shean to it. It hugged her like a glove.
Everywhere I looked was a outfit that just called to me. I had such a wonderful time.

Nicole Lee
06-01-2006, 12:03 PM
Oh yeah, I do it all the time. End up looking at tight jeans on a girl and can't help but think, I want to wear those and look at myself in the mirror!! :D

myMichelle
06-01-2006, 02:24 PM
I would love to wear mini skirts, or used to want to when I was younger, but I have never had the legs for it.

BEVxxxx

That's kinda funny: Here I am, a 40 plus year old, overweight male crossdresser who wears mini skirts all the time. I always figured if I can do it, surely the GG's could do it!:)

avawho
06-15-2006, 10:37 PM
What could be finer than watching, looking and occassionally almost falling inlove with a stunning beautiful woman...

Yeah, I'm totally guilty of closely observing what they wear, how they do their makeup, the walk, how they carry themselves...:happy: So much to still learn and such a lot of pleasure as well...

Cheers
Ava

Clare
06-16-2006, 10:43 PM
All the time! I am always checking out what hairstyles, makeup, clothing and shoes women are wearing to get an idea of 'appropriate' fashions for everyday activities, sporting events, formal nights, etc... Strange thing is that I don't really notice the lady herself unless she is extremely attractive or there is something unique about her.

Siobhan Marie
06-17-2006, 10:27 AM
I do it as well, I learn such a lot from them and they don't even know it!! :happy:

:hugs: Anna x

Gale R
06-17-2006, 04:49 PM
You've got to look at the whole shebang, how else will we learn?+?

Adrienne Heels
06-17-2006, 09:52 PM
I like to look at the SAs when I go into the Limited, Express, and Ann Taylor to see what they are wearing. The girls in Nine West also dress very nicely. And I am always studying gg mannerisms, walk, etc.

And you can be sure I am always looking at the shoes!! In fact, I just phoned Nine West tonight and spoke to my fav SA to hold a pair of slides for me!! I am SUCH a girl for shoes!

Love,

Karyn

tekla west
06-17-2006, 10:43 PM
I look at what they wear, but I find myself spending more time paying attention to HOW they wear it

tekla west
06-17-2006, 10:50 PM
From the UrbanDictionary dot com

Hoochie defined:

a female who appears to match a set of characteristics including: trashy, often inappropriately tight dress (with or without pudge overflowing waistband); eyebrows shaved and penciled back on in dramatic fashion; heavy, mostly monotonic makeup with dark lipstick; large, gaudy, costume-grade jewlery. Frequently accompanied by multiple children from different fathers.

a girl/woman who advertises herself in such ways: small, tight clothes, sometimes no clothes, has a lot of public sex, ****ty, too flirtatious, or a prostitution. Most of the time, has a negative reputation. {ed. note. They make it seem like such a bad thing.}

a female from the 'hood that is generally known for smokin weed, drinkin 40's, and givin up that pussy. (could sometimes be a thug bitch as well, usually unemployed and "on the county")

trannie T
06-20-2006, 08:00 PM
I check out the clothes, the hair,the makeup, the boobs, the butt. . . .
As a male I enjoy looking at women, as a crossdresser I enjoy looking at the clothes.

lostmyhubby GG
06-20-2006, 09:25 PM
Allison1 i am a fat lady, and am sorry to hear that you wouldnt give me a second look because i am fat. Its people like you in society who make us "fat people' feel like S**T about ourselves because were not all perfect like you.
However, you can be sure that us fat people would be the first ones to be accepting of the likes of you.

Staci
06-20-2006, 09:33 PM
I look to get an idea of what the styles really are. Not my view of what I want to be in style.

Lady Katherine
06-20-2006, 10:26 PM
Oh, I'm always looking at the outfits that women wear ... and wondering how I'd look in them. As summer hits Wisconsin here, I find it so refreshing to watch the young ladies in the shorts and tank tops, or camis ... or short sleeved t-shirts ... their healthy young bodies and wishing I could return to those teenage years and be "one of the girls" wearing those summery outfits.

sue ellan
06-21-2006, 12:50 PM
you bet i do. to see what they are wearing, like the dress, makeup, etc. some timewishing that i could look as nice as they do and wear what they are wearing. some time it make me envious.sue ellen

Lisa Golightly
06-22-2006, 01:49 AM
My problem is that somedays I just want to stop someone and say 'Dear God, how on earth did you think you'd get away with that outfit!' :)

christine55
06-22-2006, 01:58 AM
Why in the world would I have any interest in feminine clothing. Joanna,
you've got to be kidding.
Hugs, Christine

kim41
07-21-2006, 03:37 PM
hello,
would love to dress up for the first time i need someone would like a womans touch i am living in galway ireland if someone is willing to help would be delighted you can e mail me on liam_71@hotmail.com looking for man or womans touch thanks kim:happy:

nishababe
07-21-2006, 03:59 PM
Just love everything about girls ,apart from breaking up as I always end up maintaining them !!

Love making hot love to a sexy babe !!

Love seeing the young girls in their low cut jeans ,flashing the tops of their panties ,crop tops showing their pert boobs and nipples,tarty girls in mini skirts and sexy stockings and lingerie etc.

Love reading womens magazines and looking at womens clothes in the shops,

Love wearing sexy girly clothes and makeup ,

Love writing on this site and thinking ,writing and flirting as a girl ,

Love life ,and happy to be able to be drenched in all these feminine feelings ,

Would love to wake up as a young sexy girl yesssssssssss ,

Ahhhhhhhhhh

Love ''Nishababe'':tongueout